E I G H T E E N

Your POV

   As days turned to weeks, and weeks turned into months then years. I grew comfortably with living with the Madrigal's. Enjoying every moment I have with them. Its been five years since I have been trapped in the Encanto era. I literally forgot the custom of technology to solve everything. But never forget the mission beforehand. I never lost contact with my brother as we made a new deal recently. Changing the time with minutes with contacting him every a hundred Encanto days, which equals every 24 hours of an update. Its been exactly almost a week, since I left home in my world.

I'm very close with almost everyone. And particularly with Camilo. We're almost inseparable best friends. We're 20 now being here is fun but hard. Because there were certain occasions I almost slipped up.

"Hermana... be careful. Time traveling is dangerous. Change one thing, it can effect our future. Keep the timeline in order," He reminds me kinda constantly.

"You don't see Kagome changing the future when she went back in time to assist Inuyasha," I joked and I rolled my eyes.

"It's an anime. This is the real world. I'm setting some new rules down."

"Ok?"

"You're only there for research only."

"Gotcha."

"You need to solve this mystery soon, the deadline is coming close," he warns me.

"Mhmm..."

"Do not even think of disturbing the timeline of events. Don't tell them you're from the future, which is too obvious. Break my rules, I will bring you straight home."

"And?"

"Don't die. Last time was a close call. If you do, not only you die over in the Encanto era, you die here. All memories of you will be gone," he sighs.

"Anything else?"

"Do not fall in love. Nor make Camilo fall for you. It would complicate things," he warns me for the 100th time. Seriously... who does this man think I am?

"Love? Me? Are you sure you're even my sibling? Have you met me? I don't have a boyfriend. Still single here," I exclaimed.

"Just saying... if you do, you would not like to return home and if you stay.. you'll be erased from the present. Once that happens, you could not return. And I won't remember you to bring you back. But you will," I stopped grooming my hair and I gulped.

   "That wasn't part of the deal before!"

   "Come on... I miss you hermanita. We all do," he pouts.

   I rolled my eyes. "Good night Jimmy Neutron." I hang up and sigh.

   Knock. Knock.

   "Come in, Camilo," I say as I giggled at the special knock rhythm he has to know its him. He walks in and I raised a brow. "Nice hair cut."

   Camilo's hair was shave off on both sides, leaving the middle untouched. As it still covers on side of his face.

   "Thanks." He smiles.