T W E N T Y - T W O

I was helping set up the dinner table, when Camilo came home with Jessica, hours later. They looked happy and laughing together. I swallowed the lump in my throat as a unknown feeling surfaces my stomach. Was it jealousy? Anger? Confusion? Why is she here? What is she doing here? I must get to the bottom of this.

I walked over towards them and smiled. "Hey Camilo."

   "Hey, Y/n," Camilo smiles brightly.

    I looked at Jessica, "Jessica, right?"

"Yes. You must be Y/n. Camilo won't stop blabbering of how amazing you are," She smiled but behind it, I know she hates any mentions of me.

"Camilo, hijo. Come help with the food," Julieta interrupted. He dismisses himself and left us alone.

"Let's talk, shall we?" I smiled fakely.

"Of course," she returned the smile. She followed me to my room and I closed it, turning on the white noise.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I snapped. "How did you get here?"

"Figured you'll ask me sooner or later, pity princess. I see you haven't told them," she looks around my room. Touching my belongings I've collected so far and rolled her eyes in disgust of picture frames I had of group photos with the Madrigal's. "Pathetic... I don't see why you care so much for these losers. You have questions. I have answers. I have questions. You have my answers too. Let's set one thing straight." She walked up towards me, glaring at me. "I still hate you. Forever until you're erased from history."

"What do you absolutely want?" I rolled my eyes.

"The number one spot. Admit it. I am better than you, sacrifice your spot and I will tell you everything, you possibly need to know," she smirks. "So go on... admit it."

"As if I'm going to do that..." I scoffed.

"Oh well... I guess I will disturb the timeline of events and tell everyone who you truly are," she sighs dramatically. "It would be a shame to see it crumble... see betrayal in their eyes, would be ever so sweet. Especially to see lover boy turn his back on you. Because the whole point of Abuela Alma sacrificing everything is to keep everyone safe and let no one find this place. Yet, here we are."

"Oh, you wouldn't." I gritted my teeth.

"Hmm... I would. Just like when I stole Justin from you. Such a pretty boy with a pretty heart. But you, of all people know, I like 'em bad. Goodie two shoes was no match for... my needs. What a small dick of a man, you choose to call a boyfriend. But Camilo... he looks like the type he can fuck for hours," she roams her hands around her body, as she closed her eyes picturing Camilo.

"Leave Camilo out of your nasty imagination, Jess. You would never understand his nature or the family's nature. So keep his name out of your filthy mouth man stealer," I gripped her hair. "Speak before I cut that your eyes out."

"What do we have here? The great Y/n L/n... has turned soft for lover boy," she laughed bitterly. "What? Don't tell me you obviously fell in love with him? When you got the hunk of a best friend, back home. Oh wait... it's a shame that he too likes you. You even got Agent Oscar head over heals for you. I don't get what they see in you. What a beautiful love square."

Finn... Finn likes me? No... he would- of course he wouldn't tell me. Agent Oscar always made it obvious he likes me. I even set boundaries before he left for his mission in Colombia.

"Stop changing the subject and answer my questions damn it!"

"Admit I'm better than you! I had better grades than you! Completed more missions that you! Have better equipment than you!! Even better family who loves me and gives me all the love and attention I need to not be an outcast of an daughter like- ah!" I slapped her and she fell to the ground.

"Don't you ever mention my family. Want me to admit it? Fine! The ever so amazing greedy Jessica Benitez is ever so better than me! But what your not great at, is having a heart. Thats why I'm loved and number one. Being an agent requires to have a heart. Which yours is filled of hatred for me," I sat on her and pinned her to the ground. "Now spill before things get ugly."

☁︎
[In the present...]

Finn's POV

I heard a crash in my room and I woke up, pulling my bat out that I have next to my bed and I look around in the darkness. Not moving from my spot on my bed.

"Y/n? Y/n it better be not you planning to scare me, for the a thousandth time," I warned. "I have a bat this time."

"Relájate, pretty boy."

   I turn on the light and saw Rey's henchwoman in my room. "Ummm... may I help you?"

   She smiled weakly and collapsed on the ground. I got out of bed and I saw her holding her wound on her stomach.

   "Oh my god... you're bleeding..." I panicked. "Mo-"

   "Shh... please... Remember my status..." she says.

   "Right... umm..." I picked her up and lay her on my bed. I ran to my bathroom, pulling my aid kit. I took off her top and focused on her wound. "What happened?"

   "We got ambushed by a group of spies. My papa is arrested. And he made me flee, so I can take over. I had a rough fight with that guy, you guys escaped from," She groans.

   "Agent Oscar?" My eyes widen as my brain clicked. "Lets get you patched up." I put my gloves on and pulled out the tweezers, pressing it against her skin. Pulling the bullet out. She managed to hold her screams in and I stitched her up. Wrapping her up with a bandage. I changed my white sheets with darker ones as the girl rest on my chair. "What made you come here?"

   "It's the only place I could think of where to hide and no one could find me. Plus, you're cute," she openly admits.

   "I don't even know you."

   "Oh. Forgot. I am Rachel Stephanie Romero. Daughter of Rey Mar Romero. Future Mafia Queen. At your service," She winced as she bows. "My reason also of coming here is... Your friend might be in danger. They were beating my papa, asking if he knew who she was and where was she now. Of course, us Romero's, we never betray our loyal customers and friends."

   "Hold on... why didn't you go to her home instead though?" I asked, tucking the sheets in. And signaled her to lay on my bed.

   "Easy bait, pretty boy. If we lied about ever knowing Y/n, they would be obviously watch that house to see if any of us escaped to seek shelter in the underground lab of her brother. It's dangerous. Could arrest him for still associating with us. But you... you can help pass the message, so she can be warned," Rachel opened her bag and pulling out clothes, weapons, and disguises. "Finn... I'm giving you, your first mission."

   "And that is?" Awesome!! I get my very own mission. I seen Y/n do so many. I never had the guts to do it. Because of how reckless she is at times. I can picture it now. Agent Finn. Code name, Dangerbuff. "So whats my mission?"

   "Help me change..."