<037>

Andrea Cullen POV .

" Wake up dumbass ! " Someone smashed a pillow on my head .

" What the fuck ! " I jolted awake from the heavy impact on my forehead.

" Finally the idiot is awake " Haul heaved a sigh of relief .

" Wait motherfucker ! " With that another pillow fight started and this time he didn't have any chance of winning against me .

________

" You won because I let you so this is mine " The man child took my donut smirking gleefully.

" Put it down if you want to live " I pointed my fork towards him .

" As if you are even capable of killing me Ann " He chuckled lightly .

" Actions speak louder than words . Do you want me to show you ? " I gave him a dark look .

" One breakfast without threats is the only thing that I have asked for " Jeena looked at us .

" If you don't want to eat only pumpkin for the next week then shut up your mouth and eat " Her voice was loud and clear and it definitely made both of us shut down .

Currently Haul and Jeena are staying with me because their house is under renovation and to say we don't annoy the living shit of Jeena will be a god damn lie .

" Andrea hurry up if you don't want to be late for the science fair " Jeena ordered me like a mother .

" Yes mom " I gave her a salute .

___________________________________________________________

Another month have passed but still there's no sign of them . For two fucking months I have been waiting to meet them but they are no where . I even went to there agency once but there Manager just refused to give me there number or location with a look of pity saying that my Soulmates instructed him to do so . It was disappointing and it was heartbreaking too, but now I guess I'm used to this feeling.

Ayden's here too actually he never left , he's always by my side . But the feeling of being watched is only increasing day by day . Every passing second I feel more vulnerable . We reported to police too but they still haven't succeeded in catching the stalker .

I was deep in my thoughts and didn't pay attention that I was going in the middle of the road until a hand suddenly grabbed my elbow and yanked me towards them .

" Are you planning to get yourself killed Cullen !? " Ayden was face to face with me .
But I didn't mouthed a snarky remark like I usually do.

My silence was loud, was too loud to him and me. The strong hold on my elbow slowly faded as his slender fingers travelled the length of my sleevless arms and brushed my now tousled hair .

The beautiful smile on his handsome face and the soothing actions brought me my lost serenity yet never failed to amaze me .
I felt as if I'm hallucinating a very vivid dream.

" Hey , are you okay ? " He twirled a stand of my brown wavy hair before putting it behind my ear. His forest green eyes lingered on the white gold hoop earrings he gifted me, for a while, something overcame in his eyes, something foreign and surreal to me but it vanished as soon as it came .

" No I'm not " For the first time I told the truth .

" But you know it's okay not to be okay "
His lips touched my forehead and warmth erupted in my whole body , entangling our fingers together he fixed his gaze on me.