S I X T E E N

No POV

   Click. Click. Click.

   A woman walk down the hall and enters her office, then sit at her desk. She shooes her assistant and clicked a button to shut all doors and windows. Her computer rings and she answers it as a hologram video call appeared.

   "Agent Oscar. Mind tell me why for the desperate call so late a night for a status report? Interrupting my lesson to the new recruits," The woman frowned as she dropped her meeting with the new recruits to hear Ager Oscar out.

   "My apologies Madam Eris," Agent Oscar says. "Status report on Camilo Madrigal's poncho in the Colombian Museum."

   "Go on. Is it ready so we can proceed with updating the mission files?" She presses her brewer and poured herself coffee.

   "About that..." he laughs nervously. "Around 7pm this evening, someone stole the poncho, fooling me with a hologram. I left it be to not cause panic but the thugs escaped on a boat," He says in a monotone.

   Madam Eris spits her coffee and stood up. "WHAT?! HOW CAN YOU LET SOMEONE STEAL IT?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WATCH IT EVERYDAY!"

   "My apologies Madam Eris. I failed you with the most important task. I shall face whatever punishment you have," He bows.

   "I will ask my designer agent to make an exact replica. I have a meeting tomorrow morning with the Museum to sell it to me, but with it gone, the deal is off. Keep it away from anyone, especially from that Agent Double Bunny of Y/n," she threw her coffee at the wall.

   "Agent Y/n. I saw her arrive in Colombia with her friend, Finnagain Jackson Goldsmith. Both the same age. Best friends since kindergarten. Currently in college together. I gave her a ride to her hotel she's staying in," He informs her.

   "SHE'S IN COLOMBIA?!"

   "Yes. She came to see the exhibit with her friend. Last records of her was that she came by and joined the Museum tour and took an interest in Camilo's poncho," He showed a video clip of Y/n left behind 'reading' the sign.

"Y/n, come on! Let's go get food. I'm hungry," Finn complains.

"Coming!!" You yell as you ran away from the exhibit.

She frowns as she watched you go off screen.
"New Mission. Find her!! I don't care if she is on her month break!! If she not in-"

"My squad searched her hotel, she's gone," He listened to his earpiece. "Mind wondering why?"

"She must not fiddle with that stupid search. Or I will lock her up!" She snaps.

"I will book the next flight home," Agent Oscar says as in the back of his mind he is worriedly about his co-worker and secret crush.

She hangs and scowled. "I've stopped you 45 times, Y/n. I don't mind stopping you again."

☁︎︎
Your POV

I wake up as I heard a light knock on my door. I open my eyes to see Camilo's face so close to my face, where I felt him hug me and has his leg wrapped around me. I gulp and I heard knocking again. The door opens and I see Dolores.

"Good. You're awake," Dolores smiles. "So cute.."

"Help?" I whispered as I didn't want to wake him from his peaceful state.

"Camilo... arepas," Dolores says casually. Camilo snaps awake and stared at me sleepily. His eyes widen and looks at position he was in. He got out of bed and tripping in the process as his foot was stuck in the sheets. We both giggled and he got up.

He rushed out as he tried to hide his embarrassment and crimson cheeks. By
seeing hide his face.

"Gosh... that was cute. Anyways... time for lunch," she says as she left.

"Lunch?" I took a moment to process. "I MISSED BREAKFAST?!" I got out of bed and get dressed. I checked myself over and left my room heading to the dining room, taking my place. Camilo joined as his buttons were unaligned and his poncho was inside out. I giggled silently at the sight.

Abuela Alma heads to her seat and remains standing. "Time for the family announcement." She reminds her family about the gifts and how they should never taken for granted and asking them to work harder. Her expression serious when she changes the topic,"I have spoken to the Guzman's about Mariano's proposal to our lovely Isabella. Dolores, do we have a date?"

"Tonight, he wants five babies," Dolores says unbothered and Isabella blooms flowers on her head. Camilo made a silly expression to his cousin across the table and transforms into Mariano. She shoots him flowers and he spat it out. I smiled and shake my head at the interaction.

   She wraps up her speech and everyone continued eating.

   "Hey, angelita. Want to join me babysitting again? Its been a while, since you the kids. You helped so much with my cousins and family. We barely hangout," he pouts.

"Well then... big baby. I might as join you. Its been a while since I've seen the kids too," I smiled, you look at Abuela Alma and she nods.

"You helped us all dearly, Y/n. Go on, take a break with Camilo," she smiled.

   "Alright."

   After lunch, I spent the day with Camilo, almost helping him do his services but he denies my help as I did too much already. We're currently in in his room chatting.

   "Hey... Camilo... is your mom ok?" I looked outside.

   He looks outside and frowns. "Hmm..."

   We suddenly heard cracks and it entered his room and we stood up. We soon hear yelling. We run out of the room and see Mirabel running up asking Casita to help her.

   "Y/n... evacuate everyone! I will go get Mirabel," I nod as I jumped down to the ground floor and see Antonio's door go flying towards him. I dashed towards him, hugging him as we fall.

   "You ok?" I stroked his cheek. He nods. "EVERYONE!! WE MUST LEAVE!! NOW!!" I yelled and carried the frightened Antonio out of Casita. I look back and see Camilo hasn't returned with Mirabel and Isabella. I gulped and gave Antonio to Felix. Then I remembered...

   My bag... my ticket home and stuff.

   I debated with myself as I see Isabella fall, running out of vines to grow. I looked around. My bag or Madrigal's. Bag. Madrigal's. I gripped my hair and I frowned determinedly. I hop up doing my flips and launches as I head up. Me and Camilo gave Mirabel a boost. Not even questioning how I got up. I hear Julieta's and Agustin's cries for Mirabel to get out. Then I hear Pepa call for Camilo.

   Mirabel got the candle, we held hand in hand as we fell to the ground. Casita rapidly send furniture to protect us.

   But at the end... one of us didn't make it.