<015>

Andrea Cullen POV .

Today is the big day . It's Hyejin's and Sungho's wedding day and they are going to reveal the gender of the child too .
To say that I woke up early will be a big lie .
Last night Jeena and I stayed with Hyejin because she said she was nervous . The whole night she just rambled on about the possible ways this wedding could go wrong . Result none of us catched a wink of sleep .

" What if- " She again began .
" Hyejin " I held her shoulders
" You are one hell of a strong and crazy woman . You haven't backed off from anything before no matter how hard it was . You have been with Sungho for so many years . You guys have come a long way Hyejin . Look soon enough another member is joining your lives " I touched her swollen belly .
" You are glowing Hyejin . You can do this . I'm right here , always by your side . All of us are here . I believe in you . You can do this for yourself , for Sungho and for your coming child " I paused for some time .
" Hyejin you have travelled a long way . And Sungho was there with you through thick and thin . No matter how worse things turned out he was always there and he will always be there " I held her cheeks softly .
" You can do this sister " I hugged her .
Jeena joined us too .

" Aww you guys look so cute together.  Like little puppies hurdled together for a group hug " Aunt Eun entered the room .
" Seriously mom , what are we ? Seven ? " Jeena gave her the eye .
" Now get off Hyejin . We need to get her ready . It's her special day ! " She engulfed Hyejin in a hug .
" You have grown up so much . Last night I had a dream in which you , Haul and Andrea were playing in the mud " her eyes seemed nostalgic .
" It's not a dream Aunt Eun , it's your memories , we used to play in mud in monsoons " I said .
She hummed in response and took Hyejin with her .
" Let's go and get ready " I grabbed Jeena's hand .

___

During the whole make up session Hyejin was visibly uncomfortable . It took more than two hours to do her hair and makeup .
" My daughter " Her mother had tears in her eyes .
" You have grown so much dear . Going to get married soon . It feels like yesterday you were born , I never realized time passes this quick " This is the first time I have seen Aunt Ae-Cha emotional and she seemed genuine .
" Mother you are going to make me cry , I don't wanna ruin my make up " She joked , but her eyes told the real meaning nonetheless .
" Yes yes love " She kissed Hyejin's forehead .
" You two should get ready too " Aunt Eun .
" Yes captain " I said .

___

" Andrea , Jeena wait " Sungho called out .
" Singho you were supposed to get ready by now " I said .
" I know , but listen I brought this for
Hyejin " He showed me a necklace .
" It's so beautiful Sungho " Jeena said from behind .
" Great choice bro " I patted his shoulder .
" You want us to give this to her ? " Jeena teased him .
" Yes " He was smiling sheepishly .
" We'll do " I gave him thumps up .
" Stop blushing and get ready Park Sungho"
I screamed at him.

___

" Are you going to tell them today ? " Jeena asked will zipping up my dress .
" I planned to " I said .
" You look gorgeous Andrea " She smiled at me .
" Thanks sis " I said .
" Now let's walk Hyejin down the aisle " She beamed .

___

We walked into the dressing room .
And there she was looking like a goddess . Aunt Ae-Cha was fixing her veil . Her small baby bump showing .
" I don't have words to describe you Hyejin"
I looked at her . She smiled at me warmly .
" You look fabulous dear " Jeena said .
" Thanks a lot " She replied .
I put the necklace around her neck .
" From Sungho " I said before she could assume anything .
" Damn she got a romantic one " Her make up artist said .
Hyejin had a huge grin on her face .
" It's beautiful " I heard her murmur .
" Now are you ready to walk down the aisle soon to be Mrs. Park ? " I held her left hand .

Don't ask why she chose me . She never gave me a solid reason . But no one questioned her decision . So I didn't object either .
" Yes I'm ready for this " She said voice firm .
" I guess the prep talk this morning was successful " All of us laughed at Jeena's words .
" It's time everyone " Haul announced .
" We can do this " I said to Hyejin one more time before the gates opened and we walked down the aisle .

___

The gate opened and giving one last smile at Hyejin's direction I led her to the platform . Slowly everyone stood up with huge smiles plastered on their faces . I looked at Sungho , he had tears in his eyes . His eyes locked with Hyejin's , like none of us were present there . They looked beautiful , their bond and love for each other is beautiful . It melted my heart .

Sungho left the platform to take Hyejin midway . He looked at me and gave me nod , like he's reassuring me that he'll take care of her and their future child . That he'll cherish them and love them to the moon and back . I returned his gesture and removed my hands from Hyejin . Sungho grasped her right hand softly and led her to the platform . I looked around , Aunt Ae-Cha was on the verge of crying now and so was Aunt Eun . Haul held Jeena close to his chest there eyes full of happy tears .
They are here too . My eyes even locked with one of them but after a while he averted his glance .

Both made their vows , they weren't speaking words , I felt I was hearing love itself . It was mesmerising . So innocent and pure . The wedding ceremony ended and now it was time for the gender reveal .

" The colour of the balloons inside this box shows the gender " someone said .
" Pink means girl and blue means boy " .
I don't know how pink became a girly colour and blue for boys . But I absolutely dislike pink .

" On the count of three "
" Three "
" Two "
" One ! "
Hyejin with speed of light ripped open the seal of the box and out came balloons of colour Pink! .
" It's a girl ! " Sungho screamed on top of his lungs .
" We are having a baby girl " This time he couldn't control his tears anymore .
They engulfed each other in a hug , enveloped in each others love .
" I'm so happy Hyejin "
" I love you so much this is the best feeling "
" I love you too " .

All of us cheered for them and prayed a happy future ahead of them .

Hope you enjoyed the chapter 💙

For me , A Thousand Years is absolutely the best wedding song  .

(^^)

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •