T H I R T Y - O N E

Camilo's POV

   I followed B/n into this circular room, and he clicks the button. I panicked and held myself against the wall as it moved upwards.

   "Chill. This is called an elevator. It transport me from my lab, which you were currently in, into my home," he explains as it slowed down the doors opened. The walls open to a hallway. He walked out and I followed him. I looked around to see photos of a happy family. I stare at it and see a small little, what I think is Y/n, her brother and two adults which makes me think, it's their parents.

   The home looks different from what Casita looks like back home. The walls aren't very colorful, more on the plain side. There aren't plants around and the floor is smooth.

   "Wow... it's different than from back home," I commented in amusement.

   "Would you like a tour?" He turns to me.

   I felt a smile crept up and I nod eagerly. "Please! I want to see everything 60 years from now!"

"Camilo remember why you're here. I promise I will give you a full the 21st century after we solve the problem at stake. For now, a house tour is enough," B/n pats my head like he was like a big brother that I never had. His soft gentle smile gave me big brother energy. Always looking out on the small details and reminders.

   "Woah

"Woah... the stairs reminds me of Casita during our gift ceremony," I look upwards and see the stair go 3-4 floors up. And probably few more below.

"This is the main entrance. The circular tube is mine. It takes me in and out of the house to my lab. Thats what we came out of," he explains. He leads me to another room. It wide and spacious. Its bigger compared to mine back home.

   The big open windows are clear to me that it was day time

The big open windows are clear to me that it was day time. While back home was night. In the middle of the room I see 2 adults on these small gadgets, doing something. B/n walks up them and cleared his throat.