<027>

Andrea Cullen POV .

" Is that all ? " I asked Ayden on seeing him with only a suitcase and a bag on his shoulder .
" Yeah " He replied .
" You were in here for months , is all that you have ? " I raised my eyebrows .
" I'm a minimalist Cullen " He gave a cheeky smile .
" Let's first head to a café for breakfast , then I'll drop you to the airport " I sat in the seat .

" You know I'll miss you a lot " He said .
" I'll miss you too , it's really great to have you around " I started the engine .
" How's Hyejin and Myung-Hee ? " He asked .
" Perfectly healthy " I said .
" And how's Haul ? " He asked .
" You have his number , ask him yourself dumbass " I replied .

" You know when I visit my mother , I usually stay for a week or two , it's the first time I stayed this long , it's hard to live now" He looked a little sad .
" Then stay for a little longer " I said .
" You can work from anywhere , so why are you going back ? " I asked .
He didn't reply anything just leaned back at his seat , dozing in millions of thoughts .

" Here we are " I said while parking my car outside the café .
The jingling sound of the bell welcomed us , the decorations reminded that Christmas is on the way .

" What would you like sir ? " The waiter asked .
" A pancake will do , thanks " heat rose to the young girl's cheek when Ayden smiled at her .
" What about you ma'am ? " She faced me .
" I'll just have a coffee " She took the order and left .

" She's quite cute " I winked at him .
" Uh huh " he replied but his eyes looked a little lost .
" You seem a little lost today " I said .
" Punctilious " He whispered .
" My ex called me yesterday , she wants to fix the shitty mess she created between us " He said .
" She wants you guys to get back together ?" I asked the question .
" Yeah " he muttered .
" Do you want that ? " I asked .
" I understand that you guys had quite a good chemistry but Ayden everyone deserves to be happy " I said to him .
" And you should never compromise your self worth and dignity and happiness , not for your girlfriend , not your best friend , not for anyone " I said .
" It's my opinion but at the end of the day it's your choice to make , so I won't divert you " I smiled at him .

" Thank you " He replied .
" For what ? " I asked .
" You won't understand " He smiled warmly .
" That's the best excuse you could gather up ? " Before he could answer our things arrived .
" Thank you " we said to the waiter .

" Andrea " Someone interrupted our conversation .
" Oh hey Hana " I gave her a brief hug .
" You are hear alone ? " I asked , because all of the time I have seen her she was usually accompanied by someone .
" No no , I came with Jin and Jimin , look here they come " both of them entered the café all masked up .
" Hey guys " I gave both of them a hug .

" Guys this is Ayden Jones , my friend " I introduced them .
" Ayden meet my soulmates , Hana , Jin and Jimin " I pointed them out .
" I thought we are keeping things hidden for some time " Jin said .
" Yah , but Ayden is like a family to me , so there's nothing to worry about " I reassured him .
" Your secret is safe with me " Ayden smiled at them .
" By the way if you guys are free let's have the breakfast together " Ayden offered .

There all looked at each other , like communicating with their eyes . And slowly Jimin nodded as an yes .

The whole time it was just me and Ayden trying to make some conversation , I needed to translate the sentences Ayden couldn't manage to make out in Korean , or explain a sentence which he couldn't understand . He ain't that fluent in Korean . Now I can the pain Namjoon faces .

" Ayden we should get going now " I nudged his shoulders .
" Yeah , it was great meeting you guys " He flashed his smile .
" Goodbye " Hana smiled back .

–––––

The car ride to the airport was quite but the silence was warm and comforting , sometimes occasional glances and smiles were exchanged . It was clear he was sad , but so was I . Meeting Ayden was pure coincidence and I never thought it would turn out like this .

" Hey , I got this for you " I pulled out the black watch I bought yesterday for him .
" I hope you liked it " I put it around his wrist .
" Like it ? I love it Cullen , it's so cool "
He admired it for a while .
" Thank you for everything " His eyes looked sincere .

" Now I won't be able to forget you " He pinched my cheek .
" Hey , stop with this I ain't a kid " I slapped his hands away .
" You are so cute " He laughed .
" Whatever " I huffed .

–––––

" So... " He trailed off .
" I don't wanna say bye " He looked at me .
" Then don't " I said .
" Don't say goodbye , there's no need for that " I smiled .
" Yeah " His forest green eyes were staring at me with so much intensity .

" This morning you told me to never compromise my happiness and dignity " He held my hands .
" I won't , I promise " He interlinked our pinkies .
It brought a smile on my face unknowingly .

" And I would like to say that back to you too Andrea , never ever let yourself down , never shed a tear for someone who doesn't deserve it , never , I mean never forget who you are Andrea Cullen " He took a breath .

" And if you ever need me , you know where to find me , I'm always here for you and with you " He smiled .

" Take care Andrea and take care of Stella too " He poked my heart .

" Yes I will " A feather light kiss was given on my forehead and then he walked away , every two steps and he would turn back to look at me like I would disappear in a blink of an eye . I stayed there long after he was gone out of my sight , unable to move an inch , as if my feet were frozen .

Not because of sorrow it was because I felt a burning gaze on my body like someone was continuously watching me with intensity . Monitoring my each and every steps . I looked around trying to find out but nothing looked suspicious .

Thinking it was my mind playing tricks on me I left the airport not giving it another thought ,

I shouldn't have done that .

I wanted to release the first chapter of Dead of The Night today but I won't be able to .
I came to back to my hometown to meet my grandparents after two years and I just want to spend some time with them .
So the first chapter will be released after mid June 。◕‿◕。

By the who is your bias in BTS ?

And this book crossed 1.5K reads and I'm ELATED !!!

Thank you soo soo much ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ
I love you beautiful souls 💙

Now let's go for 2K guyss!!!

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •