T H I R T Y - T H R E E

Your POV

We arrived home and entered my brother's lab as I turned on the portal, setting it up to send Licht and his team to the current year I was in Encanto. The portal opened and I changed the elevation to the ground, so no one gets hurt.

My brother has made ear pieces to keep us in link with one another. He got to work immediately after we explained the plan.

Everyone lined up and I looked at Licht. I took a deep breath.

"Licht. I trust you to protect everyone. Even my daughter. Jessica. I don't know what will the outcome be after I reset everything. I just want to let you know that, I used to have a big crush on you. But I respected your space and why you wanted to be left alone. I hope the next time we meet, I want you to smile and hope we could be very good friends," I smiled.

Licht expression furrowed for a moment as he took a moment to think. He always was the type to think before he says anything. He breaks a smile and nods. "I wonder what would've happened if I opened my heart to you back then, if you told me." His smile faltered and looks back at the portal. "But at the same time... I could see how you two are just meant to be. Back in the van... How you looked at him. I knew it was too late say it."

I looked at him shocked as he lifted his gun, making announcement of hope that they must fight for the future. That we must live to see it. He doesn't want anyone falling behind or dying on him. And with that, he walked through the portal with his team following him.

I shook myself out of my daze and I turn to face my brother. "Licht... I always suspected he might've liked you, whenever he comes over for his weaponry repairs and or upgrades." B/n chuckles. "He sometimes asked how you were doing."

"He did?"

"What? You didn't the signs? Like you didn't see Finn's signs on his liking towards you?" He smirked teasingly.

I shook my head 'no'.

"Wow... You're really Adrien dumb."

"You little-" I whacked him on the head as he held up his hands up in defense.

"Ok. Ok. I'll stop!"

"Hmph!" I looked away as my thoughts rolled back to Camilo disappearance. I sighed. "Is there any other way to get to 1901 without having to use an object to get there? I have to get there before Ms. Eris does," I explained. "Even if I risk resetting everything and losing my memories. Even if I change time and history along with it. I want to free my past children and grandchildren, free the Madrigal's from having to relive the same life. I sound greedy. I get that. I just want to end anyone else from suffering under her control again."

"Y/n..."

"Figure out a better plan with that dumb brain of yours, got it?!" I snapped as I felt myself on the brink of tears.

"If killing her, would that mean all damage done will disappear as her existence never were to be?" He spoke as he draws out on the blue print for a new time machine. "I get it. Murder was never part of your bucket list. Plus, thats the elite group of agents for serious missions."

"This job was bound to get my hands dirty eventually," I sighed.

As an hour flew by, my brother was finishing programming a new time machine with the help of his robots, when he received a message of an update on Ms. Eris's movements. She figured out that I escaped and is going berserk. He picks up the pace. I go into one of his machines that allows me to change my outfit, after realizing how ripped up it was and the smell of my blood annoying me.

As if the machine detected how filthy and horrible odor, it sprayed me and washed my up. It dried me up and a panel appeared. I designed the outfit and the robot came to do it's thing. Advantages of having a computer techno-scientist in your home.

   I came out of incubator and I grinned at the outfit

I came out of incubator and I grinned at the outfit. I put on my gear belt and loaded up. I slipped in my easy to carry around weapons. I hid on the inside of my boot. In my gear belt. In my sleeves to easier access when I swing my arm, the knife slides in my hand. The easy carry arounds are for an emergency back up. I strapped my backpack, adjusting the bullet exchanger, for my single hand held guns. I looked at my favorite gun Alice and sighed.

"You're not going to bring her this time?" My brother interrupted my thoughts.

"I believe not this time. It will slow me down," I sighed. "What were you thinking in giving Camilo weapons?"

"Just to make him look c-cool."

I glared at him as I can feel my anger fuel up. I resist on lashing out on him and I took a deep breath. "I understand you were worried about me. But he was shaken up, seeing me in pools of blood. An innocent soul like don't deserve to hold one of those. Licht was right. You're better off in the lab," I ruffled his hair.

"Anyways, the machine is ready."

"Better be."

"Incoming message from Agent Fox." B/n's computer spoke. Agent Fox. Licht's little twin brother. Nokto. As I said before, his brother is a hand full. But he becomes useful for getting information out.

"Ms. Eris is on the move," my brother spoke. He runs over to his computer and reads the coded message. "She's going to the day, the Madrigal triplets were born. The day of the A Thousand day war. I haven't done a test run. I just hope it doesn't fail on the first run." He explained to me. He booted the machine and types in the year and date. The machine lights up and I took a step forward. I looked at him and pulled him for a hug.

"I'm scared."

"Why?"

"If I fail... I won't see you again." I tighten my grip. "I might sometimes bully you... but... I'm glad to call you my brother."

We pulled away and he smiled gently. A tear slid down our cheeks. I looked at the portal again and walked through it.