<017>

Jung Hoseok POV .

I wanted to look back at her . Turn back and walk towards her but I couldn't . My feet refused to no matter what I did .
She called out ,
 Once....
Twice....
Thrice....
She was panting hard and I just wanted to told her tightly in my arms and never let go . I followed the same path I have been following from many days . The crowded station's exit opened in to the beautiful beach . But this time it was already night time .

I stopped at the exact place where I halted everytime . My back facing her . I was looking at the ocean , who was at it's full glory tonight . The moon was vivid and looked much bigger than it's original size . The moonlight was warm contrasting the cool breeze . I closed my eyes for a second and focused on the woman behind me .
I heard her coming closer to me . Very gently she placed one of her hands on my shoulder .
" Who are you ? " She asked with a mellow tone .

I expected to be woken up by now , to feel the world crushing down but that didn't happen this time .

I felt myself taking a step forward and turning back to meet the woman I was yearning for so long .

I was met with a pair of aqua blue eyes staring back at me so lovingly . She looked magnificent under the moonlight .
I tenderly touched her arms and slowly went up to hold her face in my hands .
I moved a stray stand of her soft brown hair behind her ear . Never removing her gaze she delicately caressed my cheeks . And I couldn't help smile that broke out on my face . She smiled at me but it wasn't her usual one . This smile held so many emotions I couldn't explain .

Closing my eyes I rested my forehead against hers , hands caressing her back and neck .
Just feeling her warmth .

" Finally found you Hoseok" She whispered before connecting our lips .

---

Finally found you....
I woke up from the dream in a daze . My mind was still recalling the vivid images .
I touched my lips . Surprisingly I couldn't recall what happened after our lips connected .

" Hoseok are you okay ? " Someone entered my bedroom .
I looked at Hana who had concern in her eyes .
" It's 4 am why are you awake love ? " I asked her .
" I woke up to drink some water , I heard some sounds so I decided to check " She came near me and held my face .
" But are you okay ? " She pecked my lips .
" Yes I am Hana " I gave her a reassuring smile .
" You should go back to Jimin he must be waiting for you " I said to her .
" Goodnight love " I kissed her forehead .
" Goodnight " She mumbled before making her way out of my room .

That night I couldn't get a wink of sleep . I just kept recalling her beautiful face , her mesmerising eyes and the warmth of her body pressed against mine .

---

" The breakfast is ready " Yoongi knocked on my door .
" Oh you are awake " He came and sat down beside my table .
" What are you doing Hoseok ? " His eyes scanned my personal notebook .
" Uh huh nice one mate , this song can surely blow up the charts "
" Hyung you already know these songs are not for the public " I closed my book .
" I was just kidding Hoseok " He laughed .
" You are in a happy mood this morning "
He pointed .
"  It's her isn't it ? The person in your dreams " He asked .
" How did you know hyung ? " I was perplexed .
" At first I thought you were happy because last night I saw Hana coming out of your room , messy hair , less clothing , etc , etc "
He smirked at me .
" Get to the point hyung " .
" Yah , but the smile on your face is something much more than that Hoseok "
He seemed deep in his thoughts .
" It is hyung " I closed my eyes .

" I just hope the others also get accustomed to this " I couldn't decipher the look on his face .
" But we are already taking things slow enough , what now ? " I voiced out .
" Hoseok I can understand your concern . But it's hard " He took a deep breath .
" What's hard ? How can it even be hard ? "
I questioned .
" You will understand soon enough " He said walking out of the room .
" The breakfast's going to get cold , come faster " He said and left completely .

---

" Good morning Hobi " Hana kissed my cheek .
" Good morning " I said and sat down on my chair .
" Took you long enough to come " Jin hyung eyed me .
" Sorry hyung " I apologized .
" We have an album coming up , you seem lost these days hyung " Taehyung touched my shoulders .
I couldn't bring myself to answer him or any other questions thrown at me .
I felt Hana sitting beside me . I smiled at her . She smiled back but it wasn't a happy one . It looked sad and lonely . 

---

We came back exhausted today . The comeback is totally draining me out .
" Where's Hana ? " Namjoon asked .
" What do you mean ? She must be somewhere here only " Jimin said before he plopped down on the sofa .
" She's in the terrace " Jungkook said .
" You worry a lot Namjoon " Yoongi went directly into his room .
" I think you should go and talk with her Hoseok " Jin said to me and went to his room too .

So I went to the terrace . Hana was sitting on the floor with Yeontan on her lap . Slowly stroking him while her eyes were staring into the distance . On hearing my footsteps she turned her head towards me .
" Hello Hoseok " She smiled .
" Hey Hana " I sat just beside her .
Watching her beautiful face . No words were exchanged . Slowly I connected our lips into a passionate kiss . Trying to convey my feelings through it .
We parted out of breath .
" You are staring again " She giggled .
" Why can't I ? You are drop dead gorgeous and you are my soulmate " I reasoned .
She laughed at me then once again silence back between us .

" Hana did I do something wrong ? " I finally gathered up the courage .
But she seemed dumbfounded .
" You ? No way " She grasped my hands .
" But did I do something wrong ? " She asked , eyes glossy .
" What the fuck are you saying Hana . You never did anything wrong " I quickly pulled her in a hug .
" Hoseok I feel like I am not enough . I feel insecure about the way I look , the way I speak " A small choke erupted from her throat .
" Hana you are perfect , for me , for all of us . I could go on whole day and night telling you how beautiful you are Hana "
I kissed her .
" I love you Hana , I love you a lot for who you are " I held her firmly in my chest .
" I love you too " She mumbled .

---

That night laying in the bed with Hana wrapped in my embrace I decided that no matter what happens I will never let go her . Never let anyone take her place . Never let anyone destroy her pretty smile .

I am sorry Andrea . But now I know what he meant by saying it's hard . It really is hard to accept you wholeheartedly . I can love you but I can't never be in love with you . No matter how much I try to . You may be my lifeline but Hana is already my whole life .
I'm so sorry Andrea . I hope you can forgive me one day .

I hope you enjoyed the chapter .

And thanks a lot for the reads and votes
💙

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •