<014>

Min Yoongi POV .

" Taehyung " I called out the man .
He was sitting in a balcony overlooking the garden . I peeked at what he was watching and wasn't surprised at all . Andrea was there talking with someone on her phone . I couldn't hear her but can surely tell it was a heated and serious conversation .
" Taehyung " I placed my hand in his shoulder .
" Yes hyung " He mumbled still not removing his gaze from her .
" Let's go home , we need to discuss something urgently " I was serious.
" What's so important ? " He finally faced me .
" Let's go home first Tae " I patted his back .
He looked at the garden one more time but this time she was already looking at us .

So many emotions were flooding in her pretty blue eyes . I wanted to say goodbye to her but I couldn't , I just dragged my feet towards our car and left the venue with others .

---

All of us gathered in the living room . Hana went to sit with Jungkook . Jin and Taehyung sat with each other . Jimin occupied the armchair . Hoseok not minding anything just sat on the floor . Namjoon and I just remained in our standing position .
Hana and Jungkook seemed to communicate with their eyes . Hana out of us all is the closest to Jungkook , maybe because she knows him much longer than any of us .

" Penny for your thoughts ? " I questioned Jungkook .
" Hyu- " He stopped himself .
" Jungkook it's clear you know something the rest of us don't . It goes to three of you too " I pointed .
" And it's also clear that it will affect us all equally " Namjoon spoke up .
" What are you guys hiding ? " Hoseok asked .

Hana took a deep breath before continuing
" Months back when I went to visit my mom I met her . She was there with her friend Jeena . I felt a feeling which I was fully aware of but it was too much at that time  so I didn't tell any of you about that "
She looked in Jungkook's eyes , who in return gave her a peck on lips .

" I met her at Jungwoo's university . She's Jungwoo's  professor . I told about it to Hana that day . But we couldn't to you " Jungkook said to me .
" I'm sorry hyung " He mumbled .

I turned towards Jin and Taehyung .
" What about you two ? "
Taehyung looked at me before turning towards Jin who gave him a nod .
" A few days back Jin hyung and I went to a club with some friends . We saw her there . She was probably with her friends there . Who seemed close to her "
" Too close " Jin hyung interrupted him
" She wasn't aware of our presence neither of the feelings . But we understood what the feelings were . She looked towards us one time and I thought she'd acknowledge the feelings but she didn't , she continued to talk with the stranger for a while and then she left with him " Taehyung completed .

" If you knew about that already then why didn't you felt that you should at least talk to her about it " Hoseok seemed irritated .
" I didn't knew what to do " He said with eyes full of anger .
" Neither she did . Then why the fuck are you accusing her for something she didn't have any idea of ? " Hoseok was clearly angry .
" Hoseok hyung calm down we need to sort this out " Jimin who was silent all this time spoke up . Hoseok didn't reply anything he just went towards the kitchen probably to grab himself some water .

" Do you think it's possible ? " Namjoon out of blue asked me .
" Namjoon everything's possible in love " I said with closed eyes recalling her gorgeous face .
" What do you think it means for us ? " Jin spoke out .
" What do you mean ? " I asked him .
" Do you think we will be able to accept her ? " Jimin asked .
" Why can't we accept her ? " Hoseok entered the room .
I looked at the faces around the room .
They all looked not so happy and welcoming about this . I faced Hoseok , he looked concerned about it .
" Answer the damn question " Hoseok was boiling up again .
" How can we hyung ? " Taehyung said .
" She's so different from us " Jin continued .
" She's not Hana " Jungkook said .
" I don't think I can accept her fully too " Jimin mumbled .
" We already have Hana with us . She's been  with us for so long . I can't replace
her "
Namjoon whispered .
" What the fuck is wrong with you guys ? "
Hoseok's voice was laced with anger now .
" No one's asking you to replace Hana . Can't you just make a new place for her Namjoon ? " He again asked .

A sob shifted my attention from Namjoon .
I went towards my soulmate and held her soft hands in mine . Her red eyes looked at mine . Tears slipped from them . I tenderly kissed her forehead .
" No one can ever replace you Hana . You are so precious to me , to us " I whispered in her ear .
" But can't you consider it just once ? " I asked her .
She wiped her tears away .
" I guess we can try once " Her voice held just a little bit hope in it .
The others weren't so happy with it but nonetheless they all agreed at Hana's words .

" It's time for Andrea Cullen to know the truth "

It's about time our protagonist meets her  soulmates .
(+_+)

Any thoughts on how the future will turn out ?

I hope you enjoyed it .
Thank you so much for 300+ reads .

Heat waves is trending now , so there you go . I generally put the songs which I listen while writing the chapters .
#

It's been exactly a month now since I started this book .
Happy mensiversary everyone .
💙

Goodbye
Till I write next
« ♠ »