T W E N T Y - S I X

"I... I'm not from here. I don't belong in your world."

   "What do you mean princesa?" He furrowed his brows.

   "I just don't belong here! This is not MY world. I was never meant to be here in the first place," I gestured his hometown.

   "Of course, it is. You're part of MY world," he pulled me close as he look at me with a bit of hurt.

"Camilo look... I... I'm from 60 years from now in the future. I'm not part of your so called, silent generation," I rest my head against his chest.

"S-Silent Generation?"

"See? I know so much things that you won't completely understand. Terms and phrases you don't even know!" I got out of his grasp and stood up with him copying too.

"And? There's lot's of time to learn and grow. Learn things from you. I want to understand you and your world then. I don't care if you're someone from the past or future. My heart is set on you. I want to be on the same page with you. 'Cause I love you!" He pulled me back in his grasp as he stroked my cheek gently as if I was something fragile.

I placed a kiss on his lips and a tear slid down. "I love you too. I really do love you. But I'm sorry. I wish... to be part of your world... I wish you could see my world. Do you know why I came here? I came to save you and your family. I came here to solve the mystery of why your family disappeared. I did not fall out of a tree. I fell out a sky hundreds of feet from a portal my idiotic brother placed me in. You want to know me better? Fine. I'm an agent. A spy. I'm the agent called Double Bunny. How I got that name? Because of my quick thinking and how swiftly I finish missions. How I got here? I stole your damn ruana from the Colombian museum, so I could meet you and your family. I know it's an idiotic way to time travel to meet the family you spent your whole life researching. I know its fucking stupid to steal it. I did it to save you guys. There. Thats the fat truth. You can push me away now or hate me. Yell at me. For not tell you so- mph!" I felt his warm lips as it stops my rambling as I returned the passion in it.

"So this is how you act when you're under a lot of stress... you talk way too much princesa," he whispers. I look into his eyes once more as we leaned into kiss once again. The kiss got heated and his tongue invaded my mouth suddenly, making my mind get clouded by our kiss. We pulled away for air and we rested on last kiss.

I run my hands through his hair as we press our foreheads together. I suddenly felt a burning sensation in my chest as I fell to my knees.

"No... please... not now.." I whimpered.

"Whats wrong?" He asked worriedly. Suddenly a earthquake struck as we looked around. The sky turned from dark blue to purple.

I looked at my hands, I started to see through them. "My brother is withdrawing me back to the present..." I hugged him though my body fell through him and I got up. He looked at me shocked. "Camilo..." A tear slid down my check and he tried to touch me, but his hand seeped through me. "My room... you'll find everything you need.." I say as I looked around.

"No.. you can't leave! You can't leave me, Y/n!" He cried out. My head started to hurt as I screamed in agony as a memory flashed into my head.

"Te amo mi angelita... no matter how many times we meet again... my heart is still set on you."

"Make the pain stop!!" I screamed.

    "Is she beautiful? What do we call Cami?"

    "Let's call her... Jessica."

    My heart dropped.

   "Give her back, Ms. Eris!!" I pleaded.

   "She will be given to a new family. And she will be raised to hate you. Hate you with every inch of her soul." She grinned mischievously.

   "Jessica.. JESSICA!!!"

   I woke up in bedroom as I got ready for school.

"Y/n!" Camilo once again tried to touch me. "I remember who the mystery woman..." he yells. I looked at him and he smiled. "Its you! You can't leave me again... not for the 11th time!" He sheds a tear.

"Goodbye Camilo." I smiled as Camilo watched me disappear from thin air.

"Y/n!" I heard his cries.

I fell on a cold white floor and I sobbed quietly. "W-Why... Why recall me back Jimmy Netr-" I looked up and I felt goosebumps rise.

   "Y/n L/n. You're under arrest for meddling in the Encanto era," Ms. Eris stood in front of me with a dark stern face.

   "Sorry, hermana... I tried my best to stop them from bringing you back." My brother looks down in shame.

   "Agent Dr. L/n. We talked about this. No temporal travel machines without authorized missions," Ms. Eris turned to glare at my brother who's being held back by her bodyguards.

   "Agent Y/n, your spending some time in isolation prison. And facing your punishment. For breaking the agent code of conduct. Rule 19626-B4, any member who plans to go on unauthorized missions will face punishment," she scoffed. "I'm very disappointed in you, Double Bunny."

   "Should you?" I said bitterly. "Or should I be disappointed in you?"

   "What are you absolutely talking about?" She was taken aback of my words.

   "Y-You... You took my daughter away!!" I yelled and I stood up as I was ready to slap her but she held my wrist. "I remember everything now..."

   "You don't say..." she grinned. "How does it feel to have your daughter hate you? And you hate her? It was really simple, really. Ruling over her life and brainwash her to hate you. I was hoping this time you would forget that utterly annoying Madrigal family. But now I have to go freeze them and reset time again." She looked over shoulder and looked at her assistant. "Farina... when is my next free period? Schedule that for me to go back to the Encanto era and destroy that candle and erase that family from existence."