F O U R

"Wait... how long you had this shard?" I stood grab the shard from Finn.

   "I don't know... days? Weeks? Months? You know as a Mafia, Y/n. I'm a very.. very busy guy. I don't have time examine things. But.. I kept it in case I would ever work with you or your brother again," Rey explains looking at his wine with a smirk.

   I glared at him as I pull out my purse and put on my spy glasses. I scan it as it catches all its details.

Item detected:
Bruno Madrigal's Vision Stone

   "This... this is Bruno Madrigal's vision shard!!" I snapped. "You had this whole time! It would save me the trouble of coming me here!!" I punched the table.

   "Where was the fun in that?" He pouts playfully and gets up. "But hey.. you have more evidence."

   "Wait 'til I punch that smug off you fucking fa-"

   "Y/n, calm down," Finn grabs me holding me back from getting closer. "Easy. Easy."

   "You selfish. Bastard. Sneaky snake! Let go of me Finn!'"

    "Just calm down. Violence won't help!" Finn exclaimed. He covers my mouth with his hand and smiled. "Sorry... she always was short tempered." I turn to Finn glared at him.

   "Well.. you're welcome, Finn. At least someone is grateful," He smirked.

   I get Finn off me but he pushes me into the seat and glares. "No."

   "But-"

   "No. No more violence. Now thank the man."

   "I... am sorry. You're lucky I didn't report you to the authorities. Just for my brother," I crossed my arms.

His henchman walked up to him and whispered in his ear. Rey raised a brow and stood up.

"Sorry I have to cut dinner short. I have business to attend to. But my henchmen will help you board my jet. A token of my gratitude," Rey bows. "Now, if you could excuse me." He walks away.

I stare at the shard. It was only a part of it. Where's the rest? Is it a message for someone who came across this? What does it mean? We ate the rest of dinner in silence as I stared at the shard still.

   "Miss L/n. We are here. Please gather all your things so we can get you home," says Bullet scar in a deep dark tone.

   We head to our rooms and grabbed our things. We got off the boat as Rey's henchwoman, lead us to the plane and the woman put on her shades and gloves on. She opens the door and smirked as she looked up and down at Finn. I nudged him and smirk.

   "Welcome to Rey airlines. Please fasten your seatbelts. We be leaving in 3 minutes," She pulls down her shades and winks at Finn. She goes through a door and closes it.

   "Someone took a liking of you~," I punched his arm playfully.

   "Ha. Ha. Very funny," Finn rolled his eyes playfully and puts his suitcase away.

"Come on.. imagine goodie two shoes with someone like her?" I joked and put my suitcase away and sat down.

   "Nice try. She deserves someone her type. Mischievous and badass. Not someone who fears breaking the law Y/n."

   "Just saying," I held my hands up in defense.

❤︎

After the flight, Rey's henchwoman drove us in his limo home. We dropped off Finn and then on our way to mine.