<021>

Kim Namjoon POV .

" Will she accept us ? " Hana asked while brushing my hair with her fingers .
" I don't know " I said holding her tighter against me .
Our legs were tangled together , I rested my head on her chest while drawing soft circles on her waist .
She hummed in response .

" We should sleep now " She said .
I sensually moved my hands towards her face and kissed her lips .
" Why when there's definitely something more fun we can do " I said and claimed her plump red lips again .

   ______

Before going to Andrea's I pulled up my car
in a small flower shop . Flowers always made Hana happy , it may work on  Andrea too .

" How can I help you Sir ? " A girl asked me from behind .
" I'm lookin- "
" Kim Namjoon !? " she exclaimed before I could go further .
" Yes that would be me " I smiled at the girl .
"IdonotknowhowtosaythisbutIamyourbiggestfanIloveyou " She rambled so fast .
" I'm sorry " I chuckled at her behaviour .
" I'm sorry , Can I get your autograph , please ? " She was flustered .
" Sure "

" Thank you , thank you , thank you " She squealed , surely a teenager .

" Are you going on a date ? " She asked
" You startled me " I held my chest .
" I'm sorry " She smiled sheepishly .
" No it's actually an apology I have to make"
I said .
" Then you should choose among these one " she showed me fresh Orchids , Tulips , Lily of valley , and some other .
" Every flower has it's own symbol and so does it's colour " She said .
Somehow the White Orchids looked more appealing to me .
" How about this one ? " I asked because she's the expert here .
" Great choice sir , White Orchids are best when you intend to make the person feel that you regret your actions . It represents sincerity . Plus , the white colour is a bonus because it represents peace and agreement" she concluded .

" Wow , you know a lot about this "
" Of coursely , I love botany " she smiled and went to the counter .
" Thank you for coming here " She bowed .
" No thanks to you for making me feel like a normal person and respecting my privacy " I bowed to her and left .

___

I remembered Andrea's apartment code so I entered without ringing the bell .
As I expected everything was quite , maybe she's sleeping in , it's Sunday today .
Maybe I should wait in the living room till she wakes up .

A faint tune of guitar playing caught my attention , it was coming from the balcony .
And subconsciously I moved towards the source . And there Andrea Cullen was playing the guitar like a professional with her back facing me .
She was looking beautiful , hair tied in a bun , the top was hanging low , exposing her beautiful shoulders and back . And I noticed one thing I never saw before .

Very elegantly the word Unstoppable was engraved on the back of her neck .
It looked exquisite . Like that dainty tattoo was trying to tell me a tale , that I was eager to know .
Another Phoenix tattoo was decorating her right shoulder . It was done so beautifully that I couldn't move my glance from it . My fingers were itching to trace it . It was black but still so vibrant . It was small enough to cover up when needed and show when wanted .

" Good morning Mr . Creep " she spoke up totally catching me off guard .
But what surprised me more is her casual tone , like nothing happened the previous night . Like we never disappointed her .
Looking directly in my eyes from the reflection of the glass wall .
" Good- " I stopped .
" I'm sorry for barging in unwanted " I corrected myself .
" It's okay , now are you planning to continue to look like a creep ? " She raised her eyebrows .
" You can seat down you know " she chuckled seeing my perplexed look .
I muttered a small yeah and sat down .
" I guess you had a good time last night "
She smirked .
" What do you mean ? " I asked .
" Mr. Kim the collar of your shirt isn't doing that good job in hiding those hickeys "
She winked .

___

" I didn't know you had tattoos " I said .
" By the way both of them are exquisite " I smiled at her .
" Thank you , actually I have two more " .
" Where ? " I wanted to know .

She showed me her left wrist . A beautiful Infinity symbol was engraved with the sentence I carry your heart .
" I never noticed this one too " the words left my mouth .
" Because I wear watch most of the time "
She reasoned .
" This is the first tattoo I got , almost ten years ago " her eyes looked nostalgic .
" You got it for someone ? " I asked .
She slowly nodded her head .
" For someone who I hold really close to my heart " she whispered .
" Actually someone who is my heart "
She had her right palm over where her heart is .

" And this one " she showed me her right ankle where a small yet magnificent Star tattoo was done .
" This is the recent one , I got it a year back "
She smiled .
" Is it for someone too ? "
" Hmm " she said . I couldn't decipher as a yes or no .
" So what's the story ? " I asked .
" The other ones carry their own too ? "
" They all have meanings and symbols " her hand glided over the infinity tattoo .
" I'll tell you one day when we are close enough " Her eyes , I got lost in them .

" So what are you here for ? " She questioned .
" To apologize " I said .
" Like the last time I said , I hate apologies "
She said .
" I remember that but still what we did wasn't right . I won't go on rambling and explaining ourselves , I just want to say that I'm sorry " I gave her the White Orchids .
" We are really sorry , please forgive us "
I looked at her .
" I can forgive you but I won't ever forget about this " she took the flowers .
" White Orchids , the flowers of sincerity "
She looked at me .
" Nice choice Mr . Creep " .
We laughed at this .

" Well I didn't know you play guitar too "
I said .
" You don't know a lot of things about me "
Her hands glided over the strings of the guitar .
" Then tell me Andrea , tell me about yourself " I was determined .
" I'm a reserved person and we aren't that close " She started playing a tune unknown to me .
" You won't tell me about the tattoos , you won't tell me about yourself . You know what let's talk about the weather . It's quite good isn't it ? " I made an expression .
" It is " she said .
" You are so stubborn " I smiled at her .
" And you are so handsome " she winked at me .
" And I really like your dimples " heat rose to my neck . I'm glad  she didn't look up from her guitar , continued to play the tune which was so soothing to listen .

I hope things will get better now and that she'll never know the truth ....

This is what the tattoo on her back looks like

This is what the tattoo on her back looks like . It looks like a peacock to me , just imagine it as a phoenix . I tried to search for it but couldn't find what I wanted .
😅

I love tattoos , I think they are really attractive , especially the once which have some sort of meaning behind them .
Do you like tattoos ?
And keep Andrea's tattoos in mind they play an important part in the story .
( ◜‿◝ )♡

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Thx a lot for the views and reads .

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •