<043>

Where are you now ?
The monsters running wild inside of me .
I am faded .
So lost....

Ayden Jones POV.

" Did she call you ? " I asked the man on the other side of phone .

" No " Voice hoarse, he replied.

" Relax " He again repeated the same word , trying to calm me .

" How can I relax Haul ? She's no where to be found and it's been five days already "
My knees buckled, too exhausted to keep up with everything, so was my mind. I sunk down on the floor, for a few moments the line was dead but I could hear his heavy breathing, heavy with anxiety he was trying to mask.

" You should go to sleep now Ayden , she'll come back soon " His words were meant to come out in an optimistic way rather than sounding hollow. I couldn't point if it was because of the numerous times it has been repeated or because he was finally letting the realisation kick in . Maybe both.

" I can't " I heard myself whisper back with a defeated voice that didn't even sound like mine.

" You have to , you haven't caught a wink of sleep in the last three days " So he has been counting the days too, no doubt why Andrea respects him so much. He knows of his responsibility as the elder one, always looking after everyone.

" She's an adult Jones , she can look after herself very well " He again quoted the sentence .

" But that doesn't mean she's safe from the dangers " I finally let it go , not trying to hide the fact anymore .

" What does that mean ? " He asked , this time worry lacing his voice .

" Haul we didn't tell you this , but I don't think I should hide this from you anymore .
Haul from the last few months Andrea felt that someone's stalking her , we reported it to the police too but not finding any solid proof they closed the case a few days back .
It was really extreme , even many a times when I was with her I felt someone's watching me too . I think someone did something to her " I finally let it out to him .

The following seconds were quiet, eerie quiet as I sucked in a large volume of air preparing myself for his rage but he didn't speak anything , grasping the information I told him . I anticipated to hear him curse me , blame me , vent out his anger but anything like that happened .

" I'm coming over to yours right now "
That was all he said before he hung up the call .

When he came over , he was anxious just like I was, if not maybe more . But never once he questioned me why I didn't tell him beforehand .