T H I R T Y - F O U R

I entered complete darkness. I let my eyes adjust my surroundings and I walked forward. My ears perked up as I heard 3 gunshots and screams of people and horses. I ran towards the sounds and I stopped. My heart dropped as I was late. The soldiers are dead and Ms. Eris stood there and smiled.

"Lo siento. I didn't mean scare you all. You're all safe now," She says as I see a Young Alma Madrigal with a supposed to be dead Pedro Madrigal. My blood ran cold as my memories of my time spent with the Madrigal's... fades.

Alma walked towards her and smiled. "You have our greatest gratitude. If it weren't for you, my husband wouldn't be here. Thank you."

Pedro looks lost and confused. Like he doesn't know what to do next. History just rewritten itself. Alma walked back towards him and rested her hand on his cheek. He looks up and forced a smiled. His smile gave off the aura of he was decided to die to save his village. The village people thanked Ms. Eris and they all walked away.

I waited until they were gone and Ms. Eris laughs. "I know you're there bunny roadkill." Her cold icy words felt like a stab. I got chills. I came out of the shadows and glared at her.

"You son of a bitch...!" I gritted my teeth. "You bastard!" I ran towards her and swung at her and hit her directly in the face. She fell back and into the water. She stood up and I held out my small ninja knife. She laughs again.

"What is this?" She smirked. "Weren't you the one with the big talk of "I'm going to save The Madrigal's?" Please~. I got the biggest of scientists to take me all the way to this time period. And you? You stole an artifact from Colombia's exhibit. To them, I'm a hero. And you? You are nothing. You're zero. With this small act, they're destiny is changed. Felix is off marrying a lady from a club. Agustin is off marrying a rich woman like his family. The only to put things back on track is..."

"To kill you."

"Not only that..." her smirk widen as she shook her pointer finger. "You die with me."

"In your dreams..."

"Come at me, oh greatest agent of them all." She took off her coat revealing her weapons of choice. She was cover in multiple guns and knives. I held my ground and I got close to her, point the small knife at her throat. "Now. Now. How about a hands on fight before we escalate to weaponry. Be a good ~ girl and drop the knife. Go on. Drop it."

I backed up and placed the knife down, but as soon as I do that, she pins my head to the ground. "You're playing unfair."

"I thought you knew better that it was to lower your defense," she spat.

I quickly grabbed my knife again and stabbed her leg. She backs away and got up quickly pulled my gun out. "Since we're playing dirty, might also do the same!" I shot at her but she dodges quickly, pulling the knife out of her calve. She threw it at me, to which led me to dodge and run towards her, putting my gun into its sleeve, throwing a combo of a jab, hulk, and a rear hulk. Repeatedly. Water splashed around us as she falters back.

"The world will be under my control once I'm through with you!" She pulled out one of her knives and swung at me as I dodge but letting my left arm get severely wounded. We were panting as the fight went on. Injuring the both of us. As we run out of carry ons. I have slices and cuts around me. They sting as the water washes the blood away. "You don't think I know you sent Licht and his team to the current Encanto era? As we fight... he's being erased along with history. Along Jessica."

"You set me up!"

"I'm always one step ahead of you... or more like... see what you were doing. Nokto didn't sent the message... I did. He's at death door right about now."

"You psychopath!!!" I pulled out my gun released the trigger. But my eyes widen to who I shot.

P...Pedro?