35. New life

Third person's POV

It been one week since they are married and Vikrant trying to caught him, but there is no signal from others side, and they were just living in a apartment without going anywhere.

Vikrant was unable to caught sanjana because in this city no body knows where Siddharth lived.

Ever since his parents got died, he isolated himself, he never told any one to his identity and even address, there is no record of Siddharth address in any charts.

And Vikrant never saw Siddharth before and he don't know for whom sanjana ran away.

Vikrant never leave his pray until the another person die.

Here Siddharth and sanjana were living in the apartment without going anywhere, they have filled their stocks of food but now it got finished, and finally after one week they have to go outside.

They can't go like that because they have already guessed it that Vikrant and Vikrant men's were roaming around in search of them especially sanjana.

Sanjana grab a mask and a cap and went outside to do shopping of groceries.

And Siddharth went outside with sanjana to do another shopping.

They reached mall and started shopping for the groceries.

After when they buy everything they needed they started going home by walk as mall was near their apartment so they don't need to go by car.

Siddharth's POV

Life was never easy for both of us, my parents whom I love the most in the world suddenly leave me in this world alone.

And for that I have to leave sanjana alone in that cruel house for 3 years.

Those 3 years were like a hell to me, one side was my mother who was living like a half dead person, and second side my love, my sanjana was suffering in that cruel house, where there were her so called parents aka demon live and beat her daily until she lost her senses.

I got to know everything from her brother, he told me everything and half information told by sanjana herself.

I was too much in anger that I wanted to kill them and when I discussed this with my sanjana then she gave me a reason that she want to stand for herself.

I was too much proud on her when she started gaining confidence and my love was started growing in my heart for her.

She was too much shocked and happy tears were flowing when I proposed her, I know I took a lot of time to confess my feelings because I was not aware of her feelings towards me.

But in Neha weddings when that tragedy happened and I got wounded she took care of my wounds and applied cream on it, I was feeling too much butterflied in my tummy when she was caring for me and even scolding me.

At that time I just want to kiss her senselessly and I also still remember our first kiss under the rain.

She was looking too hot in the rainy to resist, and I was feeling content when she didn't pushed me and even respond the kiss.

I just couldn't describe the feeling what I felt at that time.

Leaving all this, now sanjana is my wife and I know in what circumstances we married because of fear and when sanjana told me about that Vikrant, my blood boiled. I never thought that her parents will crossed every limits that for a mere business they will get ready to sold sanjana.

I was grateful that she ran away otherwise I don't think that I will ever able to see her.

We went out from our apartment after one week because we know Vikrant was not a person who will stay silent after knowing that sanjana ran away.

We went to mall for shopping and for buy some necessary groceries after putting mask and cap.

There was a way to walk from apartment to mall so we don't need to take car.

As we were going, sanjana suddenly stopped and when we looked there was some commotions going on and Vikrant and his men were standing in front of a house.

I hold Sanjana hand and went backside in a alley as we were going one lady was coming there with a child in her hands, and she was looking terrified and blood was coming from her heart side, like she was shoot. She fall and we crouched down and sanjana was too much terrified.

"Please save my child, please save him, I don't know I will able to live or not because they will find us, he already killed my husband and only I was able to escape with him, they don't know we have child, please give him your name and never told him about us, I don't want my child will think that we don't love him." She said while too much difficulty.

"Di, nothing will happen to you and you will able to live with your child, let's go to the hospital." Sanjana said while she was also crying and I was shocked.

That lady shooked her head and said, "I have now no one and now my husband is also no more, I can't able to take care and it's too late." By saying this she stopped and her arms fall back on the ground.

We say there numb unable to say anything and that child was sleeping soundly and comfortably.

I went to my apartment and took my car and then took her to cemetery, she already said that she has no one.

After burying her we went back to our apartment, and that child started crying.

Sanjana made him drink milk and he slept.

During the whole time she didn't speak anything, only gazing at the child.

I put my hand on her shoulder, "what happened, what are you thinking?" I asked.

"The whole thing happened and that monster killed his parents, what do we do now and what's the fault of this infant." She asked while sobbing.

"Let's go from here, let's go to Arjun Jiju and Neha house, we will be safe there." She said suddenly.

And I think this is the best idea because now we have to save this child life and his mother gave us responsibility of this child.

"First let's go to adoption centre to adopt him." I said and sanjana smiled and she hugged me.

After the adopting session we buy some necessary things of this child, so that he will not feel discomfort.

And then we booked the tickets of tonight for America, hope it will be good and nothing will happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's all for today

Hope you like it

Amy opinions or curses for Vikrant, well I hate him too much.

About the little infant....