F O U R T E E N

"May I have this dance, my lady?" Camilo bows.

"I... I no longer dance," I tried to back out of his grasp and look down.

"Come on... trust me." He says in a gentle tone. "You can trust me... follow my lead angelita."

"Y/n and Jake are having strong performance. Can they pull off their ultimate move, the slide foot spin flip pose?"

I was the best dancer before I became a spy. I was in training but I didn't fully accept it yet, when I was 16. Never took it seriously.

I was slid under my partner, spun around as he spun me too much causing me miss a step before he flipped me and lost his grasped and I tripped and fell. Twisting my ankle in the process.

That was end of my Star career. I was a 5 time champion ever since that accident.

   But Camilo held me ever gently and smiled. "I promise to not drop you if that's what you're thinking. I'm one of the best dancers in the family."

   Being in his arms now, I feel I can trust him. It's not a competition. But two teens having fun. What could go wrong?

   "I trust you," I smiled back and we dance and spin around like fools. Having the most amazing time ever. We danced as if we were the only ones around. The world around slow down and we stared at each other. The music ends and we pose a big dip as he lays me back in his arms and we take a moment to catch our breath.

"You're amazing angelita," Camilo says as he pants. He stood me up and another song was being played. "Want to go get refreshments?"

"Sure. Let's go-"

"THE HOUSE IS IN DANGER!! THE HOUSE IS IN DANGER!! The tiles were falling. There were cracks everywhere. And the candle almost went out!" Mirabel says as she look started. We all looked at her. I observe her as she was panting hardly and fright was clearly shown in her eyes. Her motions and expressions clearly states the w behind her words.

"Show me," Abuela Alma says as we all follow her. I looked around and see no cracks or tiles on the ground. I raised a brow as I frown that something is going on.

"Y/n... whats wrong?" Camilo whispered as he noticed my troubled look.

"Mirabel isn't lying," I whispered back. "Back home, I learned how to tell when someone is lying. Mainly on my brother, and how Mirabel is expressing shows she is telling us the truth." Actually, I was trained professionally cause you know being a spy and all. But I can't mention that just yet.

"You think so?"

"I know so." I crossed my arms as I see Abuela Alma turn her down and made a joke about drinks could be the cause of her outburst. Everyone laughed and I frowned more as I see Abuela Alma get nervous and asked for everyone to resume to the party. She's hiding something.

Everyone heads inside besides me, Camilo, Mirabel and Julieta.

"Y/n, you coming?" Camilo asked.

"I think I will heading to bed... I'm tired from all that dancing," I smiled sheepishly.

"Would you like for to escort you?" Camilo offered his arm.

"Whatever makes you sleep happily at night, pretty boy," I winked and took his arm. We head to my room and noticed on the edge my eye, him blushing. We made it to my room that was around the corner and I opened it. "Good night." I kissed his cheek and about to close the door he stops me.

"Wait.." I open it to see him getting a bit nervous.

"What's wrong Camilo?" I asked leaning against my door frame.

"Umm... I had fun tonight."

"To be honest, I did too," I smiled. He smiles brightly.

"Say, I know you're tired but I was wondering if you would like to stargaze with me?" He offered as his confidence seemingly returned.

"Camilo..." I sighed and looked at my bag then back at him.

"Right... I'm sorry-"

"I would love to..." I closed my door and held his hand. "Where to?"

"Casita?" Camilo asked and a ladder was made and we head up to Casita's roof. And sat down staring at the stars that I would never see in my world with modern technology and all.

"It's beautiful tonight..."

"Just like you," he grins mischievously.

"Wow... that's so cheesy of you," I nudged him. He laughs.

"But literally... you are," He lifts my hand and kisses it, while looking at me.

My heart sped and I gulped. "What about the woman in that "memory" of yours?" I reminded him. "Save those words for her. Not me goof ball."

"I don't know her yet."

"And you don't know me yet, but here we are. Acting like we knew each for years," I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I know some day... its bound to happen when you're going to leave and return to your family. But... I feel like you belong here... I can't explain it but it feels like this is where you belong," I look up at him as he turns to stare at me too.

"But I don't belong here. I was never meant to be here..." I look away and look down.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't say it," I turn my head away and close my eyes.

"Why can't you?"

"I just can't ok? I will ruin everything..." I hug myself as I start to whisper like it's going to help from Dolores.

"Y/n..."

"Camilo please... just drop it," I look at him with a pleading look. "I'm not ready to reveal who I am to anyone. Even if I were to get comfortable with you all... I can't... please understand that and not pressure me."

"I'm sorry..." he rests his forehead on mine. "Whenever you're ready to tell more about yourself, I'm always here." He looked into my eyes as if he wanted to search behind my mysterious e/c colored eyes full of secrets waiting to be spilled.

After stargazing, we bid ourselves 'goodnight' and waited a couple of minutes for the coast is clear as I can hear the party still going on. I looked into my bag and find gadgets that I could find helpful. Ok, I might have snuck in a few of weapons this whole time. I put on my bracelet and night vision glasses that look like normal glasses to the human eye. I take off my slippers and walked over to Bruno's door. I open it slightly and close it quietly.

   I turned around and raised a brow. 'Just like my mission back in Egypt.' I walk through it and slide down the sand. I stared up in awe to see so many stairs. I click my bracelet and it hooks onto the top. I pull on it and I was lifted up to the top.

   I carefully place my feet down and looked around turning on my night vision glasses as it scans the perimeter. I see a door but glasses says its locked. I frowned. I turn my glasses into X-Ray vision and I looked around. I see pieces of shards inside. I walked over to the door and try to open it but nothing. I groaned.

   "Fucking piece of shit..." I should've brought all of my gadgets. But this the Encanto era, I have to keep low profile sadly. I look at the time and see that the party will soon be over. I have to get back to my room before Dolores can hear everything around her again. I get down and quickly run back to my room. But before I closed the door. I saw glowing greens eyes stare at me.