<034>

Kwon Hana POV .

I looked at the long message I sent to Andrea . After writing three long paragraphs the only answer I received is
Take Care .

" Hey won't you come for lunch Hana ? "
Yoongi who just entered the room on seeing my gloomy mood softly caressed my face . He knew what was bothering me and I know it's bothering him too but he didn't bring it up for which I am very thankful.

" Yes let's go " Shaking the thought off I took his hand and lead him to the dinning area .

This house is much bigger than our previous one , set near the bank of Han river overlooking the beautiful mountains . Totally isolated from the world , just us here.

" What is today's special ? " Jungkook entered the kitchen with a proud smile dancing on his lips, definitely because of his victory in the video game he was playing with Jimin, my assumption was proved right when I saw a sulky Jimin stomping into the room and seating down without giving me a kiss.

" Spaghetti~ " Jin sang in a happy voice .
Relatively Jin was relaxed than we were, it looked as if the whole drama doesn't even exist to him and he came here for just a vacation.

The others also entered and took their respective seats and began eating .

After the lunch was over Namjoon took the initiative to talk about the tense matter we have been avoiding for the last three days .

" Guys it's time we talk things out "
He began and I saw a few uncomfortable faces around the table, a few of us weren't ready for it but we can't keep dwelling anymore.

" What's there to talk , I'm not in the favour of making our relationship public , Hana will be in danger " Jimin said , he had stayed rooted to his decision from the beginning.

" She is already in danger and so are we Jimin " Taehyung faced Jimin trying to reason with his stubborn friend.

" I also think we should do a press conference and settle things down " Yoongi declared .

They argued for a while and then finally Namjoon faced me .

" It's about Hana , so let her decide what she wants to do " He announced , voice clear and loud and the chatters around the room died down, seven pair of beautiful eyes were staring at me with hope and love .

" What do you want Hana ? "

What do I want ? ....
I have never thought about what I want  before....

" I also think we should go public "
I finally said the thing that made some sense to me .

" Hana you aren't understanding the threats here " Jimin heavily sighed .

" I'm , but it's just I don't want to stay hidden any longer . I want to go out with you unmasked , want to hold your hands without drawing attention , want to kiss you without having to think of anything else . I want to be free with all of you without thinking of exposing ourselves "

" I am tired of hiding away from the world , from my problems . I want to fight now " I concluded .

They all looked at me with smiling faces .

" I'm so proud of you sweetie " Jin kissed me delicately .

" So it's settled then , we'll do a press conference " Namjoon smiled widely .

" You are right , now I don't have to be cautious while kissing you in public "
Jungkook placed multiple kisses on my lips , nose , eyes and chin .