T W E N T Y

I finally finished it

I finally finished it. Don't expect talent from me. :/ nor colors. I did my best.

Your POV

"Camilo..." I whispered.

I opened the door to look at him to see he is sleeping. Maybe I was a little late, perhaps.

"Camilo," I say a bit louder. He hums in response but doesn't move. I walked over to him and slipped into the covers with on the empty side of the bed. I lay down to stare at him. "Hey.. I'm sorry I pushed you and kicked you of my room. I just..." I trailed off and sighed. "Never-mind. It sounds stupid in my head."

"Whatever you wanted to say isn't stupid to me, angelita. I'm used to your funny choice of words and speech," he chuckled as he tries to stay awake to listen to me.

"Do you ever feel torn with opening up your heart with someone but something holds you back?"

"All the time..." he smiled and stroked cheeks softly as if I'm glass.

"Camilo..." I whispered.

"You know... I always wanted to know more about you," he yawns. "I know from the times asked, you give me small details of your life. But... I really want to know more. Understand you more..."

"Camilo... as much as I want to because I really do, I just can't. I'm not ready. It will change everything. It will change between us... I promised my brother that I can't tell you or anyone who I am, under any circumstances," I hid my face in his chest as I felt the small breeze of his gentle breathing, fanning over me.

"Your brother can't reach you here," he hugs me. Camilo yawns and sleepily opened his eyes, as he is trying so hard to fight his unconsciousness. All for me.

"Camilo Madrigal... I'm glad we're friends... I wish it could be like all the-" I look up and I see him fast asleep. I smiled gently and I pushed his remaining curls back. "Good night..."

   The next morning, I woke up and noticed a painful feeling on my neck. I stared at Camilo who was fast asleep. I got up and walked past his mirror to only return to it and I gasped.

   'Hickeys.. every... where...'

   I blush like crazy and I grab the bunny plush and hit him. "CAMILO MADRIGAL!!!" I yelled. He got started as I hit him over and over.

   "QUE?!!" He held his hands up in defense. "Why are you hitting me?!"

   "EXPLAIN THIS YOU SHAPESHIFTING BASTARD!!!" I point to my neck.

   "Wait..." he looks around and even under the covers. 'Wait... he had... THOSE EROTIC DREAMS?!'

   "Maledito... when I get my hands on you..." He got up and I chased him around his room. His room shifted into his old one and he hops into a mirror. "CAMILO!!! GET BACK HERE YOU PERVERTED MALEDITO PERRO!!" I looked around to see which mirror he will come out of, and I heard a creak as I see him near the door. I ran towards him as he ran out.

"CASITA HELP ME!!" Camilo cried as Casita zipped him away from me.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Abuela Alma yelled.

"Y/n is trying to kill me!!!" Camilo says as he hid behind his grandmother who came out of the kitchen along with Julieta and Mirabel.

I walked up to them and I pointed to my neck. "THIS! This is not over Camilo Madrigal!" I walked angrily away to my room.

Camilo's POV

"What the hell are you thinking?! You're about to kill me with a heart attack!" Abuela hits my head. "If I die, it's your fault!" She huffs and walks away.

"Damn cous, what happened anyways?" Mirabel pulled me into the kitchen and poured a glass of water and gave it to me.

"I guess I had erotic dream... I was hanging out with Y/n after you left. She came into my room to talk. I was listening and I guess I fell asleep gave her hickeys," I gulped down the water and then sighed. 'Stupid dreams... After I begged for it to not be a dream.'

"I never seen Y/n so angry..." Mirabel laughed.

"Camilo... maybe you should apologize and talk to her... after she has calm down of course," mi tia, Julieta suggested.

"Yeah... I think thats a death wish at the moment," I looked down as I remembered what I found. I got chills thinking about it.

"Then go in as one of us stupid," The two women exchanged looks and I looked at them.

"Sometimes... I hate my gift," I mumbled.

They set a tray of food for her and I transformed as Mirabel. I picked up the tray and take a deep breath.

"Good luck cous!!!" Mirabel yells.

I fake laughed and rolled my eyes. Yep. I'm dead.