<003>

' Bye ! Have fun guys ! ' Aunt Eun bid her goodbye . Haul kissed his soulmate .
' Man we are just going to the mall , I'm not gonna kidnap her or something , you can let go ' I mocked Haul . ' Whatever ' He muttered under his breath . ' Anyways Cullen don't let Jeena drive no matter how much she insists she can drive . I bought this car last month , don't want any dent on my baby . ' Haul said with quite a serious face . ' Okay I guess you are serious ' . Then we hit the road .

' You remember the road quite good
Andrea ' Jeena complimented me . The background music filling up my ears .
' Haul created this playlist , didn't he ? '
Jeena nodded ' How do you know ? ' she asked surprised . ' Only that bastard can mess up things like this ' We laughed .

' Where do you wanna go first Ann ? ' Jeena asked . ' I don't know . Where do you wanna go first ? I guess you can do some Victoria's Secret ' I smirked at her while raising my eyebrows . ' Umm yeah , let's go ' She avoided eye contact , obliviously a little flustered .

After she bought herself some cool things from Haul's favourite shop , we went to the other shops to buy some clothes for myself . And I guess Haul was right .
' What do you think about this ? ' Jeena asked me while shoving a top towards me .
' Not bad ' I replied . ' Try this one too '
This time she pushed me towards the trial room .

After going to so many shops , trialing hundreds of clothes , I can finally say that I now have some decent amount of clothes to wear . ' Clothes done ! Wanna grab some snacks ? ' . ' No need for asking that Jeena , I'm always open to food ' I responded with a cheeky grin . ' Forgot how big of a foodie you are ' She laughed .

' Anything else ma'am ? ' the waiter politely asked . ' No thank you ' . The café is located inside the mall and it's beautiful to say the least . Navy blue and white walls with hanging lights and few ornamental plants here and there was giving the café a modern and sophisticated look . The walls were decorated with various art works .
' The café looks nice to me why is it so empty ? ' I decided to ask Jeena upon seeing the café almost empty . Except us there was a couple sitting in the far end of the café . Jeena just shrugged in response .

' Hope you enjoy the meal ' The waiter bowed and left . ' Well Cullen have you looked for any apartment till now ? ' .
Jeena asked . ' Well I have checked a few online ' . ' So have you liked any so far ? ' .
' Yes one caught my eye . Not too far from the university and is in quite a good location . Wanna check it out today ? ' I asked her . ' Yeah sure Ann ' She replied eyes gleaming with excitement .

After finishing our meals and thanking the staff we left . Then suddenly someone tapped my shoulder lightly . I looked back to see warm brown eyes staring back at me , Well that's all I could see because the man was wearing some mask  . ' Yes ? ' I asked . Looking at him was making me feel something which I can't describe . It was an unknown feeling , something which I have never experienced before . But not paying any more attention to what I was feeling I asked him again ' Yes sir ? ' .
' Umm yeah sorry . You left this on your table ' He said with a melodic voice while handing me a purse . ' I'm sorry mister , but it ain't mine ' I replied . ' It's mine ' Jeena spoke up suddenly . ' Thank you sir ' she replied nicely . The man just bowed and left .
' Do you ever pay attention to me ? ' Jeena asked . ' Well ask your husband to do it girl '
I winked at her . ' I can't with you ' .
She huffed and then we left to see my apartment .

' Andrea have you ever wondered about your soulmate ? ' . She asked softly .
It's a tough topic to speak of . When the world first found out about soulmates it was a havoc . Initially the concept of soulmates were disapproved by the society . But then after many years people slowly got used to it . Accepting soul bonds.
How do you get to know who is your soulmate ? Simple answer your feelings towards that person will do the work .
But it's not the happily ever after . Many a times soulmates are rejected too . And many never find their soulmate . Things don't always turn out good . Many people suicide upon rejection by their soulmate . Many find someone they love after . It's all fate I say .

' I don't Jeena , finding my soulmate is the least of my worries . ' The concept of soulmates never clicked well with me .
' But Andrea- ' . ' I know Jeena you are worried about me . But you need to understand that I'm doing just fine by my own . And have faith in universe ' .
I smiled at her . ' I'm sorry sometimes I think too much .' She half smiled hiding something from me .

____________________________________

I actually don't know if the song fits this chapter .😁
But this cover is mind blowing . So why not?
This cover of shivers is by Leon Alex .
You may have heard his cover of faded .

Do you like the song covers or should I remove it .  

And who do you think was the masked🤔stranger ? 

         Do you love the concept of soulmates ?
           My friend wants it to be the reality 😅

Thanks a lot for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed it . And don't be a silent reader .🤗