T W E N T Y - S E V E N

"Why... do you hate them... so much?" I looked at Ms. Eris with wonder and hatred.

   "Why? Let's refresh your memory shall we?" She snaps her fingers and one of her four bodyguards came over to hold me in place as she kneed me in my stomach. "You can't marry people who's part of history and time. Meddling and falling in love ruins our present day. We can't enemies roaming around trying to steal their candle and give themselves power. Power that will give us an disadvantage. But..." she pauses and gave me the coldest of looks. I felt goosebumps. "One of your first times you traveled back to the Encanto era, Colombia received heavy daily earthquakes. There were many losses. Citizens and anyone near the border has to move away. Colombia reached out to our organization and asked to find the source. So we traveled back to only find out that, that your great-granddaughters, Luna and Sol were battling out. Of course you might have heard of the show, My Little Pony."

   'Great-Granddaughters?'

   "Yeah? You mean-"

   "Yes. You decided to abandon your old life. Married to Camilo and had 5 kids. But Jessica wasn't one of them at the time. She was in your last past life. With 3 others. But she was the eldest. She was going to be the next heir to Casita," Ms. Eris explained. "Luna and Sol were supposed share the heir of Casita. But when the battle broke out. All of Colombia found out about the Madrigal's hidden village. The battle was brutal. Neither sister giving up. Luna was the outcast. Sol was loved by all. As the show was written, Luna fell into darkness and hatred. No one wanted to her friend. Mainly because she was barely seen."

   She smirked and I glared at her. "What did you do to them?" I yelled.

   "You know those statues in my mansion's garden that time I threw a party for the new years?" She grinned mischievously.

   My heart dropped as I got a flashback of when I saw them. I remembered taking the supposed are. They posed beautifully in the position of holding their rightful power symbol. I remembered being so drawn to them.

   I closed my eyes as I felt hot tears run down my cheeks as I sobbed. "How dare you... use them as decorations. So apart from them... those other ones? Were they part of my bloodline too?"

   "Aww... no wonder you're my number one spy. You catch on quick!" She laughed devilishly. "Diego, lava. Manuel, war. Misty, aquatic. Samantha, gravity. Cinna, acid. Miguel, quakes. Juliana, creation. Luis, speed. Gabriel, music. Daniela, dark magic. So I did what I had to do, I took Jessica as she has horrify fate of powers."

   "And that is?"

   "Destruction. With one touch, its over. I had to see each of your children's fate before taking the destined one away. Anyways, I would love to stay and chat all night long. But my beauty sleep calls," she looks at her bodyguard. "You know where to take her."

   "Let go of me!! Get off of me!! Don't touch me!!" I yelled as I fought his grasp. It's like they got tired of me and injected me. And everything turned black.

   When I woke up again, I was resting on a flat mattress. But it wasn't any ordinary mattress. This is the one to torture the worst of enemies. I had been here before once or twice. I was restrained down. My heart was pounding loudly and I know what to expect.

The door opens and I looked at Paul. Eris's husband and manager of the torture chambers. He laughs as he spotted me.

"Who knew I was assigned to torture you?" He shakes his head as he resumes laughing.

"Paul. Buddy. Come on, release me. Eris is not who you think she is!" I say. "Paul please."

"I'm sorry. But I gotta obey orders. Lets see.." Paul looks at his clipboard and flips through the pages. "Ah, a temporal meddler. Level 5? Such a party pooper. Oh well... you're lucky it's on medium," he puts his gloves on and then his goggles. He touches the panels and readies the switch. "Relax... it will only hurt a little."

   He pulls down the lever and my body was shocked. I screamed in pain as I felt the shocks. What felt like hours, the torture was over. The bodyguards picked me up as I felt my body numb. They took me to a prison and chained me up against the wall.

   "Ms. Eris will see you after agency hours," says the bodyguard and left my cell.

I hung my head low as my body slowly started to ache. I can't believe I had many past memories, past supposed children and grandchildren. There must've been a reason that they went mayhem. My memories are a blur. But slowly returning to me. How could she... How could she destroy it. That means... if she goes back in time, before the candle died. Maybe to even when it was first born. Camilo will be erased. Jessica will be erased. The Madrigal's will be erased.

'Camilo... where are you mi heroe?'