T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Finn's POV

   The next morning, I woke up and felt a warm embrace around me. I turn to see Rachel sleeping peacefully. Hugging me. I blush as I remembered last night.

   "Alright... I have help you change.. Anything else?" I looked away, feeling a weird sensation in my body. I couldn't describe what.

   "Now lemme help you..." Rachel says as she pulled me over and fell on top of her. I gulped and looked at her. "Now... what do we have here?" She slid her hand into my batman sleepwear pants and I blush harder. "Never changed a wounded woman before? Look at you... look how hard you are."

   "S-Stop... I can't."

   "Why not? Just because I'm wounded I can't handle a dick?" She jokes. "You know... I couldn't stop thinking about you." She presses her lips against my jawline, kissing it ever so gently and slowly moving her lips and met mine. I was shocked and melted into the kiss. I felt my heart sped up and reciprocate the passion in the kiss.

I got startled as I hear her groan and I turn my attention to her. "Good morning... are you ok?" I asked, pushing her hair out of the way.

"Good morning pretty boy... I'm fine... maybe if I can have some pain killers?" She opened her hazel eyes and smiled.

I nodded as I put my pants on and head to the bathroom to get the pills. I opened my mini fridge and pull out a water bottle. I opened it and sat down on the bed, hand feeding her the pills and water.

"Better?"

"A little... It would been better to admire you more naked..." she teases.

"Its your fault..." I blush.

"Pure and innocent... Thats how I like 'em..." she kisses my cheek. I pick up my shirt from the ground and put it on her.

"I feel like the whole, "help me change..." was just to get me worked up..." I say, getting into the covers.

"Bummer... you figured me out," she smiles. "By how you acted last night... I assume you were a virgin?" She rests her head on my chest.

"So were you... you can't be talking," I rolled my eyes playfully. "Ok. But for real... whats my mission?"

"You have sneak me into the house. Pretend I'm like a cousin or something. I will go in disguise and we head inside, so I can talk with B/n. He is the only one we should trust. Not even their parent's should be involved. They know I'm a wanted criminal. So its best to keep my identity low. Outside of your room, I'm Fanny, got it?" She looks at me.

"Ok. Whats the reward?"

"You got one part of your reward, Finnie," she kissed me.

"Man... I could get used to this."

☁︎
[In Encanto]

Your POV

   "What do you mean 1962 isn't the official date of their disappearance?" I snapped.

   "You heard me. Ms. Eris has a track record of times she changed their future. Nothing is wrong here... she is tampering with it for some reason," Jessica leaned against the wall crossing her arms.

   "How do you know?"

   "I hacked her files. She assigned this mission to me. There was no clear notes on what to do, so I hacked her computer. 2000, 1997, 1994, 1991, 1988.." she kept going with the list of dates. "Something must've happened for the dates to decrease."

I thought long and hard. "Ms. Eris have something up her sleeve. I have a bad feeling about this."

"I hate to admit this but... my true reasoning of coming here to warn you. Apparently your idiotic brother paid me to come here," she looks away. "He knows that out of all agents, I know how to keep a secret. Your friend, Finn asked me to give this to you," she digs into her pockets and hands me a letter. I examine it and I confirm its his handwriting.

"Thanks."

"Shut up. I fell out of a sky without a parachute for you," she scoffs. "So don't thank me. Thank Fish Gills. Hmph."

I opened the letter and start to read it.

Dear Y/n,

How's life in Encanto? Hope you solve this mystery soon. Because Rachel's father got arrested. Señor Rey. The one who saved us from Agent Oscar. Things are chaotic back home, forgive me if I sent Jessica. I know you two aren't on the best terms with each other. The agency arrested Rey. And beat him to get information out of him to know where are you and if he knows you. I'm currently try my best, as your sidekick to handle things on my end. Rachel escaped and came over to me. I'm protecting her for the time being. Hurry... I fear that the agency will come for your brother and pull you out of the Encanto era.

-Finn

P.S I'm sorta dating a criminal. Hope to catch up soon. Stay safe.

   "Jessica... how much time do you think we have before the agency finds out where I am?" I asked.

   "I don't know. Depending the cause. I need dets," she walked over to me.

   "How about we continue this discussion later? At your place? It's safer."

  "Fine. You owe me, Double Bunny," she takes a deep breath and smiles. "Lets do this."

   I turn off the white noise and we walked out of my room, giggling. I see Camilo carrying the trays to the dining room.

   "Camilo! Need a hand?" I ran over to him and helped carry the trays.

   "Thanks, Y/n."

   "What happened to 'mi angelita'?"

   "Awww... I knew you love the name," he teases.

"I'm just grew custom of you calling me that," I say.

"I'm literally right here, you know," Jessica says rolling her eyes and smirks.

"Do you hear something Camilo?" I asked.

"No.. why?" He played along.

"You guys are so childish.."