<033>

Kim Taehyung POV .

I left with Namjoon hyung , Yoongi hyung and Jungkook while the others including Mr. Bang Si-hyunk and our Manager Sejin stayed at home incase she returned back .

" I say you stay inside the vehicle while I go and enquire about them , okay ? It's for your own safety " The bodyguard who came with me said .

I nodded as a yes and waited till he returned . All of us who split up to find her are doing their job but my bodyguard's doing his duty to restrain me from going anywhere .

" Are they inside ? " I asked the man once he came out .

" No , they left a while ago " He got inside the car and started the engine .

" Hana left her phone in your home and Andrea's is switched off , so we can't track them down " He said to me .

" The only thing which we can do right now is go everywhere and search for them . So where do you think they might have gone ?" He faced me with a questioning look .

And I gave him the answer to where Hana might have gone but it totally slipped my mind that Andrea is with her too .

–––––

3rd Person POV .

They searched and searched for them , but nothing seemed to work . They were no where to be found . Like their existence was wiped out from the earth . It was a dead end .

One hour passed ...
Two hours passed ....
Three hours passed ....

After that they lost the track of time , everything turned blur to them , they became numb to feel anything .

–––––

Kim Namjoon POV .

Time read 3:00 am .

And still she was no where to be found .
All of us were spread across the the living room , skin pale , hair disheveled , eyes red .
To say we were worried would be an understatement .

We were losing our hope every passing second . Till a knock erupted into the room followed by a series of giggles , the sound was very familiar to me . All of us rushed towards the main door .

And there was our soulmate Hana talking and smiling with Andrea .
It was a relief to watch her beautiful smile .

" You guys are still awake ? " Hana asked .

Hearing her voice I broke in tears and engulfed her . Slowly the others joined too .
They all had tears in their eyes .

" Thank God , you are safe " Jin kissed her .

" What happened ? " Andrea who was standing a good two meter away to give us the space we needed , asked softly .

" Where did you take her ?! " Hoseok screamed at her .

" Do you even know how worried we
were ?! " He pointed accused fingers at her .

" Are you a fucking crazy bitch ?! "
He was now face to face with her .

But still she carried a smile on her face and chuckled a little .
" Bitch ? At least this bitch completes her  work rather than being a noisy ass "
Her blue eyes never flickered once and maintained a strong gaze on Hoseok until he backed off .

" Next time when there's some problem talk like an adult , don't scream like immature teenagers " She said to Hoseok then turned towards me .

" I promised I'll keep her safe and I kept it " That's all she said and left .

–––––

" Hoseok you should never treat someone like that , you should have at least listened to her before screaming . It's good for nothing " Mr. Bang Si-hyuk faced Hoseok .

" I apologize " Hoseok bowed .

" Don't apologize to me , say it to her "
He took his previous seat .

" By the way she's more fiery than you described " He chuckled a little .

" A good match for them " Manager Sejin joined too .

" What was all of that for ? " Hana faced me .
And the explanation began.

" What!?! " Her face carried the same expression , hurt for what has happened , confusion over what we are planning and fear of the unknown .

" But who and why ? " Her voice sounded so small and distant .

" We still don't know what they wanted but as we said earlier it must be the work of someone within the company , someone who you are familiar with , do you suspect anyone ? " Our manager asked Hana .

Like all of us she shook her head in refusal .

" And you want us to do a press conference and come out straight about what is happening ? " She was in disbelief .

" I apologize Mr. Bang Si-hyunk but this sounds ridiculous to me . The boys have concerts coming up soon , the comeback is in next month . It'll affect them a lot , we'll have to postpone everything "
She pointed out .

" We still are postponing everything for your safety . The concerts and tours will be cancelled and the variety shows will be on hold , all of you are going on a hiatus till you arrive on a decision . Hana try to understand , you are already on the internet , if we don't make a statement soon enough , then things turn nasty and I don't want to take any chance when it comes to your safety " Mr. Bang Si-hyunk concluded .

" We'll give you time and space to decide once you get into your new place . And I am sorry to say this but your phone will be under surveillance and it'll be better if you don't contact anyone in this between . Since we still don't know how much they can harm you . Your security is already doubled and all the safety measures are being taken . I know it's hard for all of you and this is happening all of a sudden but please try to understand and co-operate with us guys " Manager Sejin addressed all of us .

" Yes let's pack " Jin took the initiative .

–––––

" Isn't Andrea coming with us ? " Hana asked me .

" She's out of danger so there's no need to worry " I looked at her warm brown orbs .

" I know but it'll hurt her " She tried to reason .

" She's strong , you can message her that we are going into a hiatus and all the commotion was because of that etc etc etc.... " I packed up my final bag .

" Okay but I think Hoseok should apologize too " .

" I already messaged her " Hoseok entered the room .

" What did she reply ? " Hana went up to him .

" Don't be sorry , be better  " He quoted her words .

" I kinda expected that so .... " I trailed off .

" I'm not forgiven " Hoseok completed for me .

" Do you deserve to be ? " Taehyung who just entered the room questioned the latter .

" I just screamed because I was frustrated , why are we dragging this so much ? "
He asked everyone .

Nobody answered him , maybe because just like me everyone was also thinking that it is not that big of a deal . Maybe they also thought that Andrea should forgive him because he didn't deserve that . Because it doesn't matter that much , right ?

Random question but
What's your favourite season?

And what do you guys think about the new cover?

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •