10. Spending time

Third person's POV

Whole day Siddharth's word keep ringing in her mind and by the time she was getting scared that if he really come to her house then nobody could able to save him. So now she decided to talk to him, the truth of her ignorance but she has a second thought about Siddharth reaction, no matter she can't tell him about this abuse but how can she initiate talk with him because she is scared that's why or may be she don't know how to do this?

She is in the kitchen when Anshul barged in and try to help her but she started denying about it, Anshul didn't listen her and started helping her and with a sigh she let him do whatever he wants to do.

''Di'' she hummed while concentrating on making food.

''Mother and father are going on a business trip'' she nodded because she already know as her father already warned but she was happy about it and did a little happy dance in her mind.

''For 1 month'' he again speak.

''I know Anshul why are you telling me?'' he looked at her in disbelief while thinking that how can she be so naïve that she didn't get clue.

Before he say something their mother came in and asked about the dinner, after she gone they both shared the look and Sanjana hurriedly place the food on the dining table.

Anshul is now in the Sanjana's room doing dinner and after dinner she asked about his previous talks.

''Di, my point of view was that father and mother are going on a business trip that too for atleast one month, right!!'' she nodded and he continues ''You know what surprising thing was that father gave me a whole responsibility of you that if you meet anyone then inform him that instant but being a good brother I'm not doing this complaints and all''

''What about his men?'' Sanjana asked being excited and he chuckled.

''There will no one as he is going to take every men with him because of some work'' she nodded.

''How do you know?'' He shrugged and said, ''I have my own resources'' Sanjana scoffed at him and hugged him tightly.

''You are the best brother which anyone could ask for''

''Di...can't breathe'' while being excited she just hugged him tightly while totally forget that he was feeling suffocated.

''Sorry'' she just sheepishly smile which made Anshul smile too.

''Happy'' she nodded and after that they both returned to their room and with a smile they both slept while thinking the next day. 

Sanjana POV

The sun was shining brightly and peeking in my room which made my eyes and a beautiful sight welcomes me that at my window there was a beautiful bird singing which made me smile.

I was thinking about my life and comparing to that bird that how they are lucky that they can go anywhere but without any restrictions. But in my case I'm not a independent person and on my any single mistake there is always a fear for get beatings with my own parents, I don't know for what thing god is taking revenge on me for sending me here in this cruel world especially with them, like mother and father.

After freshening up, I made my way downstairs only to be welcomed by silence, a pure silence which is somewhat good. I don't know what should I feel for the first time I felt peace because for next month I'm a free human just like other people.

After making morning coffee and Anshul milk, I went to his room, he was sleeping on his stomach, looking so adorable. I don't know how he manage in school when he has a handsome features which could any girl attract, i shook away my thoughts because the girl who will be his wife will be very lucky because he knows how to respect girls and how to be loyal with them.