<042>

You know it hurts me too.

Kim Seokjin POV .

I woke to the sound of shower running .
It must be Andrea . I thought .

What happened last night started to replay in my mind . Her seducing blue eyes , intoxicating scent , her beautiful body , her bold steps , her smirk , everything .

She was so full of surprises .

I looked at the other side of the bed , where Andrea was sleeping was a few moments ago . Sheets raffled and smelled like her, sweet, sour and spicy, all at once.

As I was recalling the intricate details of her a certain face popped up in my mind and suddenly I was snapped out of ecstasy.

Hana ....

Hana was sleeping there just a few days back.

The place which Hana occupied , I gave it to someone else .

So easily.

With that all the things came crushing down on at once . Guilt , regret , sadness and anger on myself .

I felt ashamed of what I did, embarassed that I let lust blow away my consciousness.

I shouldn't have taken that step .

The way she looked at me with hooded leds , Hana did too . The way she peppered me with kisses , Hana did that too . The way she bite down hard on her lips , Hana did that too .

Just because I was in the heat of the moment , I gave in to lust . I am disappointed in myself .

What would Hana think of me ? What would the others think of me ?

I heard the shower stop , So I quickly went to the wardrobe and got myself in some decent clothes .

" You are awake " Andrea came out of the bathroom , fully dressed .

" Last night was fun " She walked towards me . Putting her hands on my chest, her nude painted nails scratched my skin in a way which only could be described as euphoric , her slightly swollen red lips claimed mine just the way it did yesterday.

" I hope you enjoyed yourself " She gave a lick to my ear and before I lost my senses I stopped her .

" Andrea " I said putting some distance between us .

" What happened ? " She had worry in those eyes .

" I regret doing it " My eyes were closed, yet I could see the utter disappointment and shock on her face .