<011>

' Cullen wake up , we don't have much time , you need to get ready ' Jeena's warm hands caressed my hair .
' Finally the Zombie's awake ' Haul said from the door of my room .
' Shut up bastard ' I said back to him .
' You guys still fight like 5 year olds toddlers'
Jeena laughed .
' We don't ! ' Both of us said .
' Anyways Cullen get ready we need to leave in an hour ' Haul said before leaving with Jeena .

Yesterday night was pretty long . So I went to sleep after dawn . Had to check the exam sheets of the students . They have improved so much . I'm currently at Aunt Eun's , helping for Hyejin's and Sungho's wedding . Today they planned a small party , kind of like a get together . Their special day is just two days later and so is the gender reveal .
' Get your ass up the bed Ann ! ' Haul screamed .
Without replying to him I went to take a shower .

---

' Finally we can leave now ' Haul huffed .
' My god Andrea , you look so beautiful
dear ' Aunt Eun Patted my shoulder .
' Yeah , you look hot as hell ' Jeena smiled at me .
' Thank you ' I bowed to them .
' She is declared mad officially now . She bowed ' Haul flicked my forehead .
In return I showed him my middle finger .
' Enough you too , let's go we are getting late ' Aunt Eun shoved us towards the car .

' Can I drive tod- ' before even Jeena could complete her sentence all of us shouted .
' No !! '  .
' I'll drive ' I said and took the key from Aunt Eun .
I half expected some protest from Haul but he didn't argue .
And then we hit the road .

___

Hyejin's POV .

' Have they arrived yet ? ' I asked my soon to be husband .
' No they haven't ' he replied back to me .
' Congratulations ! ' someone screamed at Sungho .
Before I could even turn backwards Sungho already crossed the hallway .
' I'm so happy for you guys ' The said man was none other than the one and only
Min Yoongi , a member of the famous world wide sensational boy band BTS , Sungho's childhood best friend . Both of them were practically brothers .

' Congratulations Hyejin ' Yoongi gave me a brief hug too .
' Thanks Yoongi . Where are the others and Hana ? ' I asked him .
' They are with your mother talking about something ' He replied then turned towards Sungho .
' Can I steal him for a moment ? ' He took Sungho without even waiting for my reply .
I guess Andrea was right some things never change . By the way when will they arrive ?

___

Andrea Cullen POV .

' Finally we are here ' Haul said before opening the gate for his soulmate .
A smile subconsciously made it's way to my lips . Jeena's eyes sparkle when she sees Haul . It's really beautiful to watch them falling in love with each other more everyday .
' The venue is really gorgeous ' Aunt Eun said .
' I'm heading to meet Ae-Cha first ' She said and left to meet her sister , Hyejin's mom .
' Wanna tag along ? ' Jeena asked me .
' I'm in no mood to meet that bitch ' I said .
' Thank god mom didn't hear you ' Haul huffed .
' We are going to Aunt Ae-Cha too ' Haul said before leaving me .
I never clicked well with Hyejin's mother . She never accepted me as a family I don't know why . She used to scold me for no particular reasons , she used to separate me from Hyejin and Haul . She even locked me up once .
But I wasn't someone who would stay quiet
And I very gladly returned her love too .
I often used to put salt in her tea , toothpaste inside the cream biscuits she loved a lot . She hated bugs and worms so I used to search for them in her pretty garden and once found I put them in her bed . I did many such things as a kid which I am proud of . But as time passed I became mature enough to confront her actions . But her justifications were always stupid .
She still loathes me a lot . Last time she said my presence suffocates her .

--

I stumbled upon many of my relatives while looking for Hyejin . It's actually great to reunite with them after such a long time . Well five years are more than what I thought it to be . Some gained fat , other lost it . And the cute teenagers I saw last time are now all grown up adults . Some are married . Many found their soulmates . Many are already settled with kids too .

' Oh Andrea you have grown so much .
Look at you dear , you are glowing '
One of my grandmother pinched my cheeks .
' I can say the same about you grandma .
By the way do you carry the vital which helps you stay beautiful and immortal in this purse ? ' I started looking through her purse .
' No silly ' She caressed my head , I expected her to go with the act we always put on .
' You haven't changed a bit , still the same little Andrea I used to hold in my arms .
You look just like your mother . She must be so proud of you dear . She must be proud to see you growing up into a independent and confident woman '
She got emotional .
' Oh grandma ' I hugged her tightly .
' There all better ? ' I asked her .
' Everything's better now that you are here ' She smiled at me .

___

' There you are ! And I was looking for you everywhere Hyejin ' I hugged her .
' Damn Cullen , you look so great ' She complimented and hugged me back .
' You look amazing as well Hyejin , Where's Sungho ? ' I asked her .
' He's with his bestie . You know Ann the moment his bestie step into the hall he abandoned me ' Hyejin fake cried , but couldn't put up with the act and laughed the next second .
' You are the worst actress I have ever seen dear cousin ' .
' Thank you for the kind words ' She bowed.
' Well Cullen you still haven't met them yet '
She lead me upstairs .
' Who Hyejin ? ' I asked her .
' Sungho's best friend Ann . All of them are here ' She tried to form the words .
' Let's just go and meet them ' I said and entered the room .

Inside the room I met with Sungho who very happily came to give me a hug ,
Two pair of panicked eyes which I new too well and six pairs of eyes unknown to me .

I guess I forgot to mention that Hyejin and Sungho are soulmates .

The first part of the chapter may seem cringey and annoying to some of you but I made Haul and Jeena the cousins who always nag and fight with each other .
Somewhat similar to what my cousin brother and I do all the time .
(+_+)

I hope you enjoyed the chapter O:-)

And thanks a lot for showing your support.
And reading this book .
💙

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •