What If: T H I R T Y - S I X

Beep
Beep
Beep

    "Nnngh..." I slammed my hand onto my alarm clock and yawned. I turned it off and rolled over, smiling peacefully, slowly returning to my slumber...

"Y/n!! Breakfast is ready!! You better be up or you'll be late for school!!" My mother yells from downstairs.

"Fuck school~." I groaned and putting a pillow over my head.

"You better get up now missy!! Don't make me go in your room and drag you in the bathtub and pour cold water on you!!" My mother snapped.

I sat up quickly and got up. I fixed my bed and looked at the calendar. My last year of High School. I walked over to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. I stared at myself in the mirror and I frowned.

"What the..." I stared at a scar thats over my brow and I touched it. "When did I-" I spat out the paste and wash my mouth out. "It felt like a dream... or Deja Vu. No... it can't be Deja Vu."  I washed my face, the scar remained there. I sighed and started to do my daily routine. I picked out my clothing for the day. I wore a black crop top, red shorts and a red jacket. With red sneakers. I put on my rings and necklaces one. Including one chameleon shaped necklace.

   I grabbed my bag and head downstairs to eat breakfast

   I grabbed my bag and head downstairs to eat breakfast. "Good morning, mom."

"Good morning, sweetie." She replied. I sat down at the kitchen island and she hands me my plate. She stops and frowns. "Don't tell me you went to those underground fighting tournaments again."

"Wha-" My mind went blank as I frown in confusion. "Fighting... what? Mom, you and I know I'm like the number one spy."

"Spy? What on earth you are talking about?" She looks at me more confused than I was. "You're the number one Model. Must've been a crazy dream, sweetie. Now eat up."

I ate my food and frowned deeply as I go into thought. I hear some kind of ringing and a small faint whisper of the words, 'next life'. I shook off the goosebumps I got from that and shoved the last bits of my breakfast and I bid my goodbyes to my mother and father.

"Don't forget!! B/n is returning home from University! Be here on time!!" My mother yelled from the front door.

"I will!!" I walked over to my motorcycle and placed my helmet on. I turned it on and drove off to school.

Once I arrived, I parked as I removed my helmet and I fixed my hair.