T W E N T Y - E I G H T

[Meet your children & grandchildren, who are turned to stone.]

I wish my memories came flowing in at once. It's hard to remember everything I've done and seen. Remembering my family. Remember Camilo. But as I go down memory lane, I don't remember precise details of everyone yet.

Diego, lava. My first son from my first life. Everything is still a blur as memories surfaced like a brain freeze. He is identical to Camilo but opposite of his personality. We was a sweet kid growing up. But when he received his gift, he got a short temper. He shouts a lot but not around his Tia Dolores, he becomes soft around her, knowing how sensitive her hearing is. But though he is a hot head, his actions and words have a heart in it. Reminds me of Bakugo in a way, from an anime I watched back in my world. With his gift, he makes new terrain. With the help of his sister, Krissy who is gifted with water healing and the lava dries out and makes new crops and fields. Or even flatten out an area for new buildings.

Manuel, war. He was part of my second life. He was the most overprotective grandchild of them all. He got my techniques and fighting style after barging in my old room, a day before the ceremony. He was an unsure kid of what he wanted. But when he found my weapon that night, I, of course, confiscated it. But told him the story behind it. Mixed with a bit fantasy since, he was just still a kid. Growing up he settled arguments within the village or in the family. He was the problem solver. He had a nice collection of weaponry in his room, thats for sure. I don't remember what went down. I think an enemy invaded Encanto.

   Misty, aquatic. It was the dry season. Pepa's mood was just too bright in my third life. Misty, the middle child, saw how crops wilted, no matter how many times Isabella regrows them. Her ceremony came, it rained. Her body was made of water and she let out water as well. As she grew up, she felt drawn to over the mountains. One of my other children during that time, Jessar who had the force of push and pull towards objects, things and beings. Mainly for match making. He saw her down by the river one day from what he explained that, she wanted to see more of what her abilities can do. So, he made ocean bank and new ocean creatures came in. Encanto started flourish bigger. She was so happy that she learned that she can understand marine life. As Antonio only understood land animals.

   Samantha, gravity. Was one of the my most insecure grandchildren. When she is upset, everything around her levitates around her. Objects and beings, even her own self . So, it was everyone tried to keep her on happy mood. She help the children fly and have fun.

   Cinna, acid. He isn't very happy with that ability. But he mainly used to remove terrain. Rocks, trees, plants, etc. Though his power is harmful, if used wrongly, he is a very sweet and sensitive person. He is very timid and overthinks that his ability will kill someone by accident.

   Miguel, quakes. As I remember more and more. Some of them, inherited Pepa's moods wings that 'cause's chaos. Like when Miguel is angry, the ground shakes. And his quakes can also create more mountains.

Gabriel, electricity. His own power shocks him 'causing him to zone out and his brain fries up, almost like when a robot malfunctions. Shooting electricity everywhere.

Juliana, creation. She was the second graceful Madrigal. She created toys for the children and something helpful for certain villagers.

   Daniela, dark magic. Her magic goes out of control and sometimes possesses her.

Luis, speed. Helps do errands for others.

   Luna and Sol.

   Luna and Sol.

My memories of then are faded. It's a blur. My head just hurts as try to think hard of their faces and memories. Why can't I remember them? I need painkillers. I need Camilo. I need to get out of here.