T W E L E V E

So I have been working on this for that past two days in my free time of Y/n falling

So I have been working on this for that past two days in my free time of Y/n falling. It's getting there. To keep my inspiration flowing. And because I was bored. But mainly to keep my inspiration flowing. I hope you all like it. Back to the story.

☁︎︎

   After Mr. Garcia came home, we left right after. Camilo and I walked in silence of the streets in Encanto. Everyone seems love the Madrigal's. Especially Camilo. Maybe a little too much.

   "Camilo~!" A group of girls about "our" age shoved me out of the way. I fell in the puddle of mud and I scoffed. "Camilo. How was your day?"

   "Camilo, I made you corn bread."

   "Oh! Camilo have a plate of Arepas for you," the girls raided him with comments and questions. 

   "Y/n.." Camilo looks conflicted by the commotion and walked over to my aid. He gives me a hand and I grab it. "Are you alright?"

   "I'm fine. Really."

   "Who's she?" One of the girls from Camilo's fan group scoffed.

   "Relax girls. This is Y/n. She's my friend. She's staying with us," Camilo smiled and takes off his poncho and wraps it around me.

   "But your poncho-"

   "It's ok. I can always wash it. Now, girls don't be rude and apologize," Camilo crossed his arms.

   "We're... sorry.." they rolled their eyes. "We're doing it because Camilo asked us to. Like... Camilo, why choose her over us?" He facepalms.

   "Alright.. that does it!" I grab one of the girls arm and twisted it. Kicking their leg to which made them kneel. The girls back away as the other welp in pain. "So... what were you saying? Oh, right. Remember this ladies... Camilo is no one's property or owns him. He decides who he wants or not want. So respect him. And as for me, this is a warning to not mess with me or there's a lot more where that came from. Are we clear?"

   "Y-Yes. Sorry Camilo. Sorry Y-Y/n," the girl in mg grasp says as I let her go and they scurry off.

   "Hmph..." I flip my hair and resume walking.

   "What. The. Heck. Was. That?! Awesome!" Camilo catches up and has a goofy grin on his face. "You got the words out of my chest that I have been trying for months to say!"

   "Months?"

   "Ever since I became 15 last year, Abuela has this rule that at 15, us and the people can choose if they really want our hand in marriage once we become 18 and over. But... I'm just not quite found the right person. I want to get to know them and someone who really gets me. Not someone who likes me because I'm a Madrigal Or because of my looks," Camilo explained. "Like lets take Mariano. My sister's crush. She been crushing on him ever since they were kids. But he has eyes for my cousin, Isabella."