29. Throwing away

At morning first thing Sanjana did was to return at home, it's not like that she wants to go home, but from childhood the fear she has for her parents can't be vanished in just one go.

Her friends understand and Neha helped her to go to home by dropping her. It was 8 in the morning when she reached there, and when she entered she saw her father and mother were sitting on the sofa while one leg was on another.

They were doing their work mostly unaware of the presence entered in the room. Sanjana cursed her luck, first she thought that she can easily go to the her room while being unnoticed by them, but when she saw them sitting in the living room, she got frightened.

'Sanjana you have to fight, just now don't be weak' she thought In her mind and nodded at herself.

Suddenly her mother lifted her head and saw Sanjana standing there in her thoughts, she nudged her husband and pointed at Sanjana.

''Oh, so Maharani decided to show her face today.'' Her mother said venomously which startled Sanjana as she was in her thoughts.

''Where were you?'' Her father asked her coldly and she shuddered but decided to be bold.

''You already know, and if you forgot then it's not my fault.'' she said confidently while maintaining the eye-contact with them.

They were surprised, hell they were shocked that it's the first time Sanjana answer them like that.

''Hmm, if we are not wrong, then Engagement ceremony must not be going overnight or you were too busy to satisfy yourself.'' she was not shocked because she was now habitual of these words and now they weren't affecting her anymore.

''Thinks whatever helps you to sleep at night, I'm going to my room and I suppose that you also have to lot of work to do other than eating my brain because Now I'm too tired to hit my brain with you both dirty people.'' Sanjana said and started going to her room and surprisingly nobody said her anything. She was expecting some curses, beatings and all but she don't know that they both were shocked to the core.

When Sanjana father got ok with his shock then he was about to lash out and went to behind her but his wife stop him.

''Let that slut go, remember we have also more works to do, boss were asking our presence till 11.'' he nodded and then they both went out to do their work.

Here Sanjana reached her room, today she was feeling too much satisfaction to win in the first step, but that poor soul don't know what will happen with her in the upcoming month.

She opened her dairy and write everything whatever happened today, after writing down she was feeling at peace and also happy, she saw the time and it 12 Pm.

She has nothing to do, she sighed and opened the office file to completed her remaining work which she can't able to do because of engagement.

After 2 hours she was done and checked her mobile, there was 13 missed calls and 20 messaged from Siddharth and she widened her eyes when she saw that.

she opened the messages.

'Is, everything ok.'?

'why aren't you not picking your call?'

'Are you okay?'

'Are you sleeping?'

'Pick up my phone.'

'what happened to you?.'

After reading his messages she called him which he picked up in a one ring.

''Thank god you called, you know I was too worried for you, is everything ok, hell are you okay, did they do something, why aren't you answering.'' he suddenly put a train of questions at her which she smiled but she shouted at him.

''Stop, how much will you speak huh, let me speak then I can answer you Mr., now take a deep breathe and yeah I'm okay, nothing happened but you know today what happened.'' After that she started telling him all the details of morning incident.

"I'm proud of you sanj, and if you need any help, don't hesitate to call me anytime.'' Sanjana smiled at his care and after that they started talking usually. After some chit-chat they hung up as the call as it was the dinner time.

After 1 week

"Is this you called tea, you sly women." Her father said while throwing the cup on the mother while her mother was about to lash out on her but she spoke.

"I made it, like how's the tea made with proper sugar and if you don't like it then I don't care I have to go." She was about to go but her mother stop her by catching her elbow tightly and her father was about to slap her when she release her elbow forcefully from her mother and catch his hand in the mid air.

A gasps left her from her mother mouth and at this time they both were boiling in anger. At the same time Anshul also came downstairs by listening their voice but remain stunned when he witnessed the scene.

He was feeling proud with Sanjana that finally she started standing against them.

"Now you listen to me Mr. Sharma I'm not your slave anymore. Don't you dare to raise your filthy hands on me again." She said sternly.

"Wow, we let you live here, feed you and pay your fees and now you are disrespecting us, you are nothing just a piece of trash." Her mother said.

"What food, what money and what fees.?" She asked and continue, "that money which was my hard work, my scholarship and about clothes and food, Anshul was the one who always collect money for me so that I can buy my necessary things, unless you, a girl always need her mother when she first time become adult but you were disgusted by me, when I disclosed this matter to you, you even didn't told me anything, didn't teach me anything, now you are saying you take care of me." Sanjana scoffed.

"A girl always need her father when she was sad, when someone was bully her or when she had her birthday. She always wait for her father, so that her father could wish her and give her so many gifts, let alone gifts you both never acknowledge my presence so birthday was the far option."

"Now you both don't you dare to fucking pass me an order, so what I am is because of my brother or because of my hard work." This was it when she yelled at her parents face.

Her father dragged her out of the house and pushed her.

"If you can't respect us then there is no place for you here, get the hell out of here." First she was shocked but then she got happy and started smiling.

"Di-" Anshul was going to say but she stopped him.

"Don't worry Anshul I'm happy finally, Thankyou Mr. Sharma for let me out from this hell, I'm too much happy that you did this." By saying she started going out of the house with happy tears in her eyes.

"Thankyou god but now where will I go, I can't go to Siddharth already he was tense now I can't make him more tense because of my tension, so first let's stay in the hotel, then I will see where to live, but my all other necessary things are at home, my bestie, my diary, what should I do.?"

"Don't worry they will go to tomorrow for their work then I will collect my all necessary things, so first let's go to the hotel." She mumbled and started going to hotel, not knowing somebody saw the whole scene and was smirking.

~~~~

"Oh, you are the one, don't worry baby, you will soon under me, I will make sure." With that he laughed maniacally and called someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it...

Do votes and comments..

What do you think who is the boss of sanjana's parents?

So do tell me what do you think who will be that person who was smirking, I'm getting negative vibes from it. Right!! 

What do you think about Sanjana little fierce act, I'm proud of her that she stood against them.

Stay tuned and take care...