<035>

Andrea Cullen POV .

I was practicing a new tune on my guitar when my phone rang .

" Hey Jeena , what's up ? "  I asked her frankly but her heavy breathing told a different story .

" What happened ? Is everything alright ?"  I heard myself ask .

" Turn on the TV and watch for yourself "
She said and declined the call .

Perplexed with this sudden act of hers I turned on the TV as she asked me too .

______________________________________________________

3rd Person POV .

The band and their soulmate were hurdled together in the room , all of them visibly tensed about what was going to happen .
They were anxious of the future .

" We can do this guys " The leader tried to encourage everyone .
In response he only received a few weak nods .

" Don't worry , we are here , nothing will happen to Hana or any of you " Mr. Bang Si-hyunk smiled warmly at all of them.

" We trust you " A small female voice muttered back .

" It's time " The manager announced their arrival for the conference .

" You all go first , I'll take Hana there with me" Namjoon like a responsible leader took the initiative . And none of the others questioned him .

They all gave each other a hug , prepared themselves for the worst and went into the wild .

_______________________________________________________

Andrea Cullen POV.

I saw Hoseok enter first wearing a blue business suit , then Jin , Jimin and Yoongi came carrying a professional and calm composure . Then the youngest ones Jungkook and Taehyung came and took their respective seats .
Two seats in the middle were empty .

Then came Namjoon with his hands interwoven with Hana's . They took the seat . And greeted themselves .

" Before we take your questions we would like to introduce to you and the world to our Soulmate , Kwon Hana " Namjoon spoke very calmly in the live press conference .

Hana bowed to the journalists at his announcement.

" We will take the questions now " Namjoon said and a reporter stood up .

" When did you meet her ? " He asked .

" We met her before debuting as BTS "
Jimin answered .

" If she is your soulmate then why have you been hiding her from the world ? "
Another one asked .

" I guess we all are familiar with the reason .
First of all we wanted to strengthen our bond before making anything public and secondly for safety purposes "
Yoongi said .

" What do you mean by safety purposes ? "
Someone asked .

" Being in the public eyes has both it's pros and cons . And people often ignore the dark side of it . We wanted to make sure that Hana is safe and secure first and we are well capable of protecting her when needed then only we wanted to go public "
Jungkook despite being the youngest spoke with a confidence I have never seen before .

" What does it mean for you as BTS and your fans , Army? " Another one asked .

" Nothing changes because of it . Like Jimin said we met Hana in our predebut days . And Army has been with us since then through thick and thin . We still love them a lot and will continue to love them . Whatever we are , wherever we have reached , it has always been because of Army " Namjoon made it clear .

" Who is the one who understood first that Kwon Hana is your Soulmate ? " A woman asked in a friendly manner .

" Jin hyung is the one who understood what is happening " Hoseok smiled warmly at the said latter .

" How did you understand that hyung ? "
Taehyung asked Jin with a fake serious expression which made everyone chuckle .

" Well I guess time helped me . I still don't know how I did , it just felt right , like Hana is the only one with whom I belong , with whom we belong "

The only one .

" Are you married ? " One of them asked .

" Marriage is a legal bond . And we respect it a lot too but soulmates are connected by heart already so in this time we didn't find it to be necessary . But we may get married in future " Yoongi said .

" Do you have kids ? " .

" We don't , but we definitely plan to have them , only once we believe , we , especially Hana is ready for it " Hoseok answered .

" If you don't mind can I ask a question to Hana ? " Someone politely asked .

" Of course " Namjoon spoke .

" Hana how are feeling to be here ? "

" Well I am nervous " She spoke in a cute voice which made everyone laugh .

" How do you feel about being their soulmate ? " The same reporter asked .

" I know them from a long time . The world knows BTS as who they are but I know who they were . And I'm so proud of them . I have never been happier before . They complete me " She smiled so warmly at the camera .

" And do you feel about having Hana as your soulmate ? " The reporter asked the members this time .

They all looked at each other with a knowing smile .

" She's our sun , who always brightens up our day and our moon who guided us through the darkest of nights . She has always been with us , from when we were nothing . We failed so many times , almost gave up too but at the end of the day she would always be there to say ' it's okay , you can do it ' . She stayed when everyone left us .
She's our everything " Namjoon concluded .
His words said that it wasn't scripted , it came out directly from his heart , for his love .

______

" Why is your upcoming album release and world tours are cancelled ? "

" We don't want to take any risk of putting Hana or anyone in danger , including Army"
Jin answered the question .

" The photos were released without your consent , have your agency found out who is the one responsible for it ? "
Someone dared to ask this question again .

" Like I answered this question before , the agency is working on it . And you will be informed when we find out who did this . Next please "
Hoseok was frustrated with the question .

" You have hidden Kwon Hana as your soulmate for so long , almost ten years.
Are there any chances that you have another soulmate that you are still hiding ?"

Namjoon took his mic and looked at all of them before beginning .

" We can asure you that Kwon Hana is our only soulmate . We don't have another
one "

The idea of press conference doesn't originally belong to me , I have read it in a book before so I thought putting it in here will be cool, but the words and events are my original idea .

Thank you for 5k reads!
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •