T W O

I drove up to my home drive thru and parked the car. I opened the door as I see my busy parents on their computers.

"I'm home~," I chimed.

"Welcome home, sweetie!!" My mother yelled. "Oh... the fabrics you asked for arrived! I placed it on your desk in your room."

"Thanks mom! Did you tell the agency I won't be available for the month?" I asked and went into the kitchen to grab a snack.

   "Yep! We will in our office if you need something."

   "Ok!!" I head up stairs and place my school bag on my neat bed. I sat on my roller chair and dig into the bag, pulling the fabrics out. I look at the dress of the Madrigal's looking for which style to go for. I clicked a button my desk and my sowing machine appeared.

   "Hmm... I will make my own Dolores inspired dress," I started to sketch the dress drafts. I made the top, white. With a few lines of yellow, stitched in the embroidery of little light yellow flowers here and there. I started making the bottom piece with dark aqua as its base. Then use light aqua to place in my own symbol. Since every Madrigal had a symbol, I need to make sure I blend in as well, after all, I will need to win them over and bond with them. I sew in small little clocks on the bottom to represent, that I'm from a different time period. But they won't know that.

I spent hours and hours sewing, with many and many pricks of the needle, as I did need sew embroidery by hand, but before I knew it, I'm finally done. I put the dress on the mannequin, and put the final touches like accessories I will wear. I checked the time and I gasped.

"2:48 in the morning?! I need to sleep for my trip!" I wash up and head to bed.

❤︎

   I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. 7:30am exactly. I sat up and stretched. I feel tired as I didn't get my hours of sleep. I jumped out of bed and packed my luggage.

"Knock Knock."

I turn to my brother as he took off his scientific glasses as he waves the airplane tickets.

"Good morning, bro. Thanks!!" I walked over to him and hug him as he gave me the tickets.

   "Good morning sis. Finn is waiting outside for you. So here's a rundown..." he looks at his calendar. "Thursday. You arrive tomorrow and come straight home right after. But to avoid suspicion, here," my brother hand me his technological unlimited space hand bag. "This bag teleports the poncho from you to me. So once you grab, Camilo's poncho, put it in the bag, so they won't search your bags, and throw you in jail for stealing it. After you steal it, put this little microchip on the display to make a hologram to avoid panic of Colombia's artifact exhibit. The microchip will also teleport it back after we're done."

"Understood. Thanks big brother," I hug him.

"Here's my world's famous morning burrito. You're favorite," he hands me my meal bag. "Now hurry.. the plan leaves in a hour."

As soon he leaves my room, I get dressed and take my luggage out to the entrance.

"Good morning, hija," my mother and father walked up to me with a smile.

"Good morning," I smiled back.

"Have a safe trip, mi amor," my mother hugs me.