<036>

Andrea Cullen POV .

It's been a month since they went into hiatus , a month since we talked . Not even a single call or message in between .
And I myself didn't put the effort to message them anymore . But I was much more shattered than I was letting people know.

The Christmas passed , the New Year's Eve passed . And now it's a new year , a new chance and a new beginning again and the same cycle will repeat.

The university is starting from today . And I'm excited to see the students again. At this point one of the two things that gives me happiness.

I wore my trench coat, I looked normal, like I always look. Happy, smiling, beautiful, I looked as if nothing tragic has ever happened in my life, I looked as if I have never walked through chaos.

Maybe that's why people think my life to be so easy going and pretty.

I looked just fine to even my eyes, maybe that's why I never realised the blazing pain burning me, never saw it's flame consuming me whole.

My eyes believed the fake smile my heart put on , it's so easy to fool someone's eyes, I fooled myself into believing that I am fine too .

But now standing in front of the mirror, my intense gaze on the reflection, I let a tear roll down from the darkest depths of my lifeless dull spheres.

_______________________________________________________

I walked into the campus and the smiling faces greeted me happily .

" Taeyong you dyed your hair ?! " I asked the latter on seeing a silver crown decorating his head .

He muttered a soft yes shyly .

" It absolutely suits you . I have never seen someone pull off this great in silver "
I patted his shoulders lightly .

" He did this to impress his sweetheart "
Hansol , Taeyong's buddy teased him , earning a slap in the back of his head .

" Well all the best with that " I said to them and went towards my office .

----

" Morning Young-Jae " I smiled at the man .

" Wow , you have gotten hotter over this winter " He placed his hands over his heart .

" Damn my heart is melting " He tried to flirt again .

" No seriously , you look great " He came forward to give me a warm hug .

" And we all missed you a lot " He said after releasing me from the hug .

" I missed you too . How was your vacation ? " I asked him .

" Could have been better if you went too "
He winked at me .

" I saw Myung-Hee's photo , she's so cute man ! " He squealed like a dolphin .

" Yes my angel's the cutest ! " I joined him too .

" Your cousin and her husband did a great job . Say them that I said Congratulations "
With that he hopped out of my office and I prepared for my next class .

-----

" Good morning Professor Cullen ! "
The whole class stood up and greeted me happily .

" Good morning class , it's so great to see you troublemakers after a long time " I smiled at them .

" I missed you too " Emma said .