Trailer 2

Your eyes glowed as you stared at the portal.

"Heads up, since you picked before the fall of their home in 1952, and your goal is to find Camilo and the Madrigal's, your body will return to your 15 year old body. But your mind age won't change."

"Ok. Got it."

"Ready?"

"Yep."

You started to walk towards the portal.

"Watch your step-"

"Woah!!!"

You were falling straight from the sky.

You screamed. Falling at inhuman pace. You passed through clouds and clouds. You see the trees and ground. Your eyes widen.

"No. No. No. NOO!! UGH!!" A large tree leaf saved your fall but you resumed falling as you see a boy with a yellow ruana. "WATCH OUT!!!"

"Huh?" The boy looks up and catches you as you crashed landed on him. You both groan in pain.

You opened your eyes to feel a warm embrace around you. A calm steady heartbeat. You lift your head up and your eyes widen.

'I CRASH LANDED ON CAMILO MADRIGAL!!!'

You panicked as you poke his cheek.

"Excuse me... are you alive?" You felt guilty. He doesn't respond as he was knocked out cold for a while. "Oh no... what am going to do? I'm a murderer!!" You whined as you paced back and forth. "I can't believe I killed Camilo. When I get home, I'm so killing him..." as time passed, your panic was over and tended to Camilo's aid. "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to kill you..."

Camilo burst out laughing as he couldn't contain his fake unconscious state.

"Tranquila princesa... I'm not dead. Not yet at least," he sat up and stretched.

You screamed in panic as you backed away. He scared the life out of you.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very smooth."

"No literally. Did it hurt? Cause it hurts for me.." he stood up and groaned, rubbing his head from the impact.

❤︎

"I never thought life could be more than books and research. Not until I met you."

"I dedicated my high school years to help save you guys

"I dedicated my high school years to help save you guys... even part of college and risk of losing my job, and my dream comes to an end."

"Once one story ends, you can start a new one. Find a new dream."

"I have that figured out."

"Oh really? Dígame princesa."

"My dream is..."

"-being with you."