15. He is gone

Sanjana's POV

It's been two months yeah, my parents came back one month before and even asked the details from Anshul but Anshul said totally in my favour which they somehow believe them but at the next day, they send men to keep an eye on me, but how we meet? you are thinking this right!! We always meet in the secret room of our college and nobody knows, not even a single soul.

But in this period, I got more attached with Siddharth but their beating sessions will become worse, and you know they beat me that much that I got hospitalized for 1 week just because accidently my father shirt got burnt and he beat me that much, moreover now they sometimes locked me up and didn't gave me anything to eat for atleast 2 or 3 days, if it wasn't Anshul to give me, then I maybe a patient of dehydration and they both never came to meet me in the hospital, except Anshul and somehow this was got to know to Siddharth that I was hospitalized but didn't knew the exact reason, I said him that I had an accident due to which he scolded me so much but later in that one week, he took care of me so much.

Siddharth was becoming my ray of hope, because of his love and care I was becoming a self- confident, and I'm feeling loved. Moreover, his parents, they are the best sweethearts which I could ever meet and also Anshul was growing more fond of him because nobody could ever find a reason to not to love them as they made the other person love them because of there nature.

Now coming back to Present time, the morning was also not very pleasant, I got scoldings as well as beatings too. Why? because I woke up late. Now I'm in a temple as taking god blessings because it's my daily routine. Today I didn't seen Siddharth as he always come in the temple and also temple was the also a way for us to meet.

Anyways I started going to college by taking a bus and after 20 minutes I reached there. I saw Neha and Priya was standing as usual at the front door of the college, Priya was now all ok but at first she was having so much trouble to even move on because of her nightmares, she always tried to be happy for her loved one sake, but having enough of all she sometimes broke down infront of us.

I waved at them and smiled and they reciprocated back, but also Siddharth was not here.

''Good Morning'' I said to them while eyes were searching for Siddharth. They also wished me back.

''Where is Siddharth?'' they both look towards each other and then me, something is wrong here.

''What happened, is he ok?'' Neha sighed and spoke.

''We also don't know where is he? We tried to contact him but no use, his phone was not switched off.''

''What, did you all went to his house?'' they both shooked their head as no.

''So we should having it a look on it.'' they nodded.

''We will go after class, let's first go inside.'' I hope everything is good, God please always protect him and his family, no matter what happens, please.

                                 🌼🌼🌼

After the class we all went to Siddharth's house direction but after reaching there we saw that his house was locked, how? What is happening?

We started asking about everyone who lives there nearby but nobody knows anything until an old lady came to us.

"What happened kids?" Grandma said to us.

"Grandma, do you know about the people who live in this, where are they? Why their house is locked?" I said to her.

"And who are you to them?" She asked softly.

"We are there friends and I'm his sister" this time Priya said.

"Well mostly I don't know anything much more about but something happened lately and they went out from this country." What?? How can he went like that?

"What happened?" I asked and she shooked her head which indicated that she don't know anything more.

"Well, you know when will they come?"

"Well may be or may be not never, after this I don't know anything, so I suggest you all go to your home because it's late now."

With a heavy heart I went to my house, with a only question in my mind that how can he went away like that without saying anything?.

"Why Siddharth, why? After giving me a ray of hope of living my life you went away like that, what could be happened that you didn't even get time to even drop a single text about it. Why? Now how I'm supposed to live without you?" I mutter to my self and cried my heart out.

After sometime I again tried calling him but as usual phone was switched off, I throw my phone on the bed and slumped down near the window and started thinking about all our moments and tears started forming in my eyes.

He is gone, maybe he is gone forever. If I ever could confess him that how much I love him maybe I don't feel this much pain. If I ever could.

I smiled bitterly and lay down on the bed and due to extreme crying my eyelids feel heavy and i slept while thinking that may be one day I will meet him and tell him that how much I love him and till then this heart, this body and this soul always belongs to Siddharth and will ever be till my last breathe.