<029>

Andrea Cullen POV .

I rang the doorbell of their home , a few seconds later footsteps were heard .
" Hello Hana " I kissed her cheeks .
" Where's the birthday boy ? " I asked .
" In the living room waiting for you " She smiled at me .

" Happy birthday Jin " I gave him a kiss on the cheek too .
" Thanks a lot Andrea " He smiled at me .
" I just finished the Vlive and was waiting for you " He took the present from me .
" Woah , a gift for me ? " He said in an exaggerated expression .

" Guys c'mon the dinner is ready " Yoongi came and we followed him to the dinning table .

" Andrea I didn't catch your birthday " Namjoon said .
" 5th of November " I answered him .
" It was last month , you didn't celebrate ? "
Hana asked .
" What's there to celebrate ? it's just a birthday . By the way this food is really good Hana " I winked at her .
" Thanks a lot " She blushed .
" She put in a lot of effort for you and Jin "
Jimin pecked her lips tenderly .
" I appreciate it " I smiled .

" This may come out as random , but how has been your love life so far ? " Taehyung asked me .
I chuckled at his innocent look .
" I won't say I ever had a love life before" I said
" Why ? You don't look anti-romantic to me" Jungkook said .
" You didn't had relationships before ? "
Namjoon said .
" Do I look that inexperienced ? " I asked the question . They all shook their heads in response .
" Yes I had many relationships with both men and women , but I don't think I have ever fallen in love with someone , I guess it was always just attraction and sex " I said .

" What was the most recent relationship you had ? " Jimin asked .
" It feels like an interview now " I laughed .
" I broke up with my boyfriend of two months before moving to Seoul " I took a sip of the wine .
" Two months ? " Hana asked .
" Yes , my relationships don't last more than four to five months " I said to them .
" What's with the look guys ? " I asked on seeing their perplexed look .
" Why ? " Hana asked the same question that I have been asked so many times .
" If you don't feel happy with the person it's always better to end the relationship " I narrated the same phrase that I have been doing for so long .

" Don't you think you should at least try to fix things ? " Hoseok asked .
" Why should I Hoseok ? everyone deserves to be happy , I deserve to be happy . I know a relationship needs compromise from both sides , you need to lower your expectations and all , I know that " I looked at him straight in the eye .

" But why should I lower my standards ? Why should I sacrifice my joy and my dignity ? Why should I change myself just to fit perfectly with someone else ? "
I said to them .

" You are way too bold and straightforward , that dress is too revealing , you shouldn't be so frank and open minded with men , why are back so late ? I get fed up with this things . In a world where women are expected to whisper I choose to yell out loud "
I finished .

Unlike Ayden's appreciative words , they all awkwardly smiled at the reason and continued with their dinner .

–––––

" It's late " Yoongi said when he noticed me wrapping the trench coat around me .
" And it's cold too , stay over for the night , I'll drop you off tomorrow morning "
He said .
" I have my own car " I replied .
" Andrea please ? " Hana cutely pouted.
" You can take my clothes " She smiled .
" And we have a guest bedroom too " She added .
" Okay fine " I finally agreed to this .

–––––

Hana is at least six inches shorter than me , so the clothes weren't of much help either .
Her oversized t-shirt was a crop top to me , and the pants I borrowed where hanging somewhere between my knees and ankle .

" Oops sorry , you are the same height as Taehyung let me borrow some of his " I laughed at her cute gestures .

Taehyung's clothes did fit nicely , I just hope he doesn't mind me wearing these .

" Goodnight Hana " I kissed her lips .
" Sleep tight Andrea " She kissed back and left .

With that I welcomed the sweet darkness .

–––––

The sound of grunting , moaning and the headboard crashing against the wall is what woke me up . No doubt they are at it , it's Jin's birthday , so the boy deserves a treat too .

Slowly I went towards my pile of clothes to take out the air pods which I always carried to block out the noise .
I searched my pocket for it , but I discovered something else
My lighter wasn't there anymore .

–––––

I walked towards the open balcony , knowing well who took my lighter .

The man had a cigarette in between his lips , looking at the vast dark sky . He took a good amount then puffed out a ball of smoke ever so gracefully .
" They woke you up too ? " The man asked me on noticing my presence behind him .

" Stealing someone else's things isn't a good thing to do " I halted beside him .

" I knew you would catch me " He smiled at me .
I pulled out a cigarette and held it between my lips , he brought up my lighter and lighted the stick .

" Since when you have been smoking ? " He asked .
" Since I was 21 " I answered .
" No one objected ? It's not a good thing to do " He said .
" I am my own person Min Yoongi , and a habit under control is not bad " I faced him .

" Since when you have been smoking ? " I asked the same question .
" Since my parents would burn my music sheets and songs , then I would burn this stick to release my anger " He said .
" Your parents didn't support you ? "
He laughed at my question .

" Never , they would do everything in their control to stop me from pursuing music as a career . My initial life was devastating , I came to Seoul with nothing . We were nothing "
He looked at me .

" You don't have the look of pity in your eyes " He said .
" Was I supposed to ? " I asked .
" Hmm , people usually say sorry and pity me when hearing about my past conditions and BTS's past situations " He looked at me .

" What happened to you wasn't fair , but nothing is actually fair in this world . I had my own share of struggles and sufferings . I understand the pain . But I don't pity you "
I said to him .

" You are so peculiar " He took a step closer .
" That's what makes me unique and beautiful " I looked straight into his warm orbs .
" You are beautiful " He breathed .
And my gaze shifted to his inviting lips .

" Can I kiss you ? " I let out the words .
I saw a shock running over his face for a moment but nonetheless he leaned towards me , and I got the cue .

I wrapped my arms around his neck and connected our lips .

The first chapter of Dead Of The Night will be released today so stay tuned!!!
I'm so damn excited for it (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Thanks a lot for the reads !

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •