<019>

Andrea Cullen POV .

' How are you guys doing ? '  The chat was displayed on my mobile screen .
I sent it to Hoseok two days ago but still haven't got any reply from his side .
It's been almost a month now since I told them that I know they are my Soulmates .
Frankly they don't live that far away from my apartment , only a 20 minutes walk .
I visited them once too but as usual they didn't show any enthusiasm . Right now they are out of South Korea .

" Good morning Cullen " Someone tapped my shoulders .
" Morning Ayden " I smiled at him .
This past weeks we have became quite good friends .
" To the university ? " He asked .
I hummed in response .
" Where's your car ? " He further enquired .
" There was some problem with the gears so I left it in the garage " I answered him .
" So how are you going there ? " .
I pointed out my legs .
" What else have I got these for ? " I flicked his forehead .
" Okay , no need to be offended " He took a defensive step back while making a exaggerated expression .
Not a second with him is ever boring .
"  Are you back to stalking me again ? " I asked .
" Don't have anything better to do " He carried a  casual composure .

" Ayden I am going out with Jeena and Haul tonight , wanna tag along ? " I asked him .
" Sure " His reply was quick .
" To where ? " He asked .
" You don't have to worry about that . Be ready by 8pm , I'll pick you up " I said and went out of the elevator .
" Okay ma'am " I heard him yell out .

While I was walking towards the exit of the complex a black car stopped in front of me .
" Are you planning to kill me now Jones ? " I asked him once he came out of his car .
" No , but I surely planned to kidnap you " He said in a formal tone which made both of us laugh out .
" My majesty " he said while opening the passenger door for me .
" Thank you " I bowed .
" It's always so fun with you " I said .
" Like I get to be just me , the crazy me "
He replied while looking directly into my eyes .
I mumbled a small yeah .

---

" Thanks for the ride Ayden " .
" Always a pleasure , have a great day Andrea "
With that he drove off to God knows where .

" Hello professor Cullen " Jungwoo greeted me .
" Oh you are back Jungwoo " he went to meet his grandparents in Busan .
" How was your break ? " I asked him .
" Refreshing , I really needed it " He smiled .
" That's good " .
" Professor " His eyes seemed nervous all of a sudden .
" Is something wrong Jungwoo ? " I asked .
" My brother , he treats you good , na ? "
He looked so innocent . His voice barely above a whisper .
" Why do you ask ? " I asked him .
" It's just in this break he didn't called you once " He said .
" Aren't they out of South Korea right
now ? "
I enquired .
" What ? Absolutely No , hyung and the members and Hana were all there " He said .
" Yeah ? "
" Hmm , I went to meet my grandparents with hyung and Hana . The others also joined us soon . Apparently Jimin hyung's parents also leave in Busan . Mine also did but they shifted to Seoul a couple of years back because- " He continued on .
His voice became a distance noise for me the only thing I knew is that they lied .

---

I went towards the hotel in which Ayden is currently residing . Not gonna lie that guy loves his mother more than anything that's why every 6 months he comes back to Seoul to meet her . The only problem is his step father . They just don't click well with each other . His father lives in Sydney . His
parents divorced when he was little but thankfully it wasn't a toxic breakup , his parents just decided to part their ways when they realised the love once they had doesn't exist anymore . His father got his custody . He used to meet his mother daily until Mrs. Jung found her soulmate and shifted to Seoul with him , he was 15 at that time . That phrase of his life was the hardest because he got along with his father but they weren't close .
I can definitely understand the meaning of having everyone but still feeling lonely .

" Man I just shit my pant , you look absolutely mind blowing Andrea " Ayden gave me a brief hug .
" Can't say the same about you " He was wearing a apron .
" Why the fuck are you wearing an apron ? And I thought I told you to be ready by 8pm"
I folded my arms in front of my chest .
" That's a long story Cullen " he smiled
" Gimme 5 minutes " He scurried to the bathroom .

" Uh huh " He cleared his throat .
" So how do I look ? " He asked while posing for me .
I went up to him and parted his blonde hair
to the left side .
" Hotter now " I said .
" Yeah , thanks to you " he said and I dragged him out of his room because we are already running late .

" Your girl looks all modelled up " He said admiring my car .
I hummed in response and opened the door for him this time .
" My majesty , will you please get your ass inside the car " I mimicked his voice .
He chuckled at me .
Our drive to the club was mostly quite . But the silence wasn't awkward at all , it was comforting in a weird way .

---

" It looks nice from outside " Ayden said .
" It's a lot better from inside " We went inside . Jeena and Haul was waiting for me in our usual table .
" Hey stranger " I went up to Jeena and hugged her .
" Hey sexy " She hugged me back .
" You look like a roasted chicken " Haul gave me a hug too .
" Why won't I? because my dear brother is one too " I smiled at him .
" By the way guys this is Ayden Jones " I introduced the new member .
" Ayden this is my brother Haul , and this is  Jeena , his soulmate " I pointed .

They got along better than I thought . We were talking when a message popped up on my screen .
' Where are you ? ' 
from Jeon Jungkook .
' We are back in Seoul , the trip to Japan took longer than expected '  .
Lie , a motherfucking lie .
' I'm coming over to yours tomorrow with a few others '
I switched off my mobile . I wanted to enjoy myself tonight .

" Let's dance Cullen " Ayden said breaking me from my chain of thoughts .
He grasped my hands softly and lead me through the sweaty dancing bodies .

" Let's dance away the night , the worries and the anger " He placed his hands on my waist .
" You are so cheesy sometimes " I placed my hands in his shoulders .
" Only with you " he stared directly into my eyes
" Your eyes are so beautiful " He whispered .
" Why ? " I wanted to know the reason behind the same thing he tells me everyday.
" Because they hold so much power and confidence , but at the same time they aren't afraid to show the weakness or the vulnerability they once had . They remind me of the ocean . Strong enough to drown you , soft enough to refresh you and deep enough to save you " he said eyes never moving from me .
" But what happened to the glow in them ?"
He asked .
" What happened to the life in them ? Why do they look so dull to me ? "
" Are you just going to dwell here and let all of it go away Cullen ? "
" The Andrea I met a month ago will never give up , she'll always fight back no matter what "

" Thank you for reminding me of who I am "

That night with Ayden I became the  Careless Andrea I once was . He reminded me of who I am and the whole game changed .

Like I wrote in the last chapter , inside
every strong person , there's a little broken kid who learnt to get back up .
Andrea is strong but sometimes every one breaks down . And it's okay to cry out loud , it's okay to feel frustrated ,
And it's okay if you feel like you can't move a muscle , it's okay to be stuck at the same place for sometime .

What's not okay is to give up , to not get back up , to not fight for yourself , to settle with what people wants you to , to not push your limits .
You are always more capable and worthy more than you think you deserve .
Always believe in yourself ,
Things are gonna change soon .
🍁

I hope you enjoyed the chapter .

Goodbye
Till I write next
  • ♠ •