28. Engagement

Today it was the day of engagement, everyone was happy around so much, most especially Neha. After that fake plot they try hard to find out about these things and especially culprit but there wasn't any clue that would find out about this.

From the last one week most of the time Sanjana live with Neha family and also she didn't care about her parents any more and also Anshul also didn't care about them because he know they aren't any humans but they are the beast in human form.

Relation of Siddharth and Sanjana are becoming more close and also Sanjana's brother Anshul also know about Siddharth, whenever he gets time he always spend most of his time with Siddharth because of his kind and serene personality, as well as Siddharth also love to spend time with him and also consider him as his younger brother whereas Anshul also know that his sister can't get any man other than Siddharth who will take care of her in her every ups and downs.

The three girls get ready in their attire and to be honest they were looking like a fairy who comes on earth for their soulmates.

Neha mother came upstairs to tell them to come as they have to leave for the venue because boys side already came.

They reached their and entered the venue, everyone eyes got stuck on them whereas three person were drooling on their girls.

Sanjana went their where Neha parents were standing and also her eyes were searching Siddharth and when she spotted him, she excused herself and went to him and stand beside him.

Siddharth shifted little at her side and snaked his hand on her bare waist and stood like nothing happen, whereas Sanjana was flustered and also try to remove his hand from her hand but in return he just tighten his hold and whispers in her ear.

''Why struggling when you can't win Ms. Sharma and oh, by the way did I tell you how gorgeous and eatable you are looking.'' hearing his perverted comment her eyes widen and cheeks got pink in a darker shade.

''You pervert, Siddharth you are becoming shameless, leave me.'' she said trying to remove his hand.

''Nope.'' he said exasperating the word 'P' while Sanjana have no other option left other than this.

A shriek left from Siddharth mouth when she hit him on his foot with her pointed heels and quickly get out of his hold and ran away.

''You-- wait my little kitten.'' Siddharth said and also went behind her.

She was trying to hide herself and suddenly the lights went off and focus of Neha and it was the best moment for her to hide herself as when she was about to go, Siddharth caught her and lifted her in a bridal style and went in a corner.

''What are you doing Siddharth, let me go, somebody will see us.'' he left her but he pinned her with a nearest wall and then they both lost in each others eyes.

Siddharth started leaning in and finally their lips met, the kiss was slow but passionate, they were pouring their silent love which they were hiding from a long time they were pouring through a kiss.

The both parted and panting and then suddenly Sanjana ran away, Siddharth blinked for sometime for understand that but after some seconds he started laughing.

''Oh my Shy kitten.'' he said chuckling and then went behind her and joined everyone in the engagement.

They both stand on the stage with their members and also while passing the ring they both were glancing secretly while Sanjana was too shy to make eye contact with him, so entire time she was just focusing on Neha and Arjun and sometimes glance at him when he was not looking at her.

After the ceremony it was the dance time, where everyone has a partner to dance, not only that Anshul also did perform with isha as Isha and Aakash were also present because they were also friends with Arjun.

It was the time for Sanjana and Siddharth dance, Sanjana was also too shy to dance with him but without any option left she went with Siddharth on dance stage and started dancing.

Siddharth hold her waist while Sanjana clutched his shoulder.

"Look at me sanj." He whispered in her ear and she slowly looked at him in his eyes.

Their both eyes held unknown emotions for each other.

Song started and they started moving

Hum tere Bina ab rah ni skte
Tere Bina kya vajood mera?

Siddharth was looking in her eyes and he rotates her and back hugged her, started moving.

Hum tere Bina ab rah ni skte
Tere Bina kya vajood mera?
Tujhse juda agar ho jayenge
To khud se ho jayenge juda

Siddharth slowly moved his hand from her shoulder to her wrist and intertwined her hand and put it on her stomach.

Kyonki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tu hi ho

This whole song was like made for them, Siddharth know his feelings towards her but he also unaware of sanjana's feelings towards him.

He rotates her and then catch her and bend her down.

Their eyes locked and nobody was moving their eyes from each other.

Chain bhi, mera dard bhi.
Meri Aashiqui ab tum hi ho.

This was the first ever song they dance together and this will be the long term memory for them.

Slowly the music got over but they will still standing there without moving and blinking they were zoned out in each other eyes without caring their surrounding.

Neha climbed the stage and took the mic.

"Guys, the engagement is mine but seems like you both are planning to marry each other." Her voice broke their trance and they both parted from each other.

Sanjana ran away with red cheeks while Siddharth also shyly looked down while scratching his back of his neck.

Everyone laughed while Arjun and Aakash both hugged him and soon the ceremony went off.

~~~~~

It was the night time when the ceremony went off but Sanjana wants to go home and nobody was allowing her to go at this night.

Neha Priya and Siddharth know why she was reluctant to go home but Siddharth said to not to worry.

Sanjana thinks for sometime but she eventually accepted and they started doing their dinner.

She thought that if they didn't care about her then why would She care to go home and agree with their every words.

That's the main reason that she accepted to stay in Neha house at night. She didn't have to worry as she already informed Anshul about this, so that he didn't get worry about her.

Sometime we have to become selfish for our selves so that this cruel world can never able to take advantage of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it...

Do tell me how's the chapter, did you enjoyed it...

Do votes and comments...

See you in the next chapter....

Till then stay tuned and take care...