T H I R T Y - F I V E

"Y-You... You killed him!!" I snapped my head around as I see Alma fall on her knees and tears streaming down her face.

"N-No! I-I didn't mean to!! He just-"

But thankfully, the miracle candle appeared. My brain started to hurt and a memory surges.

I walked through the doors of Casita during that rainy day... as I was being introduced, Alma sees me and her eyes were terrified. She backs away and yells at me. Of how I look similar to the person who killed Pedro. Everyone backed away apart from Camilo, Dolores, and Isabella.

   "How can you be so sure Abuela?" Dolores exclaimed as she held her heart choker. "She won't harm us."

   "I never forget a face, Dolores!" Alma frowns. "Out of my house murderer!"

"I don't know what you're talking about! I didn't murder anyone!" I held my ground.

"I can't stare at my husband's murderer!" She looks away.

I sighed and turned around. "Y-Y/n wait..."

"No, Camilo... It's clear I'm unwanted... I will just go camp out in the forest..." I smiled sadly and head to the forest. I searched for a cave and head inside. I sat in corner of the cave and I hugged myself.

   My memories started to jumble and mix up as my sin of killing Pedro on accident takes an effect of my memories. I turned to Ms. Eris and I glared at her.

"Are you happy now?! They hate me because of you!!" I gritted my teeth.

"How is it my fault? You killed him." She smirked.

"It was an accident! I meant to kill you! Not him!!" I pointed out. I should've heard him coming. How did I not hear him? Probably it was the sound of us fighting and water splashing around.

   Remembering how Pedro was about surrender himself to those soldiers, then Ms. Eris swooping in to save the day. None of us is supposed to fidget with the events.

   I looked at the Pedro and then Alma as a tear slipped down my cheek. Ms. Eris mockingly laughs at my sad expression. More and more memories started to jumble up. The times I spent with Camilo turned into Camilo sneaking out to see me and bring food, since Alma forbidden me to take foot into the village. Camilo getting grounded as he was caught doing so.

   I swung my leg kicking her head as she quickly raised her hand up to defend. Then the other side. My anger slowly was growing and growing. The mountains started to grow as the candle bloomed. We were lifted up along with the mountain as we fought each other at the top. It was narrow and dangerous. We were very high up and one wrong move, one of us is dead.

I hit her with the base of my gun, 'causing her to be dizzy. I was panting hard as we glared at each other. "To them... I'm the hero... you... are... nothing, L/n."

   "You may say that but..." I take a deep breath. "I am a hero to someone. Antonio. When the house crumbled. Mirabel and Camilo, when they it fell. And I'm a hero to myself. To put up with this nonsense you just put me through. You took everything from me. My children. My future. My family. My home." I knee her in the stomach and pull her hair back as she looked at me dead in the eye. "When you're dead, I'm sacrificing my future. Setting my stoned family free. Resetting everything, even if risking a new history and new era where you are no longer part of that future. Your life ends here." I smiled and stood up pointed my gun at her head. The wind blew through our hair. Tears streamed down my face and she looked at me with fear. And with that... blood splattered and a little bit of blood splashed onto my face.

   The mountains started to crumbled my eyes widen... I started to fall and landed in the depth of the ocean as the land crumbled underneath, mixing with the water, carrying the debris.

   My memories flashed through my head of all my loving moments for my recent life.

   My graduation from High School.

   Getting into the spy agency.

   My acceptance into the spy training program.

   Being super anime obsessed.

   Learning about the Madrigal's.

   Pranking the teachers with Finn.

   My first boyfriend that Jessica stole right under me.

   Graduating middle school.

   Getting achievements.

   Bullying bullies to be put in their place.

   Cosplay with Finn.

   Going on field trips.

   Graduating Elementary.

   Making mud pies.

   Play on the tire swing.

   Recreate pokemons. (Like who wouldn't.)

   All the way to my first encounter with Finn.

   "Hello, I'm Finn! Welcome to my class. What's your name?"

   The shy 6 year old me played with my hair strand covering half of my face. "Y-Y/n.."

   Even that time I invited Finn over to play. "This is my room!! And this is my pet chameleon! His name is Camilo. He is my best friend."

   Camilo...

   You were there this whole time, weren't you Camilo?

I'm sorry to anyone I've failed in the past. I will do better in my next life.