T H I R T Y

Note: Apologies if you don't have a brother, call him Juan. As his name was originally Juan but never got to use it. Cause I wanted you guys to pick. 😝

Note 2.0: Credit to the artists.

Camilo's POV

   "Here goes nothing..." I looked down at the cubed gadget.

   "Be careful hermano..." Dolores hugs me. "I can't wait to see my sister-in-law again," she grinned sadly. My eyes widen.

"You remember?"

"Yeah," tears filled her eyes. A memory surfaced and I felt myself crying.

   Y/n was helping Dolores up and down the stairs. Being all attached to her for the past 2 months as Dolores can't do things like she used to because of her 5 month baby bump and "symptoms", Y/n calls it in her world, that came with it.

   "Oh Y/n... thank you so much. What would I do if Camilo never asked you out to be his girlfriend?" She says with a squeak.

   "Oh its nothing. As you know in my world, there's a thing called an ultrasound, where you can see the baby and confirm it's gender," Y/n explained.

   "That sounds like a dream to know what I'm having," she looks down at her stomach. I was in the courtyard eating my jealousy off with an arepa as Y/n spends most of her time with Dolores. "Say Y/n... when are you and Camilo going to decide on having a baby?"

   I felt my cheeks flare up and I see Dolores smirk, flashing me a quick glance, knowing it was to tease me. I remember after that day, we spent time together and even tried.

   I felt a tear slid down my check. We exchanged a hug as she rubs my back gently. I backed away and placed the cubed gadget down and turned it on. A huge circle appeared and the room glowed. "I'm leaving the cube in your hands, after I leave." Dolores nods. I grabbed Y/n's bag and I looked back at the glowing circle.

   "Camilo!" My mother walked into the room with Tia Julieta. Their eyes widen at their discovery. "What's that?"

   "Y/n's world lies on the other side. I'm planning to save her and bring her back," I said with curiosity.

   "Where do you plan to look huh? You don't know anything about her world. You can't just waltz in and immediately find her," she stated. I can tell she is angry. But her cloud didn't appear. Which made me frown.

   "Mama... where's your cloud?" She looks up and her eyes were terrified.

   "My... cloud... Where's my cloud?" She panics.

   "Hermano... go now! Find her!" Dolores looked scared as her hearing picked up something. She grabs Julieta's bag of food, which I think they planned to give me. And with that... Dolores pushed me through the glowing circle without warning.

   "Woah!!!" I opened my eyes as I traveled through a light way tunnel? It sparkled and light up as I see events of the future go past me. "What is all of this?" The light grew brighter as I fell through another hole and landed on a cold white surface. "Oof.." I looked down, as I lifted myself a bit and I saw my reflection. "Come on... my new haircut is gone." My original hairstyle returned and sighed. I stood up and looked around.

   I saw the unfamiliar environment around me. White walls. White weird floorings. And more of that supposed gadgets Y/n mentioned a lot of. I looked at them excitedly looking at each one. Then looking at this weird color looking water I never seen before. I heard the sound of something clicking rapidly and I followed the sound. I saw a man who is probably much older than me. Probably Mariano's age. Maybe even a little more. I saw multiple big flat unknown object that has numbers and letters all scrambled up, with photos and notes everywhere. I tilted my head in confusion. I cleared my throat and the man stopped typing. He jerked around and his eyes widen.

"Oh shit... this can't be good. Camilo? As in Camilo Madrigal? Born in December 28 of 1936?second child of Pepa Madrigal. Gifted with the power of shapeshifting into beings and animals? What are you- how did you-" the man panicked.

I looked down at my hands. 'I can shapeshift into animals?'

"Who are you?" I asked as I held my ground.

"I'm B/n. What are you doing here?" B/n asked.

"I'm here to find Y/n. Do you know her?" I got close to B/n, feeling uneasiness.

"Do I know her? Of course, I know her," He pushed his glasses upwards and grinned as he whirl his tie.

"So... are you her boyfriend? Or something?" I said wryly.

   "Brother, actually. How did you get here?"

   "Y/n left behind this cubed gadget that brought me here," I explained and clutched onto her bag.

   B/n nods and smiled at me once again. "So why are you here?" He stood up from his chair.

   "The Encanto is endanger... I need her help! Tell me where she is!" I outburst. These questions are annoying. I'm wasting time.

   B/n gulped and looked down, rubbing his arm. "She's... arrested."

   I frowned. "A..rrest..ed? Define arrested."

   "Right.. no crimes happens over there," he facepalmed himself. He snaps his fingers trying to think. His face lights up and grinned mischievously. "Say... does your powers still work here?" I shapeshifted into an exact copy of him. He admired my transformation and took notes. I revert back to normal. "Hmm... I got an idea. But first... we need to make you blend in with our society." B/n walked over to me and pushes me as I tried to protest. He pushed me into this weird room and closed the door.

   "What the hell man?!" I yelled I banged on the door.

   "Stand in that circle over there. Let my computer do the work of your measurements and choosing of your outfit!" I heard his voice boom in the room, though I can't see him.

   "Curiouser. And curiouser," I whispered to myself as I made my way to another glowing circle.

"Ok. Now stay still, would ya?" I see these weird circular object hover over my body, going up and down as a bright light runs down my body. Then it took off my ruana and took Y/n's bag as I tried to grab but it quickly disappeared.

   "Bruh! Give it back!"

   "Later. Y/n surely grew on you with her slang words," her brother laughed. "The next part, my robotic assistant is going to change your clothes. So stay still. I mean it."

   I see a robotic object makes its way towards me and started to change my clothes. It feels weird. They took my clothes and shoes. I felt the cold air hit my bare skin. Then they lifted me up and put on my new clothing and styled my hair.

   Once I was done, the door unlocks and I come out in my new outfit

   Once I was done, the door unlocks and I come out in my new outfit. I'm wearing clothing that I don't know what to call it. It has sleeves and a different version of the pants I wear. The shoes are awfully comfortable and love how it has my symbol.

   I met up with her brother and nods in approval. "Perfect. Now... let's teach you some basics of how to fit in, here in the future."