Trailer

[You dont have to play the audio if you don't want to.]

"You're not from here are you," you stared into those emerald eyes filled with a joyful and play full energy radiating from them.

"Not really."

What happened to the Madrigal's? Where did they go?

"Tell me more about you."

"I love exploring... traveling... seeing the world."

"Tra..vel..ing?"

"Yeah you know... going places wherever my feet takes me."

"Mi angelito... I don't know what's this traveling you speak of."

The Madrigal's disappeared in 1962 and you're bound to solve the biggest mystery in history.

"Hermana... be careful. Time traveling is dangerous. Change one thing, it can effect our future. Keep the timeline in order."

"You don't see Kagome changing the future when she went back in time to assist Inuyasha."

"It's an anime. This is the real world. I'm setting some rules down."

"Ok?"

"Go there for research only. I won't stop you from not bonding with them. I have to stay back at base keeping an eye on the energy levels in check for traveling back n forth."

"Gotcha."

"Solve the mystery."

"Mhmm..."

"Do not disturb the timeline of events. Don't tell them you're from the future. I will bring you straight home."

"And?"

"Don't die. If you do, not only you die over in the Encanto era, you die here. All memories of you will be gone."

"Anything else?"

"Do not fall in love. Nor make Camilo fall for you. It would complicate things."

"Love? Me? Are you sure you're even my sibling? Have you met me? I don't have a boyfriend. Still single here."

"Just saying... if you do, you would not like to return home and if you stay.. you'll be erased from the present. Once that happens, you could not return. And I won't remember you to bring you back. But you will."

"Angelita

"Angelita..."

"Hmm?"

"Te amo. I love you," he looked at you as the wind blew his curly hair.

"I...I love you too. But... I can't be with you," you look down.

"What do you mean princesa? Is it Abuela? I can reason with her-"

"No! It's not her. I just don't belong here! This is not MY world," you gestured his hometown.

"Of course, it is. You're part of MY world."

"Camilo look... I... I'm from 60 years from now in the future. I'm not part of your silent generation."

"Silent Generation?"

"See? I know so much things that you won't completely understand. Terms and phrases you don't even know!"

"And? There's lot's of time to learn and grow. Learn things from you. I want to understand you and your world. I don't care if you're someone from the past or future. My heart is set on you. I want to be on the same page with you."

You placed a kiss on his lips and a tear slid down.

"I'm sorry... I wish... to be part of your world... Goodbye Camilo."

Camilo watched you disappear from thin air.

"Y/n..."

He froze in the spot as he tried to grab you.

Coming soon in early March