N I N E T E E N

❤️‍🔥🔞❤️‍🔥

😉

Play the music when told

Camilo's POV

After the talk with my father, I head up to my room and before I could open the door. I hear
Y/n's beautiful laugh that melted my heart. I sighed and went inside my room to change. I took off my poncho and then my shirt. Tossing it in the bin thats in the corner of my room. I'm so happy my room had been renovated into something of my liking. Less mirrors and more of a normal room with a twist that it can transform into anything I desire.

I changed my pants and I sighed while looking in the mirror. I remembered back when Y/n was injured for a couple of days.

☁︎︎

I set down her bag and I heard broken pieces of glass move around inside. I looked around and then Y/n. I apologetically apologize to her for invading her bag. I open it and my eyes widen. I look at Y/n sleeping peacefully after being injected by my tia, so she can sleep. I picked up a broken piece and placed them together. Luckily it wasn't super shattered to puzzle them together.

"What?? Only a piece?" I whispered as I dig in her bag and pull out, weird objects I have never seen before. I frown at a flat object trying to see what it is. It lit up as I touched it. It startled me. "Swipe up to un...lock?" It said error afterwards as it asked for face ID. Whatever that is. I soon tapped this weird button as my face appeared almost making me drop Y/n's weird magical thing. I looked at it and I see my reflection. I see a weird looking button and I press it, as it flashes. I see it shrink and I press on where it went. It looked like I took a photo. I might to have ask
Y/n later on what it is. I look at the other objects in her bag.

I found pencil. Well what I thought was a pencil as it shot a red light and I made a hole in the curtain. Then I found glasses. But when I put them on, I could see through walls. And things I wish I could unsee. Good thing I like Arepas more than meat. I also found a bracelet thats now broken. A weird looking coin. I pulled out what I assume is a watch. And then a weird L shaped object, it was heavy. I seen it in a book before. It's like a smaller version of a gun. Better put that away.

   I continued looking in her bag as I found a notebook, coins, lipstick, and a photo what looks like her family. She looked sad as her parents surrounded a little boy that I probably assume is her brother. But the quality is amazing. The phot has color and very amazing details.

   But sadly I found no more pieces to complete the small shards I put together. I look at it and my eyes widen. It's a vision of Y/n crying while hugging something. But... she never met Bruno yet. I stare at her unconscious form, confused.

   "What are you hiding angelita?"

☁︎︎
[play music]

   I snapped out of my thoughts as I did my nightly workout before bed. After my workout, I showered and slip into bed after drying off. I only thought of the weird dreams I have and what I saw that day.

   When Y/n isn't around, I enter her room to look for clues to help my thoughts. I always make sure to not move anything to the bare minimum 'cause for some reason she can tell how she places it. I even tried to find those weird objects she had but I think their home is in her bag.

   My dreams or say visions, memories, started to get worse lately than beautiful. I have a feeling she will leave soon. But when? 'No Camilo... you're not backing out. If you confess, it will be enough for her to stay... if she feels the same...'

   I sighed and hug the bunny plush that is hugging a chameleon, she made for me on my 16th birthday. I kinda protective of it.

I was about to drift to sleep when someones knocks on my door. I grinned.

"Come in, angelita," I sat up and I saw her enter my room she closes the door and walked over to me.

"Hey... I'm sorry I pushed you and kicked you of my room," she says nervously. She sits on my bed. I move over to make space for her and she gets in the covers and lays on top of my chest. I hope she won't hear my heart accelerate. "I just..." she trails off and sighs. "Never-mind. It sounds stupid in my head."

"Whatever you wanted to say isn't stupid to me, angelita. I'm used to your funny choice of words and speech," I look at her and she looks up at me.

"Do you ever feel torn with opening up your heart with someone but something holds you back?" she explains.

"All the time..." I smiled and stroked her soft
s/n ever so gently.

"Camilo..." she whispered though I can hear it. Only for me to hear. And Dolores. But for me.

"You know... I always wanted to know more about you. I know from the times asked, you give me small details of your life. But... I really want to know more. Understand you more... what I trying to say is that I'm in-"

"Camilo... as much as I want to because I really do, I just can't. I'm not ready. It will change everything. It will change between us... I promised my brother that I can't tell you or anyone who I am, under any circumstances," She hid her face in chest.

"Your brother can't reach you here. Nothing will change if you let me in your heart," I lift her head and tears well up in her eyes.

"Camilo Madrigal... you make me weak around you," She kisses me, which shocked me and I soon returned the kiss.

The kiss turned passionate and heated as I hover above her. She wrapped her leg around my waist and her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. She tugs on my hair, earning a groan from me. We pull away for air and I can feel my cheeks heat up that resembles hers.

"I kinda wish... to entangle my hands in your old curly hair. But I won't complain," She smiles and pulls me in for another kiss. I trailed my kiss down to her neck and tried to find her weak-spot. She gasped and held on to me tighter as I mark her. "Camilo~," she moans.

I slip my hand up her leg, past the insides of her night gown and grope her breasts. She arches and moaned softly. With my other free hand, I slip the straps of her gown off her shoulder and I kissed it as I marked it as well. She lightly clawed my bare back from the pleasure I gave her.

She leaned into my ear and said, "Fuck me, Camilo... I need you."

I help her take off her gown and she rested there, vulnerable to me. Only for me to see. I removed her underwear and then my pants and then boxers. I lift her leg and gave her a quick kiss. I looked at her reassuring eyes and she closed her eyes. We gasped as I entered her slowly. I slowly thrusted into her as we tried to keep it down. Her tightness. This new feeling of pleasure. The new sensation of being with someone you love ever so dearly. We entwine our hands together as we spent the night in each other's arms.

Please... don't tell me this is a dream... I want this to be real. I want cherish her. I need her in my life. Please don't make this into a dream. If so... I don't want to wake up.