<008>

Jeon Jungkook POV

I was in a daze while talking with Andrea .
Couldn't even remember if I actually acknowledged her questions . Thousands of thoughts were running inside my head that moment . I was confused to say the least . This wasn't supposed to happen . How will my hyungs react when they find out about this . Most importantly how will Hana react . Will she be happy to have another soulmate or will she be sad about it , I didn't know .

' Brother , Brother ! ' Jungwoo broke me from my chain of thoughts . ' Yeah ? ' I asked him while walking towards the parking lot . ' What happened to you Jungkook ? You looked kinda lost . Is everything okay ? ' He was serious .
' Yes I guess everything is fine , I just don't feel that good today . Woo I know I promised you that we will together visit mom and dad today but I don't think I can make it , I'm sorry ' I apologized to him .
' Don't apologize to me , say it to mom and dad , they were eagerly waiting for your arrival . But I guess you found another excuse yet again ' His once concerned face now is full of irritation and anger . And I guess he has the right to be mad at me .

' Bye Woo ' I said but in response just got a nod . I heard the front door open , I heard my mother's rushed footsteps towards my brother , I heard her soft voice asking about me , the disappointed was clear in her voice when she got to know I wasn't going to come again . I sighed and drove home to the warm arms of my love .

---

' You are early than I expected , weren't you supposed to have lunch with your parents today ? ' Hana asked while wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a light kiss . ' I couldn't gather up the courage ' I held my forehead against hers . With tender hands her cupped my cheeks ,
' Hey Kook , that's totally fine , we will get through this . Now c'mon wear something casual we are going on a date , it may relax you a little bit ' She smiled so lovingly at me .
I kissed her one more time and went to change into something more casual .

' You look fantastic babe ' Hana held my hands while leading me towards my car .
' So do you beautiful ' I opened the car's door for her . She mumbled a small thank you . ' Now where are we going ? ' I enquired .
' I have already set the location , just follow Google's direction ' She smiled , cute dimples forming on her face . ' Yes ma'am '
We laughed .

---

' Oh fuck man , Hana this is so beautiful '
I looked at the scenery infront of me . I have never been to this side before , never knew something this beautiful existed .
' Indeed it is ' She also looked mesmerized by the beauty of this place . ' When and how did you find this place ? ' I asked eyes never moving from the amazing view in front of me . She chuckled ' Well I found it by accident . It was a pure coincidence . But I was lucky enough to end up here when I got lost during the camping trip I went on last year with my colleagues ' .
' You got lost ! Hana You never told any of us about this before ! ' My voice was full of worry . ' I know , I should have , but I didn't want to make any of you worried . And moreover they found me within 4 hours '
She smiled me the cutest smile she could muster up . ' Fine ' I huffed .
' But Hana be careful , okay ? You know how sometimes things turn out ' I reasoned with her . She nodded .

' Well we are not here to discuss about that . Kook I wanted to tell you something . And I know you also know something and I guess both of our findings isn't that different ' She was serious , Does she know about her ? It can't be possible right ?
' What do you know ? ' I asked her .
She took a deep breath before continuing .
' A few months back when I went to visit my mum , I accidentally met with this woman .
She had pretty blue eyes and was so gorgeous . She had this bold aura around her . At first I thought it was just because she was hot and attractive . But it wasn't .
I was having this feelings . And I couldn't comprehend anything at that moment '
She looked into my eyes deeply .
' I think she's my soulmate too ' she took another pause .
' Her name's Andrea Cullen ' We spoke at the same time .

' So you met with her too ? ' She asked .
' Yes , just today , she's Jungwoo's professor ' I recalled her beautiful blue eyes .
' What does it mean for us Jungkook ? ' She was confused too .
' I don't know Hana ' I grabbed her soft hands .
' Do you think they know it too ? '
' I don't think so Hana , all of them looked and behaved like their normal self ' I tried to soothe her by drawing circle on the back of her hand .
' Jungkook let's just wait and see how the things will turn out ' Her eyes were distant .
' We can't control our fate , I know that .
But let's just pretend that we don't know her , let's pretend we never met her ' she continued .
' But for how long Hana ? ' I asked
' Till we can Kook , I don't think any of us is ready to face this ' She finally focused on me . And I agreed with her . Both of us  weren't ready for this and so were my other hyungs. It's the best to wait till we can...
I don't know if this is right or wrong , I just did what I felt comfortable with .
But if only I knew how will it impact Her and the others .

This book has over 100 reads !!!
I'm elated guys .
Thank you so much ❤️❤️
When I first saw that , I was jumping around the house screaming like a banshee 😁
×

I hope you have fun reading this O:-)

Again thanks a lot for your support .
×

I didn't specify a particular place for the date so you can imagine  it the way you want to 😚
×

My favourite from Imagine Dragons is
Bad Liar .
¿ What's yours ?
×

Goodbye
Till I write next
♣ •