T W E N T Y - F I V E

Note: Some things have been scrapped from my trailers. :)

   The next day, I head back to Casita for breakfast as promised. Camilo looked very happy about our date tonight. He glanced at me every now and then at the table as I glanced back at him with a shy smile. Once breakfast was over, he kissed my forehead and being all romantic to me all morning. Plucked one of Isabella's roses and gave one to me. Took my plates away for me. Hugged me sweetly and kissed my cheek. He was really happy. Pepa's rainbow was over Casita all day as she found out about our date. And understood why he was super happy.

   Things are starting to be different between us. I can tell by Dolores's face that she overheard our conversation last night. She is happy that her brother is happy. I spent majority of my day cooped in my room thinking about to what to say. I can finally get this weight off my shoulders. Even if I changed things, at the end... he deserved to know.

I got myself fixed and prepare for the worst. If something goes wrong, I might as leave behind a clue for Camilo to look at. 'My journal entries. My prized possession.' I placed my first journal on my desk and flipped through the last page. 'I'm sorry... I should've told you sooner. If you're interested to know more, check my bookshelf. I will forever miss you, Mi Heroe.'

   I sketched out the blueprints to my weapons in case he needs to defend himself

I sketched out the blueprints to my weapons in case he needs to defend himself. I set down the small cubed portal, leaving instructions too. This is probably my biggest risk ever. I survived many predicaments. But this one... I don't think I will. Because my conversation with Jessica, as she explains her theory, haunted me.

"Y/n... don't you think this is odd? The photos. The dates. Don't you think... you're reliving the same moment? Or maybe you had many past lives on trying to save the Madrigal's? I just find it weird. Or maybe stuck in a time loop?" Jessica explained staring at the files she stole. "You must prepare everything for the worst. Once you tell Camilo. Once Dolores over hears the conversation. Let's see what happens. I will be on stand by, I brought most of my gadgets with me. If a scenario like you being sent back to the present or someone our agency comes. I will stay here and protect the people and Madrigal's. It's our duty as agents, to see this through to the end and protect the people."

I stared at the white noise chip I have, taking a deep breath. 'No. Dolores will hear this time.' I sketched out every gadget I had, plus what the ones Jessica gave me that my brother packed for me, putting every detail on what it's used for and how to use it.

I look out of my window to see the sunsetting. I take a deep breath. 'It's almost time.' As I wrapped up my sketches, it was dark and I knew I had to get going. I head towards my door and took my possibly one last glance of my room.

   "I will be hidden in the shadows of the forest surrounds Casita."

   Jessica probably is in position by now. With her spy outfit on and weapons ready for anyone that might change.

   I exited my room and sighed. I hopped on the edge and launched myself up, walked over to the candle lit scenery Camilo set up on Casita's roof top. He was watching the sky as I walked up to him and sat down.

   "Hey Cami," I say as I looked up to the sky.

   "Hola Mi Angelita," I felt his eyes on me and looked at him scan my body. "Thats a cute dress. You made it?"

   "Yep."

"It suits you.." he smiled.

"Why thank you," I reciprocated his smile.

"So... tell me more about yourself," he asked as he pulled out a plate of Arepas from his picnic basket. We agreed this morning to skip dinner, so we can eat together.

"Prepare for a overload of weird terms." I laughed.

"Eh, I'm already used to your weirdness princesa," he winked making me blush for not only that he winked at me. But he gave me a new nickname.

"I love exploring... traveling... seeing the world," I express myself with passion.

"Tra..vel..ing?"

"Yeah you know... going places wherever my feet takes me," I sighed softly and grabbed an Arepa. I swear... it's like Camilo can't live without eating a Arepa everyday.

"Mi angelito... I don't know what's this traveling you speak of," Camilo tilted his head to express his confusion.

"How else I got here? I traveled. I been to places I dreamed of going. Like Paris, France. New York. Toronto, Canada. Hawaii. Rome, Italy. London, Great Britain. The list goes on," I smiled remembering all the missions I did in those places.

Camilo's eyes glowed in curiosity. "Wow... I never knew there's more out there to explore," he takes a deep breath and looked up at the sky. "Angelita..." he looks away and looked at me sadly.

   "Hmm?"

   "I'll just say it. It's been eating me since Casita's destruction..."

   "What are you-"

   "I looked into your bag and..." he rubbed his neck and my heart dropped.

   "Y-You... saw?" I gulped.

   "Y-Yes... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have peaked. I saw a piece of a vision you had. Though you never met Bruno. And these weird looking objects... like this weird thing that shot out a red light and made a hole. A flat item which had my reflection and with a lock and whats the word? Umm.. pass...code?"

   "Ah..." I chuckled. I pulled out my phone and turned it on, after years of keeping it shut down to reserve the battery life. I typed in the passcode and went to my gallery. I giggled at the photo he took. "You mean this?" I showed him the phone.

   His eyes widen as he gently grabbed the phone and tapped it. "What is this called? Is it your version of a photo?"

   "Yep. Its called a Selfie."

   "Selfie... wow. Sounds cute and cool," he started to get excited. "Wheres the camera thing?" I swiped down to click the camera button and I held my phone.

   "Ok. Pose," I smiled and smiled next to me. We took several photos. One with a kiss on my cheek. One of me doing the same to him. Camilo seemed to enjoy modern technology. Intrigued even.

   "What is this do-hickey even called?"

   He's just too adorable. "It's called a smartphone. It's a programmed phone that you can take with you to call your friends and family, search up information, play games, post things online, text your friends from a far distance, take selfies and photos, meet people online, its made for so many things."

   "I just got lost by the new terms you just used," he blinks in shock.

   I take a deep breath. "In conclusion..." I held his hands and looked straight into his glimmering eyes. "I... I'm not from here. I don't belong in your world."