<032>

Kim Namjoon POV .

I rushed inside the Hybe Labels building , it was already late so the number of staff members were very less .

Inside the meeting room were the other members , our manager Sejin , Mr. Bang Si-hyunk and Park Ji-won . They all looked tensed and anxious while looking at some images and files on top of the table , which were far off to my eyes .

" What's the matter guys ? " I stepped closer to them .

" Come and take a look for yourself " Yoongi hyung sounded angrier than ever .

I practically ran to the table , and what laid on the top blew out my eyes .

It was pictures of me and the other members with Hana , some with just smiling faces , somewhere holding hands and some even captured kissing images .

" What ? How ? " I was beyond perplexed .
I thought we did everything to keep things hidden . To keep Hana safe .

" This is all over the internet " Manager Sejin announced .

" I what we were safe , you assured us that everything is under control and that we can go out in public and nothing will happen to Hana " Jungkook said through gritted teeth .

" I am sorry " Sejin lowered his gaze .

" We all are, kids , all of us are very sorry. We still don't know how this happened or who did this " Mr. Bang Si-hyunk held my shoulders firmly .

" But it's not the time to break down , we have to stay strong " He softly patted my head .

" I've already strengthened your security and am doing a double check with the staff" CEO Park Ji-won reassured .

" Why the staff ? " Jimin asked .

They all looked at each other first then slowly Mr. Bang Si-hyunk turned towards us .

" Kids , we think someone from inside did this . There's a very small chance the media or reporters are responsible when we are already settled with a deal " He said .

" It must be the work of someone from the staff you work regularly with , someone who's always with you , watching your every moves from afar , because some of them were taken from inside the building .
Do you guys suspect anyone ? "
CEO Park Ji-won said .

" Does it mean that Hana is in danger ? "
Jin hyung was on the verge on breaking down .

" All of this is our fault , she's in danger because of us , we should have been more cautious " A few tears slipped from Hoseok's eyes .

" Control yourself Hoseok , it's nobody's fault , we'll find a way . Don't worry you guys have all of us " Mr. Bang Si-hyunk embraced Hoseok in a warm fatherly hug and rubbed his back slowly to reassure him .

" Is Andrea caught with us too ? " I asked them .

" No , she wasn't captured in any of the photos " Yoongi faced me .

" Your new soulmate ? " CEO Park Ji-won asked .

" I haven't got one and they already have two beautiful ones " He joked which kind of lightened up the tensed atmosphere .

" Jokes apart , what are we going to do now ? " Taehyung spoke in his deep voice , his face serious .

Mr. Bang Si-hyunk sighed, visibly uncomfortable of what he is going to announce .

" I think the best is we announce the public about Hana- "
He was cut off by Jimin slamming his fist hard into the table , the sound echoed throughout the meeting room .

" What are you saying !? " He yelled at the man .

" You are literally asking us to throw Hana in front of a hungry lion ! " His eyes were red from anger .

" Jimin watch your mouth " Jin hyung put his hands on Jimin's shoulder to calm him down but it didn't work out , he walked towards the door and slammed it close with so much force that even the table felt the impact of it caused.

" I apologize on his behalf Mr. Bang Si-hyunk " I bowed at the said man .

" There's no need for that , I understand what he's going through , it's hard for all of you " He took a seat .

" But try to understand what I am trying to convey . The images have already spread all over the internet, Instagram , telegram , YouTube and many other websites , leave the news channels apart because the only thing they are broadcasting is ' who is this girl seen with BTS ' and we can't do anything to bring it down now "

" How long ago was it posted ? " Jungkook asked .

" Hardly two hours ago , it spread like a forest fire " Manager Sejin said .

" We can't bring it down and sulking in the shadows won't help either . If we don't make a statement soon they are going to assume many things on their own which we all know how badly it will affect the group , company and Hana . I won't pressure any of you to make a decision you don't want to make . Take your time " Bang Si-hyunk patted Taehyung's head delicately .

" You should take a few days off , we'll try to delay it as long as possible . Take your time and rest well you need it " He walked towards me .

" I know I'm putting a lot of pressure on you Namjoon but do think about what I said earlier . Hana's face is already everywhere , I know you kids wanted her to stay away from all this shit , to keep her safe . But..."
He trailed off .

" But ? " Hoseok asked .

" She's in danger ? " Jungkook's voice sounded so broke and small .

" Unfortunately yes " Manager Sejin completed .

" But we are doing everything in our control to keep all of you safe , the security's doubled and we planned to move you in a new dorm " Park Ji-won spoke in a firm voice .

" We have to move too ? " Taehyung asked .

" Yes, since we don't know how far they can go to harm any of you . Do you want your new soulmate to move in with you in the safe house , we can arrange that too " Manager Sejin rubbed Jungkook's back softly .

" She's not in the public eyes so there's no need for that " Jin hyung declared .

" When do we have to move in ? " I asked them .

" It's better if you can do it right now " Mr. Bang Si-hyunk said .

" Okay let's go home and pack something , Hana must be waiting too " Yoongi hyung tapped my hands and I gulped down the saliva realising my mistake .

" What happened ? " Manager Sejin asked .

" Hana's not at home " I said in a low voice .

" What do you mean by that ? Haven't you dropped her at home then arrived here ? "
Panick flashed in everyone's eyes .

"  No , We met Andrea on the way and we went to a French Restaurant from where I left " I nervously stared at the people around me .

" So she's with Andrea out in the streets in danger that she isn't even aware of " .

" Fuck it ! " Yoongi hyung said and hurried out of the room .

I looked at Mr. Bang Si-hyunk and he nodded in approval while mouthing a ' go ' .

" Sent some bodyguards with each of them" that's the last thing I heard before leaving the room with the others to find Hana as soon as possible .

Are you guys liking the book so far??
Don't be a silent reader, comment and let me know (•‿•)

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •