F I V E

Though it's late, I quickly had a meal and went to get ready. I put in my designed dress I made and pack a few things. Like the shard, my phone, my make up and a few gadgets my brother gave me.

   A travel size portal cube that can transform into a bigger one once placed so, I can go home and back to Encanto whenever I need to go back for something. White noise sound chip to block Dolores's hearing, so she won't overhear my conversations with my brother. My brother invented a temporal watch where I can get signal back at base.

I head back to his lab where he waited by a covered item. He smiles softly as he looks at me.

   "You look beautiful."

   "Thanks Jimmy Neutron. So is that the machine?"

   "Ok Cindy. I was being nice to my sister for once, on how she looks," he rolls his eyes playfully. "But yes. It is," he pulls the sheet off and turned it on. He pulled out his tablet within his coat and started to type something.

   I felt my eyes glow of the reflection of the portal as I stared at it. A glass case lowers itself and it had Camilo's poncho inside. The portal turned into various warm colors. Red, yellow and orange. And then back in a never ending cycle.

"Heads up, since you picked before the fall of their home in 1952, and your goal is to find Camilo and the Madrigal's, your body will return to your 15 year old body. But your mind age won't change. Got it?"

"Ok. Got it."

"Ready?"

"Yep."

You started to walk towards the portal.

"Watch your-"

"Woah!!!"

   "-step."

   I were falling straight from the sky. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Falling at inhuman pace. I passed through clouds and clouds. I could almost see the trees and ground. My eyes widen.

  "No. No. No. NOO!! UGH!!" A large tree leaf saved your fall but you resumed falling as you see a boy with a yellow ruana. "WATCH OUT!!!"

   "Huh?" The boy looks up and catches me as I crashed landed on him. We both groan in pain. I opened my eyes as I feel a warm embrace around me. A calm steady heartbeat. I lift my head up and my eyes widen.

'I CRASH LANDED ON CAMILO MADRIGAL!!!'

   I panicked and grip my hair and poke his cheek. I gulped. "Excuse me... are you alive?" I felt guilty. He doesn't respond as he was knocked out cold for a while. "Oh no... what am going to do? I'm a murder!!" I whined as I paced back and forth. "I can't believe I killed Camilo. When I get home, I'm so killing him..." as time passed, my panic was over and tended to Camilo's aid. "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to kill you..."

   Camilo burst out laughing as he couldn't contain his fake unconscious state. "Tranquila princesa... I'm not dead. Not yet at least," he sat up and stretched.

   I screamed in panic and I backed away. He scared the life out of me. It's like time frozen, I stared at him giggling. He was soon standing in front of me with his hand out.