24. The miserable conditions

Those who have exams, All the best

Don't be a silent reader, please do votes and comments

And also my first ever story The Fate-a love story is going to cross 1k votes please keep voting and just made it reach to 1k votes
———————————————————————————-

Third person's POV

By the time when sanjana reached hospital, she asked to receptionist about Neha's room and when she reached there, there was everyone Neha's mother, father, her brother as well Arjun's family and also Priya.

Dev and Priya were also injured too, because the accident when happened with Neha and Arjun they were just behind them in another car due to which their car bumped into tree, they got bruises on their forehead.

Soon their parents forced them to set bandaged on it while doctors informed that Arjun has also sever bruises like on forehead, ankle was twisted and arm was injured and no inner bruises which made somehow relief them, but Neha's condition was worse than Arjun, doctors were saying that her chance of living were way too short but they will do everything in their power.

Sanjana as well everyone was feeling very miserable as their always bubbly Neha who always spread happiness was now laying in her own pool of blood on the hospital bed.

Sanjana couldn't able to control her tears nor she was trying, only just praying for both safety.

She went to cafeteria and bring hot tea and coffee for everyone because nobody eat anything.

She started giving everyone as Arjun and Neha's father took it but both ladies started denying it as well Dev and Priya too.

"Aunty please have some, how much time you will sit here without eating or drinking anything." She said.

"No daughter, please we are not in a mood." Both said.

"But it will effect your health and listen to me carefully, why are you so sad and starving yourself, huh, come on we all know our Neha will make it up and after some days she will again started running here and there like a monkey" everyone chuckled by listening it.

"Then why? Huh? Now have some otherwise when will Neha woke up then I will complaint about you both to her and Arjun jiju, because I know you will not listen to me, only you will listen to them. Now you both be a good girl and drink this." Sanjana said sternly while controlling her tears and pretend to be strong while she was dying from inside just to get one glimpse of her sister, her best friend. 

By the time she finished everyone was admiring her, Priya was well know that how much she love Neha and she can very well understand her condition, what must be she was feeling. 

Priya hugged her and started crying knowing how she was trying, which made her broke into tears and slowly everyone started joining her hugs.

They all sat on their seats and started waiting for doctor.

Their head snapped in one direction when they listened Arjun voice.

"Mom." He was limping and struggling to come there because of bruises.

By seeing his condition Arjun mother rushed to him and started wailing.

"Why you came here? You go and rest Arjun." She said.

"How's Neha?" This made her stop talking, and Arjun who was already worried after listening to Dev that what doctor said and now he just want to assure that Neha is safe, may be asking from his mother can assure him.

But seeing her instantly stop taking and she was looking down grew him more worried.

He started coming closer to the OT room while limping and peep inside where Neha was inside.

After 15 mins doctor came outside and everyone rushed to him.

"How's my daughter? Is she fine? Is everything okay." Everyone started throwing question on him.

"Guys let him talk first." Priya said.

"Neha is out of the danger but there is one bad news, she is in coma as due to hitting of sudden thing on her head she lost her consciousness which results that she went in coma." Everyone gasped and again tears started forming in their eyes.

"Doctor, when she will come from the coma." Sanjana asked as nobody is in the right sense to ask anything especially Arjun.

"Well it can take one day, or one month or may be one year, we can't say anything it's totally depend on the patient and she can listen everything whatever you will say, so you all just have to make a positive environment around her by the way who is the husband of the patient." Doctor asked.

"Doctor I'm the fiancée of Neha." Arjun said while sobbing and stuttering, nobody saw the vulnerable Arjun, one of the most biggest business man crying, but sometime situation leads us to cry and make us so much vulnerable, this also happens with Arjun, after loosing his sister Divya previous year, he become really comfortable with Neha but loosing her made him remember his sister.

"Please come to the cabin, there is few things you have to know." Arjun nodded and went behind the doctor.
                                      ***

It's been 15 minutes that Arjun went to the doctor cabin and his father now went to check him on.

After one minute they came while Arjun father was holding Arjun who was crying miserable. Everyone understood that whatever doctor say must be not right because of this Arjun was crying miserably.

"What happened dear, stop crying, what did doctor said?." Neha mother said lovingly while Arjun mother helping him to sit and made him some drink water.

"What did the doctor said?" Hari asked who was Neha brother.

"D...doctor said that during accident something strick too hard to Neha abdomen which results that she can't get pregnant easily, and if she then there maybe a chance of miscarriage." Arjun said while stuttering and there was pin drop silence, no body utter a single word and again Arjun continue.

"Mom, tell me what's our fault in this, why we have to suffer like this, first my sister, and now Neha is also laying on the hospital in the coma. How will I tell her this? Say something mom please." Nobody can utter a single word, everyone was in their grief.

"Jiju" Sanjana said and she kneeled down and holds Arjun hand.

"Do you believe in god?" She asked while Arjun nodded. "Then leave everything to god because what the almighty decided we can't change and this decision is already made, and about the child I'm sure one day or another god will gift you a beautiful child and I'm sure that will the girl." Sanjana said while Arjun was just seeing her.

She continue, "you just have to maintain that trust to god and then you will see how will everything change in a good way, understand." Arjun nodded and patted her head while smiling a little.

"Now you all go to their house, have something, change yourself and then come to meet Neha,ok" Sanjana said.

Arjun start, "but-"

"There is no but you all are going means going." Everyone smile and started going while Arjun also stand up and with a last glance he also went. 

Sanjana sat on the one of the chair when everyone went including Priya as Sanjana forced her, she decided to tell everything to Siddharth.

She dialed his number and within a two picks he pick it up and she started narrating whole incident while crying.

"Sanjana stop crying, you have to be strong and also you know right your health issues, now stop crying and be brave, I know you will handle this also, take care and I will call you to know about Neha condition, ok" she hummed and cut the call.

Sanjana has breathing problem in these last years because of her parents as they sometime locked her up in the room where the oxygen was less, and this news got to know by everyone.

That's all for today...

I hope you enjoyed it, let me know about this chapter.

Don't be a silent reader, do votes and comments.