E L E V E N

I got ready for my new day in Encanto, deciding I will keep my hair down today. Pepa is healed now, everyone is back on duty. I can't wait to see everyone do their part. I walk to dinning room to see it empty, besides the chairs left untouched. I was confused and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Luisa.

"The family is having breakfast outside, Y/n. Every Monday and Friday, we eat outside for breakfast," Luisa explains as she picks up a chair one by one and stack them.

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"Nope. Help is not even my vocabulary," she chuckles.

   "Right. Sorry... Forgot?" I laugh nervously.

   "I understand. Not used to people with super powers. Oh, this Thursday is Antonio's gift ceremony. You're gonna love it. You're going to still be here, right?" She smiles. I nod. "Great! Now, go join the others. I will catch up."

   I nod and head outside to see everyone chatting with each other. While I see one piling up food. I walk over to him and cross my arms.

   "Let's see... shapeshifter, jokester, actor, cook, stylist and now food hoarder," I look at him with a smile. "And you call me mysterious."

   Camilo looks up at me, grabbing another arepa and places on the plate. "Like I said... theres lots more about me than you think."

"Well same goes to me."

"You literally fell 15ft up in a tree," he commented.

'Actually hundreds of feet. But no one will know. I swear that's traumatizing. Never jumping out of plane. That's for sure.' I thought to myself. "And?"

"And you could've died if I wasn't there," he says in a gentle tone, sounding if I was something precious and fragile. Couldn't imagine where I would be, if we never met.

"Ok. Ok. You could've too! You almost got squashed by me," I nudged him.

"Ok! Time to eat! Everyone to the table," Abuela Alma says as we look at the table being set by Mirabel.

"Say... want to join me and see what I do for my service to the community?" Camilo asks grabbing more Arepas.

"Sure."

"Perfect, its a date," he winks.

Camilo left with a smirk on his face and my mouth dropped. 'He. Did. Not. Just. Asked. Me. Out. I only been here a day!! A DAY!'

"Y/n? Are... you ok?" Mirabel asked me as she startled me when I see her next to me. "Sorry... I didn't mean to startle you."

"I-I'm fine." I grab a plate and start to fill my plate.

Abuela Alma assigned their services for the week:
•Pepa managing crops.
•Julieta healing townsfolk.
•Isabella flourish new flowers around town and give out gardening lessons.
•Dolores listen to anyone who needs help.
•Luisa moving houses, churches and pick up escaped donkeys.
•Camilo babysitting and entertainment.

After breakfast, we cleaned up and head out into town. With me following Camilo.

"Camilo! Camilo! Are you babysitting this week?" Asked a little girl, I soon learn her name is Alexandra.

"Are you, Camilo?" Asked another little girl name Cecilia.

"Are you? Are you?" Asked a little boy named Juancho.

"Guys... relax," Camilo smiled as he kneeled down ruffling the kids hair. "Of course, I am. It's my week. But... I have a special guest with me." He got back up and pulls me close to him. "Guys, this is Y/n. Y/n, meet Alexandra, Cecilia, Jessica, Juancho, Marcos, Felipe, Brian.... and wait.. where's Junior?"