T H I R T Y - S E V E N

3 years later...

I'm Y/n L/n. I'm 21. Model. Married. And happy. I'm married to Camilo Madrigal. Many may say we're too young to marry. But we are the only ones who know our story, to have a reason. Explaining it to an ordinary person might find it funny. Even a joke.

What happened to all the statued family members? They were set free and we reunited in the new life. But we're not bloodrelated. We're friends.

I heard shuffling and a deep sigh as a warm hand crawls down my shoulders to my bare waist. A pair of lips kiss my bare shoulders sending small sparks through my body. I turn over and opened my eyes as they lock on some honey green ones.

"Good morning, mi amor," says my husband, Camilo as he laid on his side, with his arm and his hand on his head for support.

"Good morning, mi corazon," I swat his hand as he decided to creep downwards. "No more. I'm still tired. I can't handle you for another."

"Mala." He pouted.

"Anyways I'm hungry..." I say as I sit up and pulled the duvets away to cover up. As I was about to get up and pulls me down back towards the bed, then pins me.

"I'm hungry too."

"Ok then, let me go."

"No. I'm hungry for something else," he smirks then leans down but I placed my finger on his forehead pushing him back.

"Yeah... nice try. Get up." I glared. He gets off and I head to the bathroom, I dropped the duvets and I stared at my reflection. "CAMILO MADRIGAL!!! I TOLD YOU NO HICKEYS!!!" I head back out and giving off a dark aura that I'm mad. He goes pale and gulps. "NO MODEL IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE HICKEYS!!! HOW AM I GOING TO MODEL NOW WITH HICKEYS ON ME?! MY MAKEUP STYLIST IS GOING TO HAVE A HARD TIME YOU BASTARD!!"

Camilo breaks out and laughs as he is enjoying the view. He got up and walked over to me, as I tried to back up but I bumped into the wall. "At least someone will know, you belong to me and only me," he leaned in romantically kissed me, but I refused to give in. Which annoyed him as I knew he was sorry. This will end bad if I continue refusing. His knee was between my legs and his hand once again traces my body.

For the first time.... I'm lazy to do the lemon 🍋😅

I walked through the company hallways with Camilo as we entered the designer studio. It was a mess and we hear light snoring. We stared at each other and walked over to the snoring to see a tan skinned brunette sleeping and her glasses on the verge to fall off her face.

I lightly tap her and she shot up awake.

"I-I'm awake!! I'm awake," she tried to convince herself. She slaps herself lightly. "I'm awake... I wasn't sleeping!!" She stared at me and Camilo and she blushes shyly. "Sorry... I thought it was your mom."

"Well... good morning to you too, Mirabel," I smiled.

"You're a wreck cous..." Camilo commented.

"I know! We suddenly got an offer for a sponsor for the fashion show. And we have been buzzing like crazy wrapping up any final details. I want my collection to finally make it to the runway." She look up as her eyes gleamed in hope. "Y/n, could you consider being my model?"

"I would love to."

She adjusted her glasses and blinks. "Umm... whats those red dots? Don't tell me you got the chicken pox?" She got up and inspected me.

"Starts with a C and ends with an O did it," I crossed my arms and stared at Camilo as he made my hickeys worse.

Mirabel giggled , understanding the hint and whacks his head. "Dumbass... no hickeys on models dimwit. What were you thinking?!" She snapped out of her bubbly personality and shouts at her cousin.

❤︎

After work, we decided to head out of the city and go to our favorite stargazing spot.

"I never thought life could be more than books and research. Not until I met you." I lock hands with Camilo. We share a smile. "In my old life, I dedicated my high school years to help save you guys... even part of college and risk of losing my job, and my dream comes to an end."

"Once one story ends, you can start a new one. Find a new dream." He replied in a gentle tone.

"I have that figured out."

"Oh really? Dígame princesa."

   "My dream is to spend the rest of my life with you, until destiny finally gets tired of reuniting us

"My dream is to spend the rest of my life with you, until destiny finally gets tired of reuniting us. I love you so much Camilo. I don't know how much long my heart will bear being separated from you." Camilo pulled me in close and smiled.

"My love... no matter where we are... you're forever mine."