<010>

The strong smell of alcohol and the blaring music hit me the moment I entered the club . It's quite fancy . The dance platform is on the ground floor while they serve drinks on the first floor . It's actually a good thing . At least we can talk peacefully .

' You look so hot Andrea ! ' Young-Jae engulfed me in a light hug .
' So do you ' I returned the gesture .
' Andrea meet my boyfriend Lin Jia Le ,
Love this is Andrea ' Jae introduced me to his boyfriend .
' It's a pleasure to meet you Lin Jia Le '
I shook hands with him .
' It's good to meet you too , and you can call me Le for short ' He carried a calm and composed aura , totally opposite of what Jae is .
' Now come guys others are waiting for us '
Jae held his boyfriend's waist and lead us to where our other co workers are .

' Look who's here ' Nina exclaimed before coming up to give me a hug . Nina and I have grown really close to each other in this past months . Humble , cute , always cheerful and over the moon , these are some words to describe her . She's really sweet . Like a sister who's always there to cheer you up .
' Oh my god Cullen , you look so good '
She eyed me like a pervert .
' And you look beautiful as always ' I gave her a kiss on the cheek .
' Come now , we haven't started yet '
Jae pushed us both to sit down . Apparently they we waiting for me and haven't had a drink yet .

After two hours almost everyone left . Some went to the dance floor , some went home with someone who caught their eyes .
' And you know after that I didn't talk with him for three hours ! ' Nina was out of control now . She had so many shots that I couldn't even count . And after some point she started rambling about how she and her soulmate fought last week , which none of us wanted to know .
' Do you think what he did was right Andrea ? '  Nina pointed her fingers towards me .
' Don't laugh Le ! ' She called out  Le , who can't control his laugh anymore . Well not his fault .
' I'm sorry ' Le said hands covering his mouth to stop himself from laughing .
' Are you watching how he's making fun of me Jae ? ! ' Now Nina pointed towards Jae .
' Tell him to stop laughing at me otherwise  I will kick him where the sun doesn't shine '
Well this made me crack up too .
' What the fuck did you just say ?! ' Le spilled his beer on the table .
' I guess you couldn't hear . So let me show it to you ' Nina was actually ready to hit Le .
' Stop you two ! ' Jae screamed up .
' Nina you are out of your mind right now , I'm calling your husband to pick you up '
Jae reasoned .
' Okay ' She gave a drunk thumps up to him .
' Glad she didn't threw a fit ' Jae mumbled under his breath before going to the washroom to call Nina's husband .

' Goodbye guys ! ' She screamed from the passenger seat . While her husband tried hard to buckle up her seatbelt .
' I can do it on my own ' She slapped his hand away . While mumbling some nonsense . No doubt why they don't let her drink .

' Woah ! Finally ! ' Le exclaimed before ordering beers for them and whiskey for me .
' So how far you enjoying your night ? ' Jae asked me raising his eyebrows .
' Well I haven't had this much fun in a long time ' I smiled .
' So anybody caught your eyes ? ' Le asked .
' Hmm , someone did ' I smirked .
' Who is the lucky man ? ' .
I pointed towards a man on the opposite side of the place .
' He's fire Cullen ' Le winked at me .
' He sure is ' Jae voiced out too .
' Now are you going to wait for him ? '
Jae asked me , already knowing the answer .
' You know me Jae , I don't wait for the opportunity , I create it ' I smirked at him .

I called out a waiter . ' Yes ma'am ? '
' Serve him a drink from my side , that guy over there wearing a black shirt and black pants ' I said to the waiter .
He nodded and went to do his work .
' It's an unusual site ' Le said .
' Well Le get customized to it ' I smirked at him .

The waiter gave him his drink , which I guess he questioned about , but the waiter pointed out towards me . I raised my drink a little towards him . I saw his lips rise up to form something in the middle of smile and smirked . He said something to his group he came with before joining me in the bar . This whole time I did not moved my eyes from him . Watching him like a predator .
He surely had a good body . When he came face to face with me .
' Like what you see ? ' he asked.
' Surely I like what I see moreover I like someone I see ' I replied .
' So do I ' he smirked .
I raised up my hand for a firm handshake .
' Andrea Cullen ' I looked directly in his eyes . ' Henry Kang ' he replied . His response was short . Our intentions were clear . But the night ahead was very long and hot . 

So much in our own world that we failed to notice the eyes full of disgust and hatred watching us .

How are you liking the story so far ?
Let me know (^^)

I imagined Andrea Cullen as a woman who is confident , independent and strong . Who goes after what she wants .
I like female leads that way so I made my protagonist like that
😘

What do you think about Le and Nina?

For your kind information Lin Jia Le is a real person . He was a trainee in JYP , but when they got to know he was gay , Lin Jia Le was asked to leave the company .

LGBTQIA+ should be more normalised in our society . Even in my society people has some kind of hatred and disgust towards them , it makes me really angry . Why can't people just let them do whatever they want ? 😤😤

It is okay not to be what society wants you to be . It's okay to be your own person .
There's nothing wrong with that .
And always remember to fight for your rights ,
To fight for yourself .
And love yourself for who you are .
️❤️

∆ Happy Women's Day ∆

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •